• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You have one day left to live...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusCoreHacker

- knock the hell out of my black annoiying friend

- Say About Everything i had in my mind for thye last 4 years.

- With my last Breah i'll yell: "BUSH IS NOT A BAD GUY, HILLARYS THE REAL CRIMINAL, AND GAI MARRRIAGE ISNT WRONG YOU STUPID SELFISH HUMANS
LONG LIVE MLK AND MALCOM X!!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
You're calling someone a dumbass for their beliefs. Good for you, I'll tolerate your ignorance. I simply want to spend it in a way that that most increases the happiness of my last day.
I will not, however, tolerate your referring to someone I love completely as my 'current crush'. I deeply wish all manner of ailments and cureses on you for that.
In my opinion and my beliefs, shooting yourself before the day is done is the dumbest thing you can do. Wanting to defy fate "just 'cause" it an incredibly childish mentality that won't get you anywhere.

Neither will spending the day with your girlfriend, because at the end of the day you're still just as dead as the guy who shot himself a few hours earlier.

This whole "lol my reason is better than urs" deal is getting annoying. If shooting himself gets one guy the same amount of satisfaction as an other gets by sleeping with his girlfriend, then neither side has the right to argue. Both options make just as much sense or are just as retarded.

I would actually like to see some people being put in that situation. I wonder how many would actually do what they just described, or just have a mental breakdown and either kill themselves or start crying in a corner or something.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I would probably actually do what I said. But of course I'd need a gurantee that every including myself would die after the 24 hours. Im not gonna freefall because a stupid hippie says the worlds gonna end. If I have facts and evidence, then I will more than likely do what was previously described.

jazz16

So many people want to do bad things. I think it's only me, pwn3d, snowdog and Aly-chan so far who would do something meaningful. (Sorry, but I don't count praying as meaningful, not saying you shouldn't, but I don't.)

Ok along with the other stuff i said i would also pray hang out with my friends and family,tell them i love/like them. Go outside and give money to the homeless people and donane all my cloths to charity,since i wont be needing them anyway.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Ok along with the other stuff i said i would also pray hang out with my friends and family,tell them i love/like them. Go outside and give money to the homeless people and donane all my cloths to charity,since i wont be needing them anyway.

Lol, neither will the people your giving them to. The homeless people won't need that money either, they die at the end of the day.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You know what I find funner? The number of religious people who want to pray and kill in the same day. Makes you think, doesn't it? Well, not really.

I'd be actively looking for way to escape it. If I *know* I'm gonna die at the end of the day, via the same method I gained that knowledge, I'd try to escape it.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Lol, neither will the people your giving them to. The homeless people won't need that money either, they die at the end of the day.

In the opening post you said that only the person in question would die; not everyone else as well.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
I would probably play KH, steal my LP CD's back from my 13 year old cousin and listen to them constantly, read all the Inuyasha mangas in order, spam on this forum, burn my school down, toilet-paper my best friend's house, scream totally random stuff that's been in my head for who knows how long, torture innocent people, cry about how he (Marly-chan) never came for me, then lie down in my favorite spot and fade into darkness, never to be heard from again.

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

Some... mixed points there, VCH.
Does everyone take into account the time it would take to travel to places like Iraq? And that they'd need a plane ticket? I know I'm just being picky. Sorry.

yeah, i mean c'mon, someones given only a post to explain what'd they'd do on their last day. of course they can't be completly thoughtfull and accurate. mainly because its only for fun and someones not going to put that much effort into writing a novel of a post on the possible things they'd do when its not even happening. I'm sure all the people who say they'd go to Iraq and kill people wouldnt actually do it its what you WANT to do. loosen up

I don't know what I'd do on 'the final day' i'd probably want to be with my boyfriend and my friends and no i'm not listing every single thing its only a post. (DUH, of course I want to be with family) i'd say everything i've wanted to say and ride rollercoasters. probably drink or something. i'd totally let go and prob go into complete hysteria near the end of the day xD

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
I'd cut my heart out in desperation, put it in a chest, then bury it on an island that I could only visit once every ten years... that is, if I lived.

Alternate Reality: I would buy a large mask that would make my head look like an upside down trapezoid. Then, I'd walk around saying. "Ah (insert name here), don't you have some train tracks to play on?"

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
If I knew that it was my last day...hmm... truthfully I would be in a panic trying to do everything I ever wanted to do. But if for some strange reason I am surprisingly calm that day I would hang with my friends at the mall. Knowing my home town it would probably get over crowded so then I would most likely end up talking to them online in a big friendly chat room that we created because we are nerds like that.

O, I would also come on the forums and make a post in every single thread on here so I could have a lot of posts. As you can see I am quite behind... And, if it was possible, I would fly to California, find the guy that was dressed as Prince Phillip in Disneyland (even though it would be SUPER crowded) and well.. I'm not going to go into details because I am a sweet innocent (dirty minded) girl. :-D

soki

i:thumbup: I'd probably say what I've wanted to say my parents,siblings,extended family,blow up the white house, do it with stacy keibler, say goodbye to my old friends,burn down columbine high,plant a bomb in vanilla ice's colon,highjack an sr-71 and shoot up the mosque on the temple mount of jeruselam and the vatacan, then go out killing the cops with only a sword and die with about 30 bullet wounds and a note in my pocket saying do what ever you want with my corpse.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
If everyone else WASN'T going to die too...

I'd make a thread on here, telling everyone I am going to die the next day, and all the sigs I owe everyone will have to be carried on by the co-owner of Weasel GFX (wait, he quit, so everyone will have to get their sigs from someone better than me (a lot of people)).

Actually, I'd probably go tie up some loose ends, tell the girl I had a crush on... well I had a crush on her, try to master the Ballet kick before I die, try to to finish up the last chapter of my fanfic, try to read the last Harry Potter book, finish Final Mix (hopefully it comes out and I get it before I die), write out a will (the PS2 is pretty much obsolete now, so I don't know if anyone would want it...)

I'd also give my savings to my family, or to my church, or the youth group since they could always use some donations. I might eat a lot, at my favorite restaurant, and I'd probably have one last religious debate with my friends right before I died.

I'd tell my brother I was sorry for times I've been hypocritical, I'd play one last imagenary game with my youngest brother, I'd say sorry to my sister for being a little short with her sometime, and I'd say sorry to my parents for doing some bad stuff.

But then we'd get over it, and I'd... I don't know, have a party or something...

If every one else WAS going to die too...

Bowling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back