• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► You People may Not care.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
hey SH congrads! glad to hear this finnaly got settled out. i probably didn't read well...which i know i didnt...but your moving out of your mom's right? happy for you

ozymandius

Give em' hell!

HAHAHA! Couldn't have put it better myself

Your mom sounds like one of the b*tches that my mom works with all the time (she's a teacher in the most ghetto public school district in all of Pennsey...Bristol). I would love to give your mom a punch in the face. I hope the trial works out in your favor. Until then, give your mom hell for me ;)

Guile

For all those saying "Good luck, man," she's a girl. >_>

Anywho, good luck with the court session. Hopefully you'll get away from your mother, and it'll be better off for you.

Christ, I AM a spoiled kid compared to so many of you. <_<

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Aye, Im full girl.

Anways. My mum wants me to leave Khinsider .-. She wants me away from the computer, Saying about me speaking with my Dad and Lawery. >.> Which I was doing. <.<

And if I have to leave KHI.. I will have nothing.

Im not lieng.. I cant do anything at school..She wont let me. I cant go out, I cant do anything outside my house.. I play video games and read.. And i go here..To get away..But if i leave here..All i will have are my books... And even then when i close it im alone.

Schools is ending..And then i have 3 months of aloness.. I dont want to leave..I cant.. I just cant.. Im bening So Selfish.. I just want to stay where i know I'm wanted.

If I leave... What's the point, Of staying here at my "home."

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am going to be rooting for ya happiness. I really do hope it all works out!

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Aye, Im full girl.

Anways. My mum wants me to leave Khinsider .-. She wants me away from the computer, Saying about me speaking with my Dad and Lawery. >.> Which I was doing. <.<

And if I have to leave KHI.. I will have nothing.

Im not lieng.. I cant do anything at school..She wont let me. I cant go out, I cant do anything outside my house.. I play video games and read.. And i go here..To get away..But if i leave here..All i will have are my books... And even then when i close it im alone.

Schools is ending..And then i have 3 months of aloness.. I dont want to leave..I cant.. I just cant.. Im bening So Selfish.. I just want to stay where i know I'm wanted.

If I leave... What's the point, Of staying here at my "home."

Thats not cool at all!!:angry: I hate it when parents are like that but they do those kind of things to make their kids better people. Well good luck and nice to meet you.:)

Shadukai X

Banned

God.. Why do i hate this hell hole?

Ugh Today was hell, I went with my Mum and Step dad for my Mum to take a test..Well the thing was NO ONE SHOWED UP! I Work up at Flipen 7 in the Mroing to go with them! The whole time i was yelled at saying "We, wouldnt be in the mess if it wasnt for you!" I was stuck with them the whole time! I felt like i wanted to kill myself..

Well. When we waited for 45 minutes, we left. When we got in the car my Mum closes the door and turns and looks at me and Smirks, " Well, i Guess no one really does care for you, since no one Showed up."

My Step father was like, "Your Father dosnt love you, He only wants you for your Money."

Im Worth over 1000 Per month..

I feel like Crap right now...I feel like I want to die.

Awww Don't feel bad sh! They were probably just channeling off some stress, and sadly you got it that time. People say things they end up regretting when they are stressed. If not, don't worry about it.

I am glad that the court stuff is finally happening, and I hope you do become truly happy. I wish you the best of luck, sis! Huggles and all that stuff for you, lol

Andrew

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Mkay. Yo Update.

My Dads Attorny, Most awsomest dude EVAR Just put in his List of Who is on my Dads behave side.

List-

Step Mum
Step Sister
Step Brother
His Girlfriend
My Step mums Best Friend Amy
My Grandmother
My Grandfather
My Uncle
My Anut
My Cousian
My Great Grandmother
My Step Grandmother
And also...
My Neighbor Joe

My Mums list? >.> I have no ****ing clue.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Probably not much lol. So she doesnt want you on KHI because she dosn't want you talking about her? That means that she knows she's doing something wrong so she doesn't want anyone else to know she's a B****. and same with me, I just broke up with my only friend so KHI is all I have too, and Im not even supposed to be here lol ( my parents wont allow it, they think Im going to lead a ax murderer to the house) Anyway, I hope it works out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back