• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favourite Drive Form!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your fav drive form???

• Brave form

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Wisdom form

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Master form

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Final form

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Anti-sora form

• they all stink i like sora's new black costume!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blidus

final form is has the strongest magic attack but the master form's execution seems to be more accurate, o btw final form also use 2 keyblade

overdrive

Orienter
wouldnt it be kool if sora had a special move like trinityy limit except that with sora goofy and donalds mp they summoned all the keyblades and they all attcked the heartless that would be kool!

<AumaaN>

I voted for Final, just because it's white. C'mon fighting in a white costume with two floating keyblades and floating yourself. I can't think of anything cooler, but that's just my opinion. Master comes in second place because the moves are so brilliant. Third is Wisdom and fourth is Brave. Fifth is Sora's new black costume, it looks awesome. I think the heartless-thingy sucks, I really don't like it. I'd rather have a green form just for the trinity's sake for crying out loud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back