• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH2 Import Impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

soraxkairilover said:
when the commercials come i[will scream[/B.

same here and when i have it screaming all day play it as much as i can beat like 3 times then go back on the fourms

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i shall scream until i gurgle blood...and then i'll order a pet cobra and make it angry so that it kills me...then i'll be sleeping until the evil clone of me awakens me and tells me that kh2 is out and he shall get it but i shall kill him after the awakening and i shall get kh2 and SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM
imagination ...... lmao sorry

B

bettermanlamia

roxas99 said:
i shall scream until i gurgle blood...and then i'll order a pet cobra and make it angry so that it kills me...then i'll be sleeping until the evil clone of me awakens me and tells me that kh2 is out and he shall get it but i shall kill him after the awakening and i shall get kh2 and SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM
imagination ...... lmao sorry
Freak--y i mean really...jeez. but yea i understand, the game is awesome. i got it a bit ago and its like PERFECT

HellDemon

Yeah I got the game on the 22nd, and I must say, that this is the best game ever!!! :D

But there's one thing that really annoy's me.... The fact that healing uses up all your mana regardless of you much you have.

Other then that, this is a MUST for import gamers! The battle system is just crazy!

BUT!!! Even on proud mode (the hardest mode), this game is way too easy... It doesn't take long to beat it. The first time i played, I didn't even need to save or retry.

Mike-sama

I love the game and the "Triangle Button Moves"

But I´m haven´t seen the ending now. Because I want to play long in the Game, so I play very slow, so I have longtimefun on the Game.

But It is a Must have

Biggy

skilled keyblada said:
wats the point u see wat happens without understanding a single peice of info or story in the game

Well, let's say i have very sensitive virgin eyes when it comes to KH2 (if that comment was directed at me);But if not then im sorry for misunderstanding

KHKeyblader

Awards
1. What did you like about the game?
2. What did you dislike?
3. Anything particular you'd like to point out.
4. In what ways does it improve over the original Kingdom Hearts?
5. How much have you been enjoying it?
6. Did it live up to the hype?
7. Are you lovin it?
8. Feel free to share anything with us!

1. Everything! The graphics, the battle system, drive modes, gummi ships, mini games...
2. There's nothing to dislike! My only dislike will be when I finish the game.
3. There's tons of stuff... let's see... in the cutscenes, I noticed that the characters' lips move more closely to what they're saying a lot more than in KH. Usually they only open and close when the scene is zoomed out farther away. Also, there are lots of fun mini-games. And the passerby and characters around you walk around now, instead of them just standing there with a blank look on their faces. Lastly, I thought the camera was fine in KH, while many complained, but now it's even better!
4. I just basically said all that. Oops. XDD Well, the camera, the gummi ships, the lip-syncing, etcetera.
5. Wow, there aren't words awesome enough to describe KH2--- I've been enjoying it so much!
6. I say it lives up to way more than the hype!
7. Of course!!!! It's the greatest game I've ever played!!
8. I still can't believe I'm actually playing it! It's so great! Anyway, for those considering importing, I say it is worth it... but that's my opinion. It's pretty easy to understand-- the room names are all in English, the menu (New Game, Load Game) is in English--quite a few things are. The only hard thing for me to understand were the abilities. I'm not sure of what abilities to equip. XPP If you have any questions, feel free to ask me-- And now I'm gonna go play KH2 some more. :K I might put up some gameplay footage, eventually.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yeah...
and now i know who enigmatic man is...
total spoiler :p but actually, i chose to watch the video...so...my fault ...
i disobeyed the anti-spoiler legend! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back