• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your own KH2 character!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I know you guys are gonna say there is no point to this thread, but what if you could make your own KH character? That would be awsome!! Give it some cool techniques, a cool hair do' and awsome clothes! Don't be afraid to post your opinion! By the way what do you guys think of the BHK, Steve?

coolazice7

yah, im pretty sure the bhk's name isnt steve... but back on topic-yah it would be pretty sweet if you could make your own kh2 character...

yado

I taste delicious
I agree and it aint steve. i want to make a cool charcter

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Steve is idiotic. Do you think Square would actually name one of there characters an AMERICAN name or even a NORMAL name. Tidus, Yuna, Wakka, Cloud, Sephiroth, Aeris,Squall,Yuffie? Do those sound like normal names to you? "Tifa" sounds alright I guess. But here in the U.S you'd normally hear something added on to it.

coolazice7

nothingness said:
i would like to make my own kh character but not for the main storyline, like something extra like an online or multiplayer thing

yah youre right, defintly not for the main story line... whoa, that would be cool if kh2 had an online thing...

nothingness

they really should do a multiplayer thing like kh CoM, and also a coop thing for the game, like someone be sora, and some else can be anyone else in the party (like auron)

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I know everybody's wondering wher I got steve from. It was on this site, on a message board and the person had REAL proof. It might not be steve, But from the proof I have its steve.

Awards
nothingness said:
they really should do a multiplayer thing like kh CoM, and also a coop thing for the game, like someone be sora, and some else can be anyone else in the party (like auron)

that would be cool or we could be cloud!!

EDIT:could you post the link to the proof

Last edited:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
omfg lol STEVE IS A G@Y NAME 4 SE CHARACTER....lolololol thats funny but no i dont think thats his name..and disney was definately not in charge of naming him cus hes a se character....and did u hear that in the forum?? no1 has real proof unless they worked 4 se or is a really really good hacker....

na i dont wanna make a character...im good w/ riku and cloud...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back