• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zelda Vs Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zelda vs Link

• Zelda

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Link

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
who would win? a princess elf with unbeliveable magical powers or a warrior with great fighting skills? i say zelda becasue isnt she the one who fought ganandorf to weaken him down so link could finish him off? you decide^>^

Last edited:

Shadukai X

Banned
Where the hewl have you been? Ahem, May I point out that Link is NOT half- elf Half Human? Until that little error is fixed, I refuse to post an answer

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
yea i thought he was half-elf becuz he had pointy ears like elves do.

Shadukai X

Banned
no she hasnt so lay off ok?
I was merely correcting her, so that her minor error might iinfluence someone, who in turn would be falsified. I wasn't "laying" on her to start with, so please learn to be more expressive of your opinion.

Now, getting to subject, Link seems like he could win. I mean really, Zelda's a GIRL, and guys are automatically superior, therefore he would win. j/k

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i say zelda cause of the magical powers but links cooler cause he has a sword

Voltron

Silver Member
I was merely correcting her, so that her minor error might iinfluence someone, who in turn would be falsified. I wasn't "laying" on her to start with, so please learn to be more expressive of your opinion.

Now, getting to subject, Link seems like he could win. I mean really, Zelda's a GIRL, and guys are automatically superior, therefore he would win. j/k

i no your kidding but girls are more superior than guys are and stronger

Voltron

Silver Member
true but i find she would win. zelda may be slow because of her dress but shes still strong.is her lightning kick one of her real attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back