• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zelda Vs Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zelda vs Link

• Zelda

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Link

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
But how do we know she has such blocking powers? That's what the major flaw of this debate is. There's still so much we don't know about Zelda, such as the extent of her power, so it's kind hard. However, basing it off the games, if she did have such power, wouldn't she block the majority of Ganon's attacks for Link so he wouldn't have to save her? Or when you're running down the tower and you meet up with those ****ing stalfos again (you can tell I hate that part >.>), why doesn't she block their attacks so it's easier? What I'm trying to get at is... Zelda's powers have limits on them and there's some stuff we don't know, but with Link, we know so much more and what he can do that it would seem that Link would be the victor.

I second that motion and agree with pedobear.
I also say I should play more Legend of Zelda games.

But mostly I say that Zelda dose not have nearly enough power to overcome Link and she barely fights and when she dose it can barely be called fighting. EVEN IN SMASH BROS. SHE WAS WEAK. Maybe that will change in twilight princess but as for the moment, link owns all.

Twilight Princess, I'M SOOO PUMPED FOR THAT GAME.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I was reffering to her shield on Melee, but if that doesn't apply, then Link would destroy her.
Well if you look at Melee, you could put any Nintendo character there that has no fighting ability and still have them kick ass. Like the Ice-Climbers. Really, can they actually fight like that? That's the way Melee is designed, so in MY opinion, it's not a valid option.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Yeah Smash Bros. grants everyone the ability to fight so it's not a good choice. In this debate we are focussing on what she can do in the Legend of Zelda universe. But still even if it was smash bros. zelda then she would still get pwned.

~EDIT~
Yeah Link would obliverate zelda.
Smash Bros. Brawl is a game that I want NOW.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
in super smash brothers if we talk about it for a minute i can obliterate any guy or girl i play against with zelda and i can beat link as zelda too she can fight

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
SSBM doesn't count. You can put a twig in the game and it'll have moves good enough to kick anyone's ass.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
SSBM doesn't count. You can put a twig in the game and it'll have moves good enough to kick anyone's ass.

I agree completely

100px-Sandbag.JPG

You could be a sand bag.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
...No. Zelda CAN'T fight. She has NO offensive magic. She has support magic that helps Link and the other Sages and some defensive magic to protect the chamber of light. That's basically all the info anyone has on her. She's always being kidnapped by Ganon or his servants of evil. If she really could fight, she'd easily escape no?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
...if you doubt me, play any Legend of Zelda game. Tell me if Zelda fights at all.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
=/ She fights in the animated series....

Though, Link still pwns her then, too. They pretty much state that Link is more powerful than Zelda in the cartoon.

In OoT, it's obvious. She wouldn't have been captured in the first place if she was so powerful.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
=/ She fights in the animated series....

Though, Link still pwns her then, too. They pretty much state that Link is more powerful than Zelda in the cartoon.

In OoT, it's obvious. She wouldn't have been captured in the first place if she was so powerful.
Oh god. THe animated series. That was a load of bullshit made by Americans. They totally ruined Link's character and personality in that.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
xD Gotta admit it's good for a laugh, though.

My friend lent me a DVD with a few episodes.

I swear, it switches from day time to night like five times. And Link suddenly swings on a vertical pole, not a horizontal tree branch at one point, too.

=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back