• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

zexion(and others) gameplay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
ok, i am officially confused. How will you be able to play as as zexion?? will you swing a book? and what about everyone else( except the obvious like axel xion, or roxas)

Xemnas will use his sabers, Xigbar will shoot, Xaldin will stab, Vexen will swing his shield, Lexaeus will slam, Zexion is supposed to use enemies attacks against them, Saix will swing his sword, Demyx will hit with end of his sitar, Luxord will shoot his cards (sorta), Marluxia will swing his scythe, and Larxene, will kinda...demolish

Check out the system seection of the Days website for more. Click here -> ????? ??? - 358/2 Days -

DarkRoxasNobody

Yeah Zexion will probably use his enemies attacks against them. Or he will copy other Organization members weapons, like he did with Riku, copying his Soul Eater.

Radon

mofo
Most of the members seem to have button bashing controls like the ones were familiar with but its ones like zexion and xigbar that intruigue me. Luxord isnt one that I find too hard to get my head around. I think that his would be like how Xaldin uses his lances.

State

Awards
ok, i am officially confused. How will you be able to play as as zexion?? will you swing a book? and what about everyone else( except the obvious like axel xion, or roxas)

Nomura stated in an interview that Zexion's gameplay would be kinda complicated, since he fights with or book, or with his "Lexicon". But if I'm correct, he mimics enemy attacks.

I wonder if that means turning his lexicon into a recolored version of the enemy's weapon.

Lexeon

Most likely...Zexion will probably use spell based attacks rather than physical attacks...maybe even including how he might use other's attacks against them as well.

hiddenblade

I think Zexion will as every one says use his enemies attacks against them or he might use his book and shoot darkness out of it or something

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
using the ememies attack against them sounds too good and I dont think its be as simple and effective as that. There has to be some other downside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back