• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Oh. I just figured it out (stupid me). That thing in the back? Different color than his hair. It looks more like one of the amulets they wear.

Could you show us this mythical other angle?

"Aldax and Raxiel are the two new members names"
Before everyone laughs you off the forum, I'll give you a friendly warning: KHU was forced to retract those names, as they turned out to be just rumors.

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
The One He Fears said:
Listen kid, you can't just show a picture and say:

"you idiot! Look carefully. there is no way that is Zexion. He is dead."

You seem like a total n00b writing that. Give a reason to go along with your statement.

Zexionproof3.jpg

Here is a comparing pic, as you can see the hairstyle is the same. The only difference is that it's on the opposite side.

uhhh... You sound like an idiot too..idiot! Freaking look at the concept drawing and look at the screenshot! Zexion's hair is alot more gray then that Org. member in the screenshot! You sound more of an ass then me!

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
uhhh... You sound like an idiot too..idiot! Freaking look at the concept drawing and look at the screenshot! Zexion's hair is alot more gray then that Org. member in the screenshot! You sound more of an ass then me!
Yeah...NO.

As for the smart azzes: Are you forgetting that Zexion CAN disguise himself if he wants to? Until we see this guys weapon (odd that we haven't, don't you think), it is extremely likely that he is either Zexion natural, or Zexion slightly disguised, or whatness.

d_fallen_1

KrytenKoro said:
Yeah...NO.

As for the smart azzes: Are you forgetting that Zexion CAN disguise himself if he wants to? Until we see this guys weapon (odd that we haven't, don't you think), it is extremely likely that he is either Zexion natural, or Zexion slightly disguised, or whatness.

OMFG...when will you people learn. Do alittle research please. Why would he disguise himself? There is no pointand when you look at it. Zexion disguise himself in Riku's memories.

Owaz

Too bad we can't tell if they have the same eye color or not... That would also help in determining if it were Zexion.

And in case some of you are illiterate..yes we do know that the screen blacked out when Zexion was supposedly killed by Riku Replica. I pointed that out myself several times in this thread... At first I stuck with it being Zexion...then we got the name Aldax...but now I think I'll go back to saying it is Zexion. :)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
All in all.. I have a feeling this argument is going to last two days max, why do I say two days? A new Famitsu scan is coming out featuring new information on Kingdom Hearts two, as well as the 25th, so far the only rumor I did here about this scan was that.

THe 18th introduces another new world, new yellow form phases, and a couple of other stuff (Which is exactly what the Dengeki has planned as well)

The 28th one is suppose to talk about everysingle Organization member (Including the BHK) Maybe reveal his name?

Dunno, but note the first one is confirmed. 70% it might give a new order name as well, the second one is a rumor to contain the info but it is definatly to be released on that date as well.

d_fallen_1

Owaz said:
Too bad we can't tell if they have the same eye color or not... That would also help in determining if it were Zexion.

And in case some of you are illiterate..yes we do know that the screen blacked out when Zexion was supposedly killed by Riku Replica. I pointed that out myself several times in this thread... At first I stuck with it being Zexion...then we got the name Aldax...but now I think I'll go back to saying it is Zexion. :)

If he would be confirmed, im not saying that that would be a bad thing, but if he would then he would look EXACTLY the same. Everyone is speculating that this guy is Zexion because he is similar to him. Well he's not. The same thing happened with the blue hair guy. They think he is Vexen or Sephiroth because he is similar....he is not. COME ON GUYS!!! Face facts and move on.

Last edited:

Owaz

Why anyone would think the other guy is Sephiroth is...beyond the question. It should be common sense Sephiroth is not in the Organization, nor that Vexen look-alike.

Zexion is the only exception. We did not see any evidence that he was killed like all the other members were. We did not see his weapon. We did not see the depths of his powers. We do NOT know if he is dead because there is no proof. All we can do is speculate it is Zexion. If his hair was green, it'd be a different story.

d_fallen_1

However, the guys hair is whitesh greyish while Zexion's hair is purplish blueish. The style is different too. As you notice, Zexion's hair is not as spikey and it is down (like if there were no gel on it). He has more hair on the right side of his face than the left (his point of view). not only that but it covers his right eye.

there is also a difference in skin color. the new guy is more tanish while Zexion is more pale like. I see no comparison except that they are both org members.

Last edited:

Owaz

There are dozens of pictures of Zexion, with different yet similar colors.

Besides, you're comparing graphics of a GBA to that of a PS2. There are going to be differences. <_<

As for the hair being on the wrong side, I don't know. But due to the bad angle, we cannot tell. But it's safe to say it is Zexion for now...

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
However, the guys hair is whitesh greyish while Zexion's hair is purplish blueish. The style is different too. As you notice, Zexion's hair is not as spikey and it is down (like if there were no gel on it). He has more hair on the right side of his face than the left (his point of view). not only that but it covers his right eye.

One: now, the profile view has the same color.
Two: the skin color is the same with all the renders except Axel

As for Zexion in Riku's memories: If you played Reverse Rebirth, it wasn't Riku's memories being messed with. It was the darkness in his heart that gave birth to the worlds and enemies.

As for his power: He's a status affliction mage (He even has the crystal ball/cauldron thingy!).

By the way: his entire personality revolves around manipulating and tricking people. Maybe he's bored (like, I don't know, Demyx, Axel, and Larxene were?)

Punishment

Unknown in KH:FM is Superior No1 not sure
Raxiel (Shot hair like Zexion) No2 not sure
and aldax (long hair like vexen)No7 not sure
and female member in SQEX party2005 No??

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Unknown in KH:FM is Superior No1 not sure
Raxiel (Shot hair like Zexion) No2 not sure
and aldax (long hair like vexen)No7 not sure
and female member in SQEX party2005 No??

Your first makes sense, since he is often called the leader.
The second and third: those names proved to be fake. Stop using them.
The third: if there was one, she would have been in this trailer, no matter if those two were Vexen and Zexion or not. They would not be giving information on new members when they still had one they hadn't followed up on. My speculation (and everyone's comments support this, whether they think so or not) is that the long-haired "member" was confused with a woman (remember the whole "lookslike Vexen who lookslike woman" thing?) and this is who it was talking about.

My further speculation (not totally supported), is that the long-haired is also the EM.

Box_ghost

Kazeki the BHK said:
Someone may have said this before, maybe not but i think he is zexion's brother...maybe....

I said that. And upon retrospect...I ask ...why???

Why does everyone insist that that guy is Zexion? You all seen the sprites, if it was Zexion, then don't you think that they'd have CONFIRMED it says "This is Zexion. He lived everyone so stop worrying about it" THis new guy has long hair similar to Ansem's. Now there was a rumor a while back that Zexion was Ansem's son. We all immediately knew it was a lie, but what if? What if?

Vzam

Bronze Member
its not bro. I accepted it. Look at his hair, its WAY longer then we all thought. It goes down his back. You can see it in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back