• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

zexion-SecretEndingTheory"SPOILER"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbkhfan

ive been reading all this stuff about zexions weapon and i got this thought.
maybe zexions weapon is actually a keyblade. During the secret ending there are those three knights and then there is that fourth character towards the end that kind of looks like someone from the Organization 13. i think that that 4th character might be zexion. and you know how it says "master of the keyblade" or something like that in secret ending. well i think that zexion might be this "master of the keyblade". this would also kind of explain why nomura said that telling us what zexions weapon was would give too much away
i dont know......maybe this theory is completely wrong..:p

tell me what you think.

dejah

:|
possible but highly unprobable...

he's a dead duck hun.

not coming back.

Xelias

I'm sure he is dead also, but his weapon, and his history will be important

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Maybe not Zexion, but Ienzo......maybe he has a Heartless Form like Xehanort? Or Maybe when zexion 'fell into ruin' he found his otehr self, and they became whole again, like Sora and Roxas?

Kunoke

TheMuffinMan said:
Maybe not Zexion, but Ienzo......maybe he has a Heartless Form like Xehanort? Or Maybe when zexion 'fell into ruin' he found his otehr self, and they became whole again, like Sora and Roxas?

I could agree with that. That seems far more likely than Zexion being a keyblade master and somehow coming back from the dead.

It's interesting....people take what Nomura says without inferencing first....

From an interview:

Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

He said ABOUT. Isn't that interesting? He may have slipped that clue on purpose >_>

Last edited:

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I Have thought the same thing like many others

axea.jpg

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
Kunoke said:
I could agree with that. That seems far more likely than Zexion being a keyblade master and somehow coming back from the dead.

It's interesting....people take what Nomura says without inferencing first....

From an interview:

Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

He said ABOUT. Isn't that interesting? He may have slipped that clue on purpose >_>

Hmmm that is interesting! When I first read that line I thought it sounded weird but for some reason I could not figure out why. Maybe it was b/c I had read that interview at 2 in the morning. But anyway!! I don't know if Zexion will be some sort of keyblade master, bugt I do think he will at least be talked about in KH3 if not actually appear in some form. He could be in a flash back or maybe actually come back.

davidbkhfan

dejah said:
possible but highly unprobable...

he's a dead duck hun.

not coming back.

yeah, but Nomura did say that the next game was kind in the past, so the next game could take place before Zexion died or something

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
alright i doubt that his weapon is a keyblade.........................why would xemnas have wanted roxas if he had zexion...............why would he have needed sora to kill all those heartless if he had zexion..............and zexion is dead even though his tombstone is destroyed you can still see its red...........which means gone, destroyed, etc.....................if zexion found his other self his tombstone would have been blue like roxas' was blue............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back