• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

zexion xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cli Max imum

[FONT=&quot]Somebody made a topic about this three years ago and they got a lot crap for it. While they werent entirely righy, they were very close. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I cant link the thread but its title is zexion and xion. Google it and it should be the first link[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In this thread it is pointed out that zexion and xion have similar names and they have both taken on the forum of sora. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They also have similar hair cuts and honestly they resemble each other slightly [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I now know why this is. Zexion is the 6th member of the org.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The 6th house is the house of virgo on the zodiac wheel. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The house of virgo spans the 150 - 179th degree.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]358/2=179[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is why xion is number 14 because because 7 divides the zodiac wheel or clock. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Take a clock and count from 12 to 6. Of course thats 7 then from 6 back to 12 is 7 again. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7+7 is of course 14 this is because xion represents the diviXION[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is why in chain of memories the org is split evenly in half.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6 members go to castle oblivion but if you count namine and roxas there are 7 members at the org HQ and 7 at castle oblivion [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Roxas is 13 which is actually 1 anyway because he restarts the cycle so the org is split in half 6 in castle oblivion and 6 in the world that never was. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So zexion is the 6th member so he is the house of virgo [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The same as xion. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Because when you divide the year you get a mirror but a mirror image is upside down or opposite[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like xion turns into sora and zexion deals in ILLUSIONS like a mirror[/FONT]

D

Deleted member 246005

Zexion is the master of illusions and Xion is a person who realizes her life is an illusion so it's kind of poetic.

Cli Max imum

Zexion is the master of illusions and Xion is a person who realizes her life is an illusion so it's kind of poetic.

illuminati, amiright?????

i also noticed that its not Zexion its Sexion. six, sex. the DiviXION which is why we called it s 69 sex position.

remember that song by drake and rihanna onana whats my name?

drake says the square root of 69 is 8 something right?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i also noticed that its not Zexion its Sexion. six, sex. the DiviXION which is why we called it s 69 sex position.

remember that song by drake and rihanna onana whats my name?

drake says the square root of 69 is 8 something right?

shh, sweet summer child. all is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back