• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
It is old only if you spoiled yourself crazy before playing the game. Like me, I knew the whole story months before the game was released here.

Riku the law

xansemx said:
It is old only if you spoiled yourself crazy before playing the game. Like me, I knew the whole story months before the game was released here.
owie that must have sucked cuz i used to know tons of kh2 stuff and one nice blow to the head when me and my friend were messing around and i forget like every thing i knew lol

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Riku the law said:
owie that must have sucked cuz i used to know tons of kh2 stuff and one nice blow to the head when me and my friend were messing around and i forget like every thing i knew lol

Not really, Im more into the story than the game itself. I didnt care when the game came out, all I wanted to know was what happened. And Im glad, cause as Im playing, everything makes sense to me and I love it.

it also mentions more ansem desciples, bleig, dillin and eleus but those can't be rearranged to form any org members

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
sephiroth_rulez said:
it also mentions more ansem desciples, bleig, dillin and eleus but those can't be rearranged to form any org members

You spelled thier names wrong, that's why you can't find a match

Dilan = Xaldin

Elaeus = Lexaeus

Breig = Xigbar

Ienzo = Zexion

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Then the NA version really messed up because all of Ansem's Diciples become the first few members of the Organization XIII (The first 6, I beleive)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
We don't know.

Ansem's 6 deciples were the original 6 members of the Organization XIII, I'm guessing that the other 7 members gradually joined afterwards, once they were made, they were recruited, essentially, in the Organization...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back