• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well, Roxas' element is light...

And Zexion was just copying Sora, so technically, I don't think that counts.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^And you know this... how?

Zexion's weapon is the exact oppisite, it's shadow.

OmegaRaptor

roxas' element is light. and zexion only used light because he was copying sora. riku obviously saw it was fake because zexion couldnt hide all of his darkness with a lil light.

I

The Show Must Go On
http://www.kh-vids.net/imageviewer.php?image=pix/scans/07me2.jpg

go here, look at that. zexion obviously can mimick weapons, as he has done with the soul eater. he can also make copies of himself. i think it would be obvious that his element is illusion, because it would make sense. he made riku think he was fighting sora, but it was an illusion. based on this scan, he can make copies of himself, which is a form of illusion. it makes sense! don't you dare argue with me

daxter fan

roxas' element is light. and zexion only used light because he was copying sora. riku obviously saw it was fake because zexion couldnt hide all of his darkness with a lil light.

any confirmation? Sora has no element , but then again I don't actually know if any of the org members had those powers before being nobodise.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
any confirmation? Sora has no element , but then again I don't actually know if any of the org members had those powers before being nobodise.
Of course not. Sora doesn't have an element =\ or at least, it's not been confirmed that he does. Using Light isn't counted as an element.

Although I believe that the elements of the org members has something to do with their pasts. E.g Xemnas was once Xenahort, who was very fond in Darkness. The same goes for Sora, except for him it's with Light.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Roxas has no confirmed element

And yes, Zexion was the only Organization member to ever use the power of Light, and even more so, use the power of Light for evil.

Nobody are not beings of Darkness, they are in-between, Twilight, they have both the powers of Light and Darkness. Of course, the majority of them chose to use Darkness more often because it is more empowering, plus the Dark Portals.

Zexion, however, is the only one to ever use Light as well, he hid himself in a shroud of Light so that Riku could not see him

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
http://www.kh-vids.net/imageviewer.php?image=pix/scans/07me2.jpg

go here, look at that. zexion obviously can mimick weapons, as he has done with the soul eater. he can also make copies of himself. i think it would be obvious that his element is illusion, because it would make sense. he made riku think he was fighting sora, but it was an illusion. based on this scan, he can make copies of himself, which is a form of illusion. it makes sense! don't you dare argue with me

Lol no-one's gonna argue, it's been proven before. Phantom/Shadow=Illusion, also stated in some interviews somewhere...

Famitsu even stated that Zexy made clones of himself XP

cloud321

His element is illusion, allowing him to mimic others' weapons and create duplicates of himself.

cloud321

I'm trying, I healed him today. If I could post in it more than once a day it would help.

Jaden007

Is anyone hoping that Zexion's boss battle in Re: Chain of Memories will be somewhat difficult? I hope he is not a wimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back