• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i agree with violent anger(once again) i highly doubt his weapon is a keyblade............
1)if his weapon was a keyblade, then xemnas would have never wanted roxas nor sora................
2)zexion would have never needed riku to combat marluxia and sora if he had a keyblade.................

zexion is dead nomoura say it, the game says it, his stone is red, and CoM says it...........what more do you want.........and another when i first seen zexion he reminded me of darkside

KeroKimono

I always thought zexion would have power over gravity. gravity as in force fields and stuff.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That's no FAIR point. Nomura STATES Ienzo's Weapon is a SPOILER. Only a Keyblade COULD POSSIBLY be a SPOILER in the Kingdom Hearts Universe. And Ienzo PROBABLY LOST his ability to wield a TRUE Keyblade. (I believe he was ONCE a TRUE Keyblade MASTER of the Present).

Which is why Xemnas had no use for him. Plus, Ienzo was a Nobody by that point.

Foshizzle

He is not dead.... to my belief and in 3 years or when ever the next KH comes out i will laugh at you all he will be at least in it. I think his weapon could be a dagger? why cause i can just see him doing it. Also he is a schemer maybe he faked his death went back to castle oblivion smashed his own Proof of existence to show that he was dead so that he could plot with Xehanort. I dont know i just think this. He could've been messing with us in KH-2 and we wouldnt have notice. Like in CoM maybe he was playing everyone for a fool with his acting since he was a schemer. Heh oh well thats what i think.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
He is dead. His only appearance will be IF the next game is a PREQUEL. Nomura even states he's dead. And the Room Proves it because of his stone being red. Bit Arrogant huh?

Foshizzle

Did you even read? What if he did that him self and messed everyone since he likes to do that? You cant say that nomura said he was dead. Nomura said fall into ruin for zexion and everyone else dead..... why change his maybe he might be gone but still here in a sense. Plenty plot twists cant be to sure yet now. it's not jsut a prequel Nomura stated it will be some what in hte past and somewhat not. So you will find out about what happened in the past and deal with it in the future like.... Onimusha 3 kinda thingy maybe

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I honestly think that Zexion's weapon being a Keyblade makes absolutely no sense at ell.....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
TheMuffinMan said:
I honestly think that Zexion's weapon being a Keyblade makes absolutely no sense at ell.....

and to add on to that...why would the Organization need Sora at all if they already had a keyblade weilder?

That makes CoM have no point at all.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Zexion was a Nobody in the Organization. He has no heart. He couldn't call onto a TRUE Keyblade. He probably crafted a weapon similar to the Keyblade he once wielded, but no longer can he wield a TRUE Keyblade.

And ONLY a TRUE Keyblade can free the Captive hearts from the Heartless.

And Zexion is DEAD. Nomura SAID he was dead. The book stated him Fallen Into Ruin. He's dead.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
on your second point, you are obviously wrong, i clearly recall sephiroth killing heartless and those hearts being freed.

and as for the weapon being a spoiler, a keyblade isnt the only thing that could bea spoiler, the reason no other weapons were offered was becuase we all see that a single word isnt enough to find out, if it was simply a keyblade, its not very much of a spoiler, now is it?

fjurbanski

i don't think that it was a keyblade, because is it was he would be a lot stronger than he was and rikus replica wouldn't be able to kill him.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
violent_anger said:
zexion is gone, if you look at the remains of his stone, you can see a red glow(the stone, not the mist around his stone) but that just means the nobody is gome, the heartless ienzo might still be around

He wouldn't be humanoid, like you said in my theory thread... He could be a measly shadow :p

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
notice how nomura said that xehanort was about the only one, that makes it seem as though theres at least one other.

and also, think of it like this
roxas+keyblades>riku+soul eater>RR+soul eater>zexion with ???weapon

if zexion did have a keyblade, id think he would be strong, but as you can see, he was weaker hen roxas and riku.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
When will ppl get it...Fallen in ruin dosen´t mean that you ave to be dead. One of my friends had "fallen in ruin" once. It´s hard to explain exactly how it is but...Besides, if he where dead, why wuld his weapon be a spoiler? I mean, if he´s dead his weapon won´t be used ad is not a spoiler...But that he has a keyblade is pretty sucky to...We´ll get to see what he has when time come...

iholdthekeys

something tells me that in the next kingdom hearts it turns out that xehanort is still alive because of his "superhuman" abilities and such. and that in the game you'll find out how he plotted with zexion to take on his shape, so that the person we really fought in kh2 was zexion and not xemnas. so that way, zexion still dies and nomura really never lied about zexion being dead, xemnas/xehanort will still be alive for the next kingdom hearts game, and that means zexion's weapons were lightsabers?? (spoiler: zexion was a dark sith??? lol)

Maxtaunkown

.:KL:. said:
and to add on to that...why would the Organization need Sora at all if they already had a keyblade weilder?

Yes that makes sense to some degree but there is the question if Zexion is still alive. Zexion's intentions could have been to fool the others into thinking that he didn't since his weapon was not seen yet. Also Zexion could have alternative motives other than that of those who he was working with. I think that since Zexion is a master of illusion that he sent his illusion into Castle Oblivion and then when Replica Riku destroyed it, Everybody thought that Zexion was dead.

iholdthekeys

.:KL:. said:

a lot of things don't make sense about the game. but to answer your question Roxas left them, supposedly almost as fast as he joined them 2 find out why he had the keyblade, so he wasn't much help, and after he left he was wanted DEAD.

what gets me though, is if they knew Roxas was a nobody like them, and was half of sora, and only Axel met Roxas but didn't kill him, why did every1 else from Demyx on try to kill sora and still call him Roxas???? don't they realize that killin sora will bring Roxas back??? AND then if they killed sora, then they would have killed their source of completing Kingdom Hearts so they could be whole and Xemnas can create his own silly world of chaos and such. so basically, the Organization was just retarded, they wanted to kill Roxas for leavin them, but after him and Sora joined up together, killin sora would only be 2 downsides for them instead of any upside. 2 me, axel seemed 2 be the only smart one. although he did want to kill sora at first just to get roxas back, he realized sora and roxas were the same so he let him live, so Roxas was never killed, and sora was still his whole self use the keyblade and release the captured hearts.

iholdthekeys

violent_anger said:
rikum and mickey were still around to complete kh though, and they werent trying to kill sora, the were trying to liberate roxas

i'll accept the first half of your quote, but the Org. XIII def. wanted to kill Roxas 4 leavin them, not liberate him, hence all the talk about traitor and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back