• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Featured on Play.Community Cafe + Special Mug!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- was featured on Play.Community Cafe earlier today. It appears that they tested out a few levels of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- in order to see what differences were made, and how the game looks in high definition. Series Creator Tetsuya Nomura was schedualed for an appearance, but pulled out at the last minute as he had to leave on a business trip.

Also mentioned on the show was another promotion. It appears that fans in Japan will be able to win a set of the mugs(featured below under [READ MORE]), which have been signed by Nomura.

Tto enter it all you need to do is comment on the article about what you think about Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-. The contest runs from 4 pm on March 29th 2013 until 11 pm April 14th 2013. It is only available for people living in Japan.

You can view the 19 minute long video here.

Translations by Goldpanner:

"On this occasion, one name from the Play.Community viewers who comment will be drawn to receive a mug set signed by Square Enix's KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- director Tetsuya Nomura (looks like Nomura's autograph comes with a portrait of Sora!) and advertising producer Katsuyama who appeared in our clip above!!
(※This gift is targeted at those who comment on the Play.Community Official Group's actual video thread 'Reporting! Play.Community Cafe'.)"

Source: Aibo via Twitter, Play.Community Cafe

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura's doodles for giveaway merchandise are always so charming~!

Ahhhh, Play.Community viewers, you're so lucky!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
peter-floor.gif

-___- WHY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! lol I really like the mug haha I hope whoever is lucky enough to win that NEVER uses it. Darn Japan, you so lucky...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ugh, I know right? With this mug raffle, the contest with autographed copies of the game and a Nomura doodle AND the fan event at Tokyo Disneyland, I'm roiling with incredible jealousy ;A;

Gram

Banned
Awards
Lol love those doodles.
Figures though...we finally get final mixes then Japan gets all the cool new merch and a event T_T

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Lol love those doodles.
Figures though...we finally get final mixes then Japan gets all the cool new merch and a event T_T
Not surprising. This is a Japanese series after all. How many international events are held for distinctively American properties?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ugh, I know right? With this mug raffle, the contest with autographed copies of the game and a Nomura doodle AND the fan event at Tokyo Disneyland, I'm roiling with incredible jealousy ;A;

I know! The D23 thing, 10th anniversary event, 2 SE stores, loads of exclusive merch that we have to import...GAH! Can't...I just can't...

Not surprising. This is a Japanese series after all. How many international events are held for distinctively American properties?

Darn us having to like a Japanese series then >_<

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm actually more wondering about where Nomura had to travel to. I mean, they had him all ready to appear on the show(which was no doubt recorded afore it was aired in Japan), and then he cancelled at the last minute to travel abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back