• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary Wallpaper #12!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Time for the new July wallpaper! This time it features the Twilight Town gang doing their summer homework! Check out Roxas, Olette, and Fuu study while Hayner, Pence, and Rai slack off. Whatever Rai is reading must be extremely emotional, and Seifer doesn't seem impressed that he has to be their errand boy! 

[1024x768] [1280x1024] [1920x1200]

Source: GanGan

Here are links to the previous anniversary wallpapers: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's so cute I'm gonna die!

This is so perfect ;~;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The tissue box ;A; I have Days manga feels now ;A;

Seifer looks so done.

Hayner: "Hey, we ate all of the watermelon. Sorry. Did you bring me my calpico?"
Seifer: "...What do I look like to you, your errand boy? And I bought that watermelon!"

They have to get that summer homework done somehow, I guess xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Love it! xD It's a cute wallpaper, poor ol roxas trying to get in on the manga action with Pence and Rai. lol

Claire-Farron

Ah... The Moai Tissue Statue makes another comeback. ( ̄ー ̄)First in the 2 manga then Days and now 10th anniversary wallpapers. ( ̄ー ̄)

Is there a reason why Amano has it only in those mangas with Roxas, though?

This reminds of 2 and how Roxas really wanted to be friends with Hayner, Pence and Olette.... now I've made myself cry. *leaves*

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh Amano added the tissue box lol and they're finally having watermelon.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
That's a cute one.
I like it how Roxas and the girls seem to be the only ones that are really still working on their homework.

Also wait if this is the 12th one does this mean it's the last one? Hope not these have been great.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's a cute one.
I like it how Roxas and the girls seem to be the only ones that are really still working on their homework.

Also wait if this is the 12th one does this mean it's the last one? Hope not these have been great.

Nah. It'll be the last when Shiro Amano gets lazy. xD

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Oh my gosh, Amano outdid himself! *u*

It's perfect to the last (random meat-hook) detail. Love seeing the gangs united. Lol no watermelon left for Seifer. And what is Hayner holding? A clipboard?

<3

Ah... The Moai Tissue Statue makes another comeback. ( ̄ー ̄)First in the 2 manga then Days and now 10th anniversary wallpapers. ( ̄ー ̄)

Is there a reason why Amano has it only in those mangas with Roxas, though?

Because it was a prize won by collecting sea salt ice cream sticks that said "WINNER" on them, which was pretty much a Roxas/Days thing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Let it remain the 10th anniversary forever.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Amano surely loves drawing the KH characters, doesn't he?
His wallpapers are always so zappy, cute and full of detail.

KingdomKey

Son of a Mage!
Awards
It's so awesome looking! It's even better than the Destiny Island one! ;u; The whole Twilight gang just hanging out all together, how I wish I could join them for real.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I really like this wallpaper, having fun with the Twilight Town gang while they try to study, while half of them fail at this or are greatly annoyed. xD This and #9 are my favorites out of the 10th Anniversary wallpapers so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back