• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10/13: Unchained χ JP Update - Luxord Event, Main Story Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A number of events and updates have been announced through the KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Japan Twitter! Let's see what they have in store for us today.

From 10/13~10/19, the monthly Organization XIII event will take place. This month's event features Number X, Luxord. There will be a total of 13 event quests, and objectives throughout those quests will offer exclusive Luxord B medals and the Luxord hairstyle for your avatar!

As Luxord is the Gambler of Fate, these quests demand players to try their luck. You'll have to navigate through a maze of corridors or select from a field of treasures; the wrong choice will pit you against a powerful enemy!

Castle of Dreams will be making its introduction in Unchained X tonight in the new main story update at 15:00 JST!

On 10/14 at midnight JST, the Pooh Avatar accessory quest will be available! Don't miss your chance to get the Pooh Hat, Honey Pot and Bee Earrings!

Of course we also have the weekend Raid Boss event, featuring the Wicked Spider!

Finally, from 10/17 and onward, there will be a competition between Unions! More information to be announced on Friday!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 10/13: Unchained ? JP Update - Luxord Event, Main Story Update

Cool, I wonder what the special attack for Luxord B is? That is a spiffy looking medal. Also, dat Luxord hair. Looks really nice. They've got to localize these soon, even if they just lower enemy levels or something if it's a matter of power disparity. I need to know that Marluxia will come to the NA version this year instead of next.

So the JP version is getting a new world soon...new story details to come soon. Sounds good.

DanteAle

Too easy with AP 0

Well, not bad the Guilt...

Screenshot_2016_10_12_21_49_37.png

Kounelli

Awards

These look great, don't know about the hair though. It looks great on Luxord, but strange on the character haha. But YUS Castle of Dreams! It's going to be so pretty <3

Gaboelbori

So...what does the medal do? And i cant seem to figure out what are the challenges on quest #5

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

So...what does the medal do? And i cant seem to figure out what are the challenges on quest #5
Strikes 3 times (6*, 2 times at 5*), 50% chance of landing a critical hit, 1 SP gauge cost.

Quest #5's challenges are to defeat at least 7 enemies.

tiofrodo

How did you guys completed the 77777 damage in one hit? Don't even know if i can do it.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

How did you guys completed the 77777 damage in one hit? Don't even know if i can do it.
Kairi illust (+3 attack buff), then Marluxia (65% guilt with Attack Up M) on a 2.30x keyblade slot, targeted the wizard. Did around 84k damage.

tsumigami

use your best single hit medal and +atk & - def if necessary. i use +3 atk,+2 S atk, - 2 gen.def , 2.8 multi, marluxia 89% = 135k dmg.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I'm completely confused, someone help me out, when does Castle of Dreams start at in Unchained X? Because I'm pretty sure there's still some story left in Agrabah to be updated on Unchained X?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Agrabah ends the same way as it does in browser [chi], minus the world title at the end, and Castle of Dreams immediately starts after that. There is not even a Keyblade animation shown where a new world is entered like it's the case for the other story transitions.

So they are not really filling the missing gaps of [chi]'s finale, they seem to insert they new worlds simply before that happens.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Anyone mind telling me Luxord's special attack ability? :X

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

acrooding to nomura unchained x will get a didernt story midway soon

--You laid out the last scene of [KH X] to us, but will [KH Unchained X] develop in the same way?

Nomura: That was only the development for [KH X]. The story for [KH Unchained X] will deviate midway to a different story.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Wooops, sorry and thanks.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Agrabah ends the same way as it does in browser [chi], minus the world title at the end, and Castle of Dreams immediately starts after that. There is not even a Keyblade animation shown where a new world is entered like it's the case for the other story transitions.

So they are not really filling the missing gaps of [chi]'s finale, they seem to insert they new worlds simply before that happens.

Is it possible they plan on expanding Agrabah's story, since it didn't end the way worlds usually do and the browser version of Agrabah felt...incomplete anyway?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Is it possible they plan on expanding Agrabah's story, since it didn't end the way worlds usually do and the browser version of Agrabah felt...incomplete anyway?
maybe when the split happens midawy though the story

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I guess that's always possible, maybe they are holding out for season 3? Three new worlds is plently of content of season 2, especially with just a 15 mission update per month.

Castle of Dreams is gorgeous by the way, not sure why they changed the field theme to Peaceful Hearts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back