• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1/13 Unchained χ JP Update: Premium Draw, High Score, Org13 Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Japan brings us new medals and new events this week!

To celebrate the launch of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Premium Draw from 1/13~1/20 will feature Aqua KH0.2 Ver, Neku, Shiki and Joshua medals. 

Aqua KH0.2 Ver is guaranteed within 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled and is capable of 80~150% Guilt. Her ability is Freezing Slash, which costs 4 SP to decreases the enemy's Magic Defense by 2 for 2 turns and inflicts 11 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have.

Neku [All targets | 5 SP cost] Removes all buffs and status effects on the enemies, increases Attack by 3 for 3 mid-powered attacks, inflicts 8 attacks total
Shiki [All targets | 5 SP cost] Removes all buffs and status effects on the enemies, increases Attack by 3 for 3 mid-powered attacks, inflicts 8 attacks total
Joshua [All targets | 5 SP cost] Removes all buffs and status effects on the enemies, increases Attack by 3 for 3 mid-powered attacks, inflicts 8 attacks total

Key Art #4 [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more HP the player has
Xion Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy defense by 1 for 1 turn, 3 hits that deal more damage if the player has collected more Lux in the stage
King Mickey Black Coat Illustration Ver [All targets | 1 SP cost] Increases All Attributes attack by 1 for 2 turns, 4 hits that deal more damage if the player has more HP
Ventus Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] - Decrease Speed Defense by 1 for 1 turn, 13 ultra-high power hits
Sora & Donald & Goofy [All targets | 2 SP cost] - Decrease Enemy Defense of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, 3 attacks
Pooh and Piglet [1 target | 2 SP cost] Increases Attack by 2 for 1 turn, recovers HP, 1 hit

High Score Event held from 1/13~1/19 offers Terra & Ventus KH0.2 Ver and Devil's Tower medals! Try your best to defeat as many enemies as you can and rank high to get these rewards!

Terra & Ventus KH0.2 Ver [1 target | 2 SP cost] Increases Power and Speed Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 13 high powered attacks
Devil's Tower [1 target | 5 SP cost] Inflicts 5 ultra-high powered attacks

January 2017's Organization XIII event features none other than Xemnas! Complete all 13 quests being offers to obtain Xemnas B medals and the Xemnas hairstyle for your avatar!

The theme of this event is the "Boss Time Attack". Each of the 13 quests feature a boss you must defeat in a specific period of time. Good luck!

Xemnas B [All targets | 5 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 13 attacks

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: 1/13 Unchained ? JP Update: Premium Draw, High Score, Org13 Event

Devil's Tower reminds me of those creepy water creatures that lurk on the bottom (lamprey?). Gross. lol

Xemnas B is all targets... Great... But then I see that 5SP cost. D: You're killing us SE! But I assume it is like a premium medal in that it both can attack heavily while also debuffing.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Boss Time Attack!? Jeez, that's gonna be hell...boss fights are one thing (and with my medals improved over the holidays, not a massive issue barring high HP), but a freaking time limit is gonna make guilting it difficult unless the bosses don't have obscene HP. Plus, 5SP Cost is rather high...Debuff is nice, but for that cost it better output some really high damage multipliers. The Xemnas hair looks amazing though, I should be able to get that at least.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Is Aqua 0.2ver single target or AoE? Either way, another Aqua medal.

tumblr_lqnrnmnKHf1qafrh6.gif

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Does anyone else think the Xemnas event is the hardest yet? I'm not really sure for what purpose though.

It also seems Second Chance can still only activate once per battle, even if you have the ability on more than one medal. Is this a bug? I wish you could change skills like in χ[chi]

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Does anyone else think the Xemnas event is the hardest yet? I'm not really sure for what purpose though.

It also seems Second Chance can still only activate once per battle, even if you have the ability on more than one medal. Is this a bug? I wish you could change skills like in χ[chi]
Yeah, I'd say that this event is a step above the other OXIII events in difficulty. The last few quests pretty much require Guard Up/Second Chance skills, and sticking a hit counter on top of the 3-minute objective on the LV300 Gummi Hound was a bit stressful. I ended up tap-attacking a few times to get around the hit counter for the last Xemnas medal.

I haven't had Second Chance activate twice in one battle despite having it equipped on two medals (with +18 skill luck) either, so unless I just had poor luck it could be a bug.
It does seem rather wasteful that the only way to transfer skills is to sacrifice a medal in Ux, yeah, but as much as I prefer X's skill system over Ux's, I don't see them modifying Ux's skill system anytime soon.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wow. Historically have the JP Organization XIII events been identical to the ones in the US, or are the US ones nerfed?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Wow. Historically have the JP Organization XIII events been identical to the ones in the US, or are the US ones nerfed?
They're nerfed in NAUx, yeah.

edit: Larxene's was identical, actually, but it mostly just involved running around and staying alive.

Last edited:

Caxinuld

Awards

Strange, you'd think Luxord would be the face of the Organization event considering his attribute is time & the challenges require beating a time limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back