• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Screenshot in honor of FF7 Anniversary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A new KINGDOM HEARTS III screenshot was released to commemorate the 20th anniversary of FINAL FANTASY VII! This screenshot shows off Sora at Mysterious Tower, replicating the famous visual of Cloud facing the Shinra building.

Earlier today, new key art for FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE was revealed during the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary event!

We reviewed Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologuewhich you can read here. Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: KINGDOM HEARTS Twitter

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let's just hope Sora isn't about to find out Yen Sid is really an evil sorcerer taking the energy of the worlds to get rich.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
maste spockanort do you think they showed sora is they not ready to show cloud yet

It is called a shoutout.

Has nothing to do with not being ready to show any models.
Just a shoutout from one game franchise to another.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Probably not… it's just the Keychain they advertise the most. KK kinda looks stale anyway, though it IS the signature Keyblade.
Whatever, what makes you think they'd change Sora's Keyblade? Also, we did see (0.2 Spoilers) him wielding it in the Ending of 0.2, so…

Hirokey123

Awards
It is so weird how they like have adamantly not used Kingdom Key in any shots. Part of me thought that they really wanted to hiding Kingdom Key's transformations since it being such an iconic keyblade its transformations inherently are a bit more special. But at this point I just don't know, it feels so long since we've seen kingdom key. We know Sora will still have it at the start of KH3 because of 0.2 but still...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Probably not… it's just the Keychain they advertise the most. KK kinda looks stale anyway, though it IS the signature Keyblade.
Whatever, what makes you think they'd change Sora's Keyblade? Also, we did see (0.2 Spoilers) him wielding it in the Ending of 0.2, so…
muke becuase it seem this evove form of the kingdom key becuase it does seem this keyblade is sora go togo keyblade epsically whn they have this keyblade with his kh3 figure

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It is interesting that we see this Keyblade so much. I'm definitely not big on it, but it seems like each Keyblade is going to be unique in transformation, if not necessarily viable. I'm always happy to stick with Kingdom Key (especially in KH2 where it's viable almost all the way through)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think that particular keychain might be
Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
Given to Sora from Yen Sid along with his new outfit once he finishes with Olympus and becomes a master

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think that particular keychain might be
Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
Given to Sora from Yen Sid along with his new outfit once he finishes with Olympus and becomes a master
You might be onto something - it DOES have the same color pattern as the Star Seeker, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back