• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Update 2.1.0 Details

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

The app was updated to Version 2.1.0 on Jun. 8, 2017. 
Please see below for a list of adjustments and bug fixes implemented with this update.

■Added Features and Adjustments 
・Players now have the option to play Union Cross Multiplayer content with party members only. 
・Quest selection screens in Coliseum and High Score events will now display the player’s current ranking, as well as the rewards for one ranking above the current ranking. 
・Players will now be able to view post-upgrade stats before upgrading a Keyblade. 
・Damage and Lux values have been adjusted to fit within the screen during raid boss battles. 
・Cooldown times between raid boss fights have been lowered. 
・Raid boss battles now feature an Auto Mode. By selecting the Auto button on the bottom of the screen, attacks will be automated. 
・New skill icons have been added. Skills have been categorized by function for easier distinction. 
・During events where additional boards become available, boards will now be available even without having to return to the Home screen. 
・Medals with BGM now play their BGM when viewing their details in the Draw Results screen. 
・Fixed an issue where the ability damage from the “Damage in Raids +40%” trait ability was lower than intended. 
・Ability damage from the “Extra Attack: +40% Power” trait has been adjusted to have an easier time going through enemies’ defense. 
・The traits “Extra Attack: +40% Power” and “Damage in Raids +40%” now affect normal attacks (both Single and All target). 
・The Android version now supports Google Play achievements. 
・The Android version no longer supports multi-window mode.

■Bug Fixes 
・Weekly Union rankings now display values up to 999,999,999,999,999. 
・Fixed an issue where Lux values above a specific value did not display correctly in raid boss fights. 
・Fixed a bug where party invite notifications were only displayed for party leaders, and when not in a party. 
・Android 7.0 devices can now receive AP recovery notifications. 
・Fixed a bug where Android 7.0 devices were sometimes unable to start multiplayer mode when power-saver mode was enabled. 
・Fixed several other minor issues.

★ New Story Quests Added! 

We have added 15 new story quests to the game!

Cinderella's dress has been torn to shreds by her evil stepsisters. 
 Will she still be able to attend the ball!?

A Super Challenge for Fantasia Mickey B!
img

★ Super Challenge Quests! 
 Get 
Fantasia Mickey B and more!

■Event Period: 
Jun. 8, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 8, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 23, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Five difficult yet rewarding quests await you in the Super Challenge Quests
Fight your way through and complete objectives for rewards like 6★ Chip6★ Dale, and Magic Mirror Medals, as well as a Fantasia Mickey B!

Check out these quests from the Events section to learn more!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Wilderness

Awards
Something isn't right here. I'm trying to clear the last quest for the Fantasia Mickey B, and the chances of my skills activating have SEVERELY dropped. In all quests, my Dark Riku's ABIV&ATK Prize+ has activated ONCE, I've been defeated SEVEN TIMES by the Invisible in the 5th quest yet my Second Chance II has not kicked in a single time! It's suppsed to be 69?! I don't know if my luck has just been ridiculously low today, but something DEFINITELY seems wrong about this.

However, I don't want to sound ungrateful for this update - it really is a very good update.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Loving all of the added features. 3000 Jewels are nice. Fantasia Mickey B is awesome!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Something isn't right here. I'm trying to clear the last quest for the Fantasia Mickey B, and the chances of my skills activating have SEVERELY dropped. In all quests, my Dark Riku's ABIV&ATK Prize+ has activated ONCE, I've been defeated SEVEN TIMES by the Invisible in the 5th quest yet my Second Chance II has not kicked in a single time! It's suppsed to be 69?! I don't know if my luck has just been ridiculously low today, but something DEFINITELY seems wrong about this.

However, I don't want to sound ungrateful for this update - it really is a very good update.

if you have vexen b with extra attack it should save you
at least there was a free mickey medal out of all this

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
if you have vexen b with extra attack it should save you
at least there was a free mickey medal out of all this

Did Vexen B with Extra Attack help you beat Darkside? I have Vexen B (no extra attack) but once he gets to 50 bars or less, he gets Power Atk +3 and still does ~10,000 dmg per hit and heals himself ~20 bars. Im thinking about using Vexen B as my friend medal and possibly adding another DEF buff (Pinocchio?) to my set.

Anyone else got other possibly useful tips?

Jigglypenguins

Honestly, it was the red copter fleet that I got hung up on, but I favor Sleeping Lion, so I doubt that helped. :p For that quest, it also seemed like my Second Chance 2 wasn't triggering as frequently as it should. I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought something was off.

I got Darkside on my first try, but I went for heavy endurance. Not sure what all you've got, but I started with Illustrated Belle & Beast to buff my strength and wipe its buffs, then Illustrated Ansem to lower its defense (with a defense boost 3), then Illustrated KH II Kairi for more buffs and health back, then Pooh Bear to boost my speed defense and recover the last bit of HP that Ansem swiped (with defense boost 2 and a max hp +800 trait). And then I finally got to attack with The King & Donald & Goofy (with attack boost 3 max and 2 strength +1000 traits). I used Sleeping Lion +28. My friend medal was a random Ariel & Flounder that I used purely for the defense boost 3. No idea what its traits were. I had a defense boost trigger every time it attacked me, but I was only knocking roughly 15 bars of health every time I attacked, so it took a minute. :p My second chance 2 never had to kick in.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Idk, my skills were fine during the Mickey and Brooms quests. Second chance 2 even saved me a few times.

Did Vexen B with Extra Attack help you beat Darkside? I have Vexen B (no extra attack) but once he gets to 50 bars or less, he gets Power Atk +3 and still does ~10,000 dmg per hit and heals himself ~20 bars. Im thinking about using Vexen B as my friend medal and possibly adding another DEF buff (Pinocchio?) to my set.

I used Vexen B with Extra attack and I did fine. ( Though it took a ton of turns, lol.) It seems he gets rid of your buffs on the turn he heals himself, so that's probably why he does a ton of damage. As long as chu can survive that and build up your buffs again, chu should be fine.

Really liked this update. :3 Can't wait to pull from Cloud Ex later tonight... though it'll only be once as there are other medals I want a lot more that havn't come out... aka, 0.2 Kairi, lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Honestly, it was the red copter fleet that I got hung up on, but I favor Sleeping Lion, so I doubt that helped. :p For that quest, it also seemed like my Second Chance 2 wasn't triggering as frequently as it should. I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought something was off.

I got Darkside on my first try, but I went for heavy endurance. Not sure what all you've got, but I started with Illustrated Belle & Beast to buff my strength and wipe its buffs, then Illustrated Ansem to lower its defense (with a defense boost 3), then Illustrated KH II Kairi for more buffs and health back, then Pooh Bear to boost my speed defense and recover the last bit of HP that Ansem swiped (with defense boost 2 and a max hp +800 trait). And then I finally got to attack with The King & Donald & Goofy (with attack boost 3 max and 2 strength +1000 traits). I used Sleeping Lion +28. My friend medal was a random Ariel & Flounder that I used purely for the defense boost 3. No idea what its traits were. I had a defense boost trigger every time it attacked me, but I was only knocking roughly 15 bars of health every time I attacked, so it took a minute. :p My second chance 2 never had to kick in.

Did it ever do the attack where it doesn't boost itself but then shoots a ball and does a ton of dmg? If yes, I will try to find a friend medal with def boost 3, because i just keep dying when it's at like 3 bars and uses that. >:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I see that getting the amount of Pooh Bears I did is a bit of a blessing, because I was easily able to roll Extra Attack on mine. Still, it's ridiculous because it was cutting the Darkside's damage down to barely a chip off of my HP, but then all of the sudden with about 50 bars left (after it had recovered some) it killed me. Very annoying.

EDIT: I beat it. Switched Ariel with Second Chance for Belle and Beast, which doesn't have Second Chance which worried me. I also switched my friend medal from KDG to Illustrated KHII Kairi with Defense Boost III. Between the DBIII on my Illustrated KH2 Kairi and the friend one I was safe.

I now have enough Fantasia Mickey B's to guilt a Tier 5 should I get it with three orbs! Exciting stuff.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Nice that everyone posting has beat this and gotten the M&B. Super congrats. But it looks like I won't be getting it. Tried everything. Sorry, but my Vexen B wasn't luck like yours. I only got Max HP 800. Worthless.

Could have used that M&B. I can't see lots of F2P players being able to get through this.

Jigglypenguins

Did it ever do the attack where it doesn't boost itself but then shoots a ball and does a ton of dmg? If yes, I will try to find a friend medal with def boost 3, because i just keep dying when it's at like 3 bars and uses that. >:

For the first 6-7 attacks, it didn't. I actually thought that it may have been oddly nerfed, but not so. He did eventually use it a few times on me. I know that's the one attack that'll really getcha, so I was glad my defense boosts stopped them all.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That stupid energy ball attack. It doesn't matter how much I buff my defense, it just wipes it all out. Plus my defense skills never seem to activate when I need em most.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The werewolf boss is really cool and the transformation mechanic is too.
I know this has been said a gajillion times before, but man why don't we have these bosses in the regular games. They're the best part.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

you need something to buff up your defense i only said vexan b because its one cost and it last for 4 turns so you can get the defense to times 7. but if you dont have vexan b to help you out i would suggest a pooh bear with extra attack to raise speed based defense by 4 each turn,you just have to grind out union cross to reroll the trait, i think the other thing is i have my bell and beast so every time it powered up i just took it away,

There was one time where he did his little dark ball attack and it did 10000 to me but that was the only time, you just need like a powerful medal that can take about 25 bars of health or so each time while you keep a high defense,

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Nice that everyone posting has beat this and gotten the M&B. Super congrats. But it looks like I won't be getting it. Tried everything. Sorry, but my Vexen B wasn't luck like yours. I only got Max HP 800. Worthless.

Could have used that M&B. I can't see lots of F2P players being able to get through this.
My Vexen B didn't get extra attack either and quite frankly that doesn't even seem to be the issue here. All the buffing in the world doesn't mean squat if the Darkside uses that orb attack on you. Survival REALLY depends on having defense skills and hoping one of them will activate at the right time for once.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
You need Defense Boost III to go off and you're fine, which is why I shifted to two medals with Defense Boost III.

Pooh Bear is a lot better than Vexen B if you got Extra Attack on it. If you all haven't done so start farming them from the current multiplayer event. I've gotten a lot of them.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The werewolf boss is really cool and the transformation mechanic is too.
I know this has been said a gajillion times before, but man why don't we have these bosses in the regular games. They're the best part.

Who's to say that The Princess of Hearts worlds aren't returning alongside these Heartless? matter of fact, the Princess of Heart worlds have the most validity of being in Kingdom Hearts III, and best of all, with the Kingdom Shader overhaul, they'll feel stylistically different to their previous incarnations.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yo, I got incredibly lucky and for some reason the darkside didn't use that attack where he erases my buffs. So yay for another Fantasia Mickey B.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
You need Defense Boost III to go off and you're fine, which is why I shifted to two medals with Defense Boost III.

Pooh Bear is a lot better than Vexen B if you got Extra Attack on it. If you all haven't done so start farming them from the current multiplayer event. I've gotten a lot of them.

Idk bout that Harmonie if were talking about both having extra attack you would prob take vexen B If your in it for a long drawn out Boss fight like the Darkside, i mean 4 straight turns of punching me and i had defense boost plus x7 for speed and its only a 2 cost per time. Now if you're going for a hard hitting Boss that you need 2 turns in you get pooh with its times 4 Defense, But like the other guys said they dont have Vexen with extra attack, so they Prob will have to go with Pooh and a couple defense boosts

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I couldn't even get past the first quest. Bam, dead and I'm not wasting jewels on a continue this time.

Maybe it's because I'm mostly f2p, heck, not all of my paid medals are guilted, even. (One is one away but I'm waiting for easier to get brooms first.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back