• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Interview with Nomura: New 358/2 Days Cutscene & D23 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

After last night's Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer at the first Kingdom Hearts Orchestra concert in Los Angeles, Famitsu sat down with Series Creator Tetsuya Nomura to discuss the concert and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX patch.

We are working on translations at the moment but it appears the patch, which arrives later today, will bring a theatre mode option to Kingdom Hearts Final Mix as well as a new cutscene to the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Theatre. He also commented on the D23 trailer, which will reveal a brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 world at D23 on July 15th 2017 and be longer than the trailer just released.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the only intresting this is the d2 trailer will longer then concert trailer

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
KHFM is well overdue for a theater mode.

I wonder if the new Days scene will be a new​ scene, or maybe like, the Xion fight or something.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I wonder if the new Days scene will be a new​ scene, or maybe like, the Xion fight or something.

That's what I'm thinking too, maybe they're adding a scene to establish a connection to another title, like it was done for the two new scenes of Re:coded.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If it's something like Xemnas calling upon No Name to tie that into X Back Cover, then I'm gonna flip the fuck out because not only is the Master watching but Xemnas never whipped out his Keyblade for a reason.

If it's something from the original game that was cut and it doesn't add anything, I'll be disappointed.

If it's voiced, and you're wondering why the recent KH3 trailer wasn't in English, consider the money for bringing James Woods to record just for a trailer.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
A new 358/2 Days cutscene AND KH1 finally getting a theater mode!? That's amazing! Guess the patch is a lot meatier than expected!

Very happy to hear that the new trailer at D23 will be longer than the one we got today. I'm glad we are getting another trailer with more information at all, but that's really nice to know! God it's a good time to be a KH fan!

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Well given the recent trailer I guess they could add something to tie into KH3 but I really hope they really improve the movie by adding battle cutscenes. I really want to see the Xion battle done properly.

KH1 theater mode should've been added to the original 1.5, let alone 4 years later.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
it odd that going to be trailer d23 but i cant find anything about game panel yet so i have to wonder are they going premier the trailer at a movie panel?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If it's something like Xemnas calling upon No Name to tie that into X Back Cover, then I'm gonna flip the diddly out because not only is the Master watching but Xemnas never whipped out his Keyblade for a reason.

If it's something from the original game that was cut and it doesn't add anything, I'll be disappointed.
I'd rather be disappointed with adding a scene from the original game than...that.

I'm not really sure how well I'd take a brand new scene. If it does wind up being something that ties into KH3, then there's a 99% chance it'll screw something up majorly. Like, what could they do that won't mess things up?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
More Days content?

6lXWNNb.gif

Sonicfan2525

Awards
it odd that going to be trailer d23 but i cant find anything about game panel yet so i have to wonder are they going premier the trailer at a movie panel?

They haven't announced everything that will be at the event yet. They tend to slowly release information every so often as we get closer and closer to the expo. So I would expect to see a Kingdom Hearts or video game panel announcement pretty soon. By the end of the month at the very least.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Someone better upload it to Youtube asap, I think it would be kind of crappy of them to make it tie into KH3 when people with the PS3 version, who supported it earlier, will get screwed over a little then but yeah...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Someone better upload it to Youtube asap, I think it would be kind of crappy of them to make it tie into KH3 when people with the PS3 version, who supported it earlier, will get screwed over a little then but yeah...
Yeah, I'll be uploading it to the KHI youtube but there will be others who will get to it faster. I'll open a new article once I have it up for y'all to talk about it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I'll be uploading it to the KHI youtube but there will be others who will get to it faster. I'll open a new article once I have it up for y'all to talk about it.

Cool, thanks Chaser~ I am excited either way ha, I suppose I will get to see it no matter what so its not a huge deal :p

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so the extra scene is roxas and xion fight according to aibo on twitter i also hope tangled, bh6 and new world are shown in the trailer at d23

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back