• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Winners of The Funko Design Challenge!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Last week we asked you to submit your most clever designs for a chance to win a set of the Kingdom Hearts Funko POP series. We're pleased to announce that our First Place Winner is FudgemintGuardian and our Second Place Winner is Ariqua!

Fudge's clean-cut design, and humor placed her awards as favorites of the judges - the masked Sora was a stroke of genius and made us very upset that these POPs didn't exist.

Newcomer Ariqua's designs are eye-popping and unique takes on main characters. Every one of these could be sold as a variant, and each is very clever and unique. 

Congratulations you guys! I also wanted to say that the compitition was VERY fierce, we absolutely loved every single entry, please don't worry if you didn't win this time - we'll be having another art contest very soon, and to the not-so-art-inclined, our next challenge won't be art based and we'll be telling you about it very soon for a chance to win some cool prizes that aren't so easy to come by! 

Until next time, stay tuned! 

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Congratulations fellas! I agree with Dandelion; wish I could buy those great designs.

Soldier

Awards
I'd buy that darkside pop in a heartbeat! it's tentacle-like appendages look just like they were taken straight from the games.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Congratulations to our winners! Not gonna lie: I want the Xemnas POP and the Lingering Will!Terra POP designs to be reality soooo badly. I would go out of my way for these two to exist.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey, congrats fudge! you earned those pops and i hope you enjoy them!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Ariqua deserves to be hired by Funko Pop, just look at the creativeness of some of these Funko's!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Fudge, girl you did awesome! Congrats! Ariqua too! :D

Veevee

Awards
These are SO adorable. I go full fangirl-mode for TAV and the Darkside. I even like Blindfold Riku even though that's my least favorite version of him (that blindfold is so ... unnecessary). Oh and that Xemnas ... man, I'd take them all.

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
Fudgemint's masked Sora was the one I really liked, so I'm definitely happy they won since they deserve it. And I like Ariqua's designs a lot too, especially Jiminy Cricket and the Lingering Will. Congrats to the both of you!

Aquanort

I'm just going to say that I need all of these to be made. I would, without hesitation, buy Xemnas, Darkside, Young Kairi, Dusk, Black Coat Riku, Aqua, Broken Armor Terra, Ventus, KH Final Mix Sora, Kairi (Lost Heart), and ESPECIALLY Orchestra Sora. I need them all.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
How did I miss this?! These are great. Congrats, both of you. I particularly LOVE Ariqua's Orchestra!Sora & DI!Ventus. Very clever.

Neo_

Awards
These are amazing; I hate Pops, but would borderline consider buying young SR&K.

Jiminy kinda creepy tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back