• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The 5 leaders meet at last w/ English Subs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan updated with 5 new quests today, continuing the story where we left off with Strelitzia and the long-awaited gathering of the 5 Union leaders.

Goldpanner has translated the new scenes which are available to read below or watch with English subtitles!

WARNING: CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS

(Strelitzia lies in her bed, staring at the book she received from Lady Ava. She lets out a sigh, waking up her Chirithy.)

Strelitzia: A union leader...

Chirithy: It's an honor, isn't it?

Strelitzia: Yeah… it is, but am I really the right person for a position like this...

Chirithy: Lady Ava knows what she's doing, I'm sure.

Strelitzia: Yeah… but on top of that, the world is going to be annihilated soon? I...

Chirithy: Things are serious, yeah.

Strelitzia: I guess it means we don't save the Keyblade Wielders who aren't Dandelions...

Chirithy: Maybe...

But all the Keyblade Wielders you have anything to do with are members of the Dandelions, right?

Strelitzia: Yeah. But it's not like it's okay just abandon all the people I haven't spent time with.

Chirithy: True. But the thing is, if you go telling everyone out of the blue that the world is going to be annihilated and the Foretellers will disappear, nobody is going to believe you.

Strelitzia: You're right...

(Suddenly, she screams.)

Strelitzia: Agh!

Chirithy: Wah!

What's with you all of a sudden?

Strelitzia: *They're* not a Dandelion!

Chirithy: Huh? Who?

Oh, that kid you have a thing for.

Strelitzia: I have to tell them!

(She leaps out and rushes to the door but pauses.)

Strelitzia: But how?

(She paces back and forth rapidly and waves her book around.)

Besides, it's night.

(She runs back and takes a deep breath before approaching the door again, but still stops.)

What do I do...

Chirithy: Are you just talking to yourself?

(She just runs back to bed and tries to fall asleep.)

Chirithy: What? What?

Strelitzia: I'm going to get up early and go wait at the fountain plaza!

Chirithy: Uhhh, aren't you not supposed to tell anyone about this?

Strelitzia: I'm just going to invite them to join the Dandelions! I won't tell them about the annihilation stuff.

Good night!

Chirithy: Hrmmm...

(The next day, Strelitzia waits for Chirithy at the fountain plaza. She carries the book she received from Ava.)

Chirithy: Hey!

I saw them over that way just now.

Strelitzia: On my way!

(She runs off.)

Chirithy: Wait, wait!

Huff...

Is she really cut out to be a Union Leader…

(Chirithy leaves to follow her.)

Chirithy: Wait for me...

(Strelitzia and Chirithy head into the empty warehouse.)

Strelitzia: You said you saw them go this way, but there's nothing further up but this empty house.

Chirithy: Yeah… Maybe I saw wrong...

(Strelitzia steps forward and calls out.)

Strelitzia: Hellooo! Is anyone theeeere?

Is anyone theeeere?

Chirithy: Looks like a no.

(She lets out a sigh and turns back.)

Strelitzia: Yeah. I'll head back to the fountain plaza.

Chirithy: Okay, and I'll keep looking.

(Chirithy turns towards the exit, but then turns back around and looks at Strelitzia. A shadowy figure creeps up behind her.)

Chirithy: Ah.

Strelitzia: Huh?

(The figure lunges at them and strikes them down before they can react. They swipe Strelitzia’s book and leave.)

Chirithy: Why...

(Chirithy uses the last of his strength and crawls over to his player before collapsing by her side.)

Chirithy: Strelitzia...

(Strelitzia gets up and cradles Chirithy in her arms.)

Strelitzia: ...I'm so sorry…

I couldn't protect you...

(She gets to her feet.)

Chirithy: Don't worry about that now...

(She cries as she limps towards the exit.)

Strelitzia: ...You know what.

(She remembers all those times she crossed paths with the player, but never said a word. Strelitzia makes it to the doorway as Chirithy begins to fade away.)

Strelitzia: I really do wish I'd talked to you...

(Strelitzia and her Chirithy fade away, and her heart floats towards the sky.)

A few days later--

(The other 4 Union leaders are still waiting around in the Keyblade Graveyard, bored and growing impatient.)

Blaine: Number 5 is late, huh.

(Blaine’s outcry wakes Ven up, as he was taking a nap.)

Ven: Yeah.

Ephemera: I'll go look over there.

(He heads off.)

Skuld: I'll go too.

(As she begins to follow Ephemera, Ven and Blaine notice someone approaching.)

Ven & Blaine: Ah.

Skuld: Someone's here.

(Ephemera runs back.)

???: Did I keep you waiting?

Blaine: Yeah, long enough.

Are you number 5?

???: Number 5?

Oh, I suppose everyone is already here.

Ephemera: Nice to meet you, I'm Ephemera.

Skuld: Skuld.

Ven: I'm Ventus, but you can call me Ven.

Blaine: I'm Blaine.

???: I do apologise for keeping you all waiting.

There was something I needed to find.

I'm Lauriam, nice to meet you.

[KINGDOM HEARTS UNION X]

[IMG]https://images.khinsider.com/Icons/Content%20Pages/CoM/Characters/Marluxia.png[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: The 5 leaders meet at last

A6845336-1.jpg

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

Wow that's brutal. .

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

That's so screwed up... We barely even knew her and she knows so much about us.

I feel like Marluxia is the one who killed and replaced her as the 5th leader knowing the contents from the journal. God, if that's what happened I will murder Marluxia again.

Last edited:

Seighart

Awards

I highly... doubt thats the last we see of her. No way we got an introduction like that just to see her disappear.

Spectre_Dia

Wait. What. But that shouldn't even be possible...I have so many questions but why!?

Muke

whatever
Awards

What the actual fuck. That's all I'm saying, no, that's all I can say

Hirokey123

Awards

I hate everything about this legitimately everything, even if she comes back the fact is right now they are trying to cash in on cheap shock value using one of the most disgusting tropes. It's lazy, it's incredibly crappy given what few female characters we have, and the series deserves so much better than the writer who came up with this idea. I've never felt so...not even angry just disappointed in the series as I have now.

Seighart

Awards

This would all make sense if a select few characters actually digitized themselves inside one of the Books of Prophecy to change the events in the book so that in doing so it would changechange the events of reality.

Muke

whatever
Awards

So… what if this is the reason Strelitzia becomes the traitor (we talked about it in the last thread, where she was introduced)? If she comes back anyway. Maybe to get revenge?
Or… is the traitor Marluxia??

Anyways. I'm also not a fan of this.

Seighart

Awards

So… what if this is the reason Strelitzia becomes the traitor (we talked about it in the last thread, where she was introduced)? If she comes back anyway. Maybe to get revenge?
Or… is the traitor Marluxia??

Anyways. I'm also not a fan of this.

Does she bare the sigil? So far no one does besides Saix lol.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I mean tbh? I do want her to be the traitor and become the antagonist. Till now… we only had ONE female antagonist, and, you know, that's not a lot. It'd also give her a lot more character depth than "Oh, huh, this dude tried to kill me and stole MY book. Whatever, at least I'm alive ^^ no need to engage in a fight or so! (✿◠‿◠)"

(if she IS alive, anyways)

Hirokey123

Awards

I want to just say that ever since BBS I said that having an X on your clothing was Nomura's way of saying something bad was gonna happen to you. When we got our first look at Sora and Riku's DDD designs the thing I immediately honed in on is the giant X on his shirt and made this whole joke theory about how the X was actually this super ominous thing that was marking Sora for disaster like the BBS crew....I will say I was surprised when that turned out to be literally true. And now we finally have a character bare sigil on their clothing and they were "killed" in two weeks and thus I must say never has being right felt so awful. I digress....

The idea that Strelitzia could come back for revenge and that's what causes her to betray the other Union leaders is an interesting one to say the least. Like maybe her heart goes to the player (ala Kairi, Eraqus, Ventus) and she then breaks the rule of not telling the truth to the player so she can get help in stopping Marluxia. Which is ultimately what causes all sorts of strife and the dandelions to become a mess.

I will say something Marluxia's title "the graceful assassin" just got a whole lot more meaningful. >_>

Lady_Junky

Awards

Oh. My. God. I really felt for Strelitzia; so hoped she would meet the Player... They gave her that sad but nice introduction... just to kill her off like that? Wow. That's harsh, even for Kingdom Hearts D:

But at least, we know now that Marluxia was as sh*tty as his human self <.< That guy, urgh. Glad to finally meet the human behind Marluxia, but I already hate him.

Last edited:

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

Well even as a nobody you still retain most of your personality from your original self. It appears Marluxia was always an asshole. So him being the graceful assassin does have a lot more meaning now, but in my eyes he ain't graceful at all.

Still it breaks my heart to see her go out like that. It's honestly not fair, but that's what Kingdom Hearts is about. It only gets darker from here.

Seighart

Awards

I want to just say that ever since BBS I said that having an X on your clothing was Nomura's way of saying something bad was gonna happen to you. When we got our first look at Sora and Riku's DDD designs the thing I immediately honed in on is the giant X on his shirt and made this whole joke theory about how the X was actually this super ominous thing that was marking Sora for disaster like the BBS crew....I will say I was surprised when that turned out to be literally true. And now we finally have a character bare sigil on their clothing and they were "killed" in two weeks and thus I must say never has being right felt so awful. I digress....

The idea that Strelitzia could come back for revenge and that's what causes her to betray the other Union leaders is an interesting one to say the least. Like maybe her heart goes to the player (ala Kairi, Eraqus, Ventus) and she then breaks the rule of not telling the truth to the player so she can get help in stopping Marluxia. Which is ultimately what causes all sorts of strife and the dandelions to become a mess.

I will say something Marluxia's title "the graceful assassin" just got a whole lot more meaningful. >_>

Don't you think that would kinda ruin her character? She doesnt seem like the revenge type..

Hirokey123

Awards

No I think it would make her a real person instead of an accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back