• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Funko Kingdom Hearts Item Listed in Gamestop System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Between the new POPs, plushes, leaks and rumors - it seems everytime we turn around we're greeted with more Kingdom Hearts Funko news!

First reported by @Funkofinderz over at Instagram, we've been able to confirm that a new Kingdom Hearts item tentatively listed as "Kingdom Hearts Kit" is listed in Gamestop systems for pre-order.

It's unclear exactly what this "Kit" is, but funkofinderz believes it's probably a new addition to Gamestop's Funko Mystery Box line. A blind box filled with various merch, including exclusive POPs. If that's the case, it's possible these new Kits may include the rumored Sora, Riku, and Kairi POPs - and/or the Halloween Town Donald and Goofy whose prototypes were leaked a while ago. 

We reached out to Funko for confirmation, but they were unable to confirm anything about unreleased and unannounced products at this time. We'll be sure to keep you updated.

Special thanks to funkofinderz for the original report, and instagram user _brandiesel for the original picture!

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Sonicfan2525

Awards
If this is, in theory, one of GameStop's mystery boxes, then that's both a good and a bad thing. I love the idea of having an entire box themed around Kingdom Hearts, but i've seen people waste so much money on those things and not get all of the exclusive items. They don't do a very good job of distributing all of the mystery items evenly.

Veevee

Awards
I like that there's more merchandise of KH coming out, but was never a big fan of the Funkos. If I like them though, I will definitely get them. It's sad that things like blind bags or such usually are not available in shops of my country and the shipping cost kills any desire. xD

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Perhaps SRK might be packaged together because Disney are unsure the non-Disney characters (well, they own them all, but you know what I mean) won't sell that well...?

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Perhaps SRK might be packaged together because Disney are unsure the non-Disney characters (well, they own them all, but you know what I mean) won't sell that well...?

Well that theory has pretty much been disproven now that SRK are available for pre-order at GameStop separately. However, it is possible that there might be variants of them in this box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back