• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Demyx's XIII Event!

■Event Period: 
Sept. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 20, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 13, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ The XIII Event arrives on the 13th of every month! 
This month's featured Organization XIII member is Number IX, The Melodious Nocturne, Demyx!

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Demyx B Medal, the Demyx Style avatar part, and more!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Demyx B M Reversed 3 Deals 10 hits. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. Single 4
* The parameters listed are for the 6★ version of the Medal.

Regarding Issues with Union Cross Quest

We have confirmed an issue with the ongoing Tsum Tsum Union Cross quests where players would lose control of their characters after defeating the boss and the quest would not be flagged as completed.

We have identified the cause of the issue and addressed it accordingly.

As an apology for this issue, we will be sending Jewels to all players. 
NOTE: Jewels will be sent on Sept. 14, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PT).

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. 
We hope you continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

[Update Sept. 14] Past Avatar Boards Return! 

★ Favorite Avatar Boards Return for an even more Favorable Price!

■Campaign Details: 
Sept. 14, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 20, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 14, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Some of your favorite avatar boards are back, and available for only 1500 Jewels apiece
Act fast, as they'll only be around for a limited time! 
NOTE: If you had previously purchased these boards, you will not be able to purchase them again.

■Returning Avatars

■About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
 (If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

■Avatar Board Contents

Beast (Male) Belle (Female)
Beast 
Beast Style

Beast: Horn 
Beast: Tail
 (Item Drop Perk +3) 
No Cost x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Prize Plus x 1 (5★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Beast
Belle 
Belle Style

Belle: Earrings (Skill Perk +6) 
Belle: Bracelets & Rose 
No Cost x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Stunning

Winter Mickey (Male) Winter Minnie (Female)
Winter Mickey 
Winter Mickey: Hat 
Winter Mickey: Santa Mickey Doll

(Skill Perk +6) 
Winter Mickey Style 
ATK Boost III x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 (in Winter Mickey Avatar Board only) 
Title: Winter
Winter Minnie 
Winter Minnie: Ribbon 
Winter Minnie: Santa Mickey Doll
 (Skill Perk +6) 
Winter Minnie Style 
Winter Minnie: Gloves

ATK Boost III x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
Title: Snow

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: September 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Yeah, this event is a breeze. Unfortunately, it's probably because the medal itself is not very good. Only difference between this and JP's medal is this does 10 hits vs 6 hits. In other words, it's even worse for HSC but the 4 extra hits with equivalent strength means this medal does more damage probably.

Wilderness

Awards

I think it's easier because it was the first JP XIII event. Also, really?! I got 40% guilt? Literally the lowest possible guilt on a Tier 3...

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Yeah, this event is a breeze. Unfortunately, it's probably because the medal itself is not very good. Only difference between this and JP's medal is this does 10 hits vs 6 hits. In other words, it's even worse for HSC but the 4 extra hits with equivalent strength means this medal does more damage probably.
Actually, the medal is exactly the same as it is in JP. It's the 5* version of Demyx B that only has 6 hits, at 6* he'll also have 10 hits.

Veevee

Awards

I think it's easier because it was the first JP XIII event. Also, really?! I got 40% guilt? Literally the lowest possible guilt on a Tier 3...

He's a lazy one for sure. xD

Yeah, Sena might have improved him a bit, but oh well. If he was multi-target I would think about giving him a decent skill, but this way I'll pass and be happy that it was so easy. Another medal waiting for the next guilt campaign xD
By the way, when's the next storage campaign coming? I've eagerly awaited it alongside the guilt campaign which didn't happen, so I'm running out of space. :( I keep all the medals I get my hands on because some of them become surprisingly useful at times you wouldn't expect so I really, really need a storage campaign.

Edit: Back then, I probably wouldn't have come far at this event ... pretty sure of that. It was nice to see enemies starting with level 5 again and not ... 900. xD

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

So this event is pretty unchanged from a year ago, huh? It would have been impossible for me back then, but I didn't really know what I was doing in the game back then.

The medal is "meh". Might have some use in Proud Mode, but nothing else.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I'll just take being finally able to complete an Org. event other than Larxene.
Also I don't have many Magic Reverse, so might come in handy even if not super good.

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards

This was a nice breather event for everyone I feel. ^_^ Even f2p are bound to get this one it's that easy. Though there were a few moments when it was kinda close, so they might have trouble at those points.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

That was...Easy. I was not expecting easy. I was not expecting Copypasta given the JP version was a full year ago. But...hey, I'll take it! Considering I knew they'd be timed I figured it would be bad but if they just wanna copy over year old quests I'm not complaining! Just a tad confused...Well, I got EA40 on my Demyx B (was hoping for one of the -60 traits since he's pure damage, but neither showed up) and a 60% guilt roll, so he's not too shabby. Put a spare ABIIIMax&SP1 on him to mitigate the high cost otherwise, very effective and I like the animation for it too. Definitely some quests that would've been utter BS a year ago, but now my max guilted 0.2 Kairi did most of the work. Bosses were a one-two punch of her and Nova. Pretty nice event, and (though I doubt this is intentional on SENA's part) very fitting that the slacker of the group wouldn't update his quests to current standards. Wonder what that'll mean for Luxord next month...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I'm thankful that it's easy. This is a mobile game, let me have my cake and eat it for once!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Wonder what that'll mean for Luxord next month...
\

Luxord B - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki

luck itll mean luck For luxord. who was it that was sad about Axel and badness for there birthday month. I love The fact that Luxord falls on mine. im ok with his stats but if they raise his multiplier i wouldn't complain or maybe and extra hit

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

\

luck itll mean luck For luxord. who was it that was sad about Axel and badness for there birthday month. I love The fact that Luxord falls on mine. im ok with his stats but if they raise his multiplier i wouldn't complain or maybe and extra hit

Seeing as I missed out on guilting Zexion B (I didn't have any medals powerful enough to clear it), Luxord B is a medal I'm looking forward to. Random attack medals are always welcome for those pesky Proud Mode quests that require them.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Wow, I've always had trouble with the Org 13 quests, but that was fairly easy. Had to redo about 2-3 due to timed, but I got mine guilted with the raid trait, and first try I got about 98% guilt. Maxed that with mirrors and added a skill to make him cheaper, sp wise. He ought to rock. ^^

Veevee

Awards

\

No, no extra hits! I only need three last sun gems in proud mode, those for the quests which require medals dealing 3 hits. Yeah. Only non-shit I have on that front is Illu Terra B who is single target. I need medals that deal 3 hits. Q.Q I want to upgrade my fenrir :'(

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Oh of course nooow I get +1k trait, not the best one but still useful. Where were you when I needed you before, all those paralysis ja poison resists.... :( Oh well, I might use Demy in proud mode someday, maybe he'll be useful. Or not. But maybe.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Sadly I have a pretty okay SP Roxas so Demy is pretty useless to me. Could just be useful for 4 or more gauges proud quests.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

No, no extra hits! I only need three last sun gems in proud mode, those for the quests which require medals dealing 3 hits. Yeah. Only non-shit I have on that front is Illu Terra B who is single target. I need medals that deal 3 hits. Q.Q I want to upgrade my fenrir :'(

you know instead of worry about youing 3 hit medals you could just try using your strongest medal and wupe with it, it may do more damafe that way then using a 3 hit medal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back