• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Menu & Exclusive Goods at SE Cafe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

To commemorate the KINGDOM HEARTS 15th anniversary, the Square Enix cafes and ARTNIA will be hosting a campaign from 10/14~11/10! During this period, special KINGDOM HEARTS-themed menu will be served, and special coasters and luncheon mats will be available for guests!

Sea Salt Popsicle
650円 (tax included)

Handmade ice bars made with sea salt. Very refreshing when eaten with accompanying soda candy and ramune.

The Dragon Witch's Soup
650円 (tax included)

Fragrant herb minestrone soup with Dragon Fruit as an accent.

The Promised Sandwich
1,080円 (tax included)

Cute star-shaped sandwich containing bacon, tomato, avocado, lettuce, cheese, grated carrot, egg.

Sun Sets Red Omurice
1,080円 (tax included)

Chicken rice covered in a fluffy egg omelet served with curry sauce.

Noodles from the Unvisited Beach
860円 (tax included)

Seafood fried noodles served with a slice of watermelon. A dish reminiscent of summer.

The Round Table that Never Was
980円 (tax included)

A lovely salad with various ingredients served with a special sauce in the middle (caesar dressing style).

*Ingredients may vary depending on the circumstances

Destiny Sea
750円 (tax included)

Non-alcoholic drink on a base of Coconut Blue Curaçao, with pineapple and lemon juice.

Twilght Promise
750円 (tax included)

Non-alcoholic drink on a base of blood orange, with cola and dry ginger ale.

Princess Lagoon
750円 (tax included)

Non-alcoholic drink with 2 layers of beautiful colors. Kiwi, Calpis, Blue Curaçao. 

Dark Sea
750円 (tax included)

Non-alcoholic drink consisting mostly of coke, with blueberry syrup.

Guests can also purchase some exclusive merchandise at the cafe!

The notebooks cost 1,620 yen, postcards cost 1,296 yen, and holographic pins cost 300 yen each.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Official sea salt ice cream, shrimp displayed in the shape of a heart, corny names like "The Round Table That Never Was", soup made by Maleficent, themed drinks, and gorgeous looking merchandise.

I have never wanted to go somewhere so badly before. It's like I am in a dream and it's so amazing.

latest

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
all those drinks look super dope and i want to try real sea salt ice cream with one of my home slices, come to the US pla

Wilderness

Awards
Damn, it’s too short of a time! I’ll be there April/May, wish I could have this!

I had FFXV themed food at the Square Enix cafe in Akihabara last year, it’s such a cool place!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
That's so cool! I have to try seasalt icecream someday, it's on my to do list for sure, I'll make it someday. All of those look so good. And cute. Lucky them!

Hakan Xatos

Awards
All I want is a sea-salt ice cream and I'll probably never get to try it. :/

DefiantHeart

Awards
Finally they update it with KH themed food. ^_^ Shame I can't go there, I hope someday US will get equal treatment and have a store like this someday... maybes...

I wonder which organization member is represented by which vegetable? I'm guessing Xemnas is Cauliflower since he's at the top, lol.

( Can we act like the sauce in the center ish Xion pwease? owo)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
KH-themed food!!! And they all look so good too! ;A;

The names "The Promised Sandwich" and "The Round Table That Never Was" make me laugh. "Noodles from the Unvisited Beach" makes me sad.

Sorakh212

Awards
Aww man some of these look scrumptious the foods I mean not the notebooks, postcards, & pins xD
I've never tried my hand at making Sea Salt Ice Cream, no idea what it tastes like but I've always been curious and wanted to try, but that looks almost identical to the one in KH2. The Promised Sandwich is a pretty funny and Noodles from the Unvisited Beach looks amazing!
Guess it's just another thing to add to my bucket list. Definitely gotta try and see if I can go there some day. Always wanted to go to Japan some day.

Caxinuld

Awards
I need to head to Japan ASAP, I gotta get that Sea Salt Ice Cream, but alas, I'm broke. Let's just hope it's still available in a decade or whenever I finally get a ticket to Japan.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
* read Noodles from the Unvisited Beach

Huh? what beach is it reffering to, I mean there's Destiny Island's beach but it's not unvis--
* remembers this:
hqdefault.jpg

OH GODMY HEART
*orders it *

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
All I want is a sea-salt ice cream and I'll probably never get to try it. :/

If you're okay with it not looking exactly like it does in the game, it is a available at Tokyo Disneysea in a wafer (or it could just be in a cup, I don't remember).

D

Deleted member

aww those all look really cute. and the drinks look to die for ;-;

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah this is my aesthetic, I love this.

Also, for those wanting Sea-Salt Ice Cream and can't just buy it from Disney Tokyo lol, there are lots of recipes online to make it, and its really not that hard. Its also delicious.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Updated the OP with descriptions of the dishes in case anyone was curious.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I really wish I could visit this place! I really want the noodles dish and the sea salt ice cream. I made some years ago and it came out pretty good, I just wish I had a way to put the sticks on it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The Dark Sea is just coke and blueberry syrup? If I wasn't lazy I'd make it myself. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back