• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

October 30th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
LIMITED TIME: Illus. Kairi [EX] Falling Price Deal!

★ Are you ready for the first Tier 7 Medal? 
 The incredible Illustrated Kairi [EX] is here! 
 Kept you waiting, huh?

Even better, Illustrated Kairi [EX] is available in this Falling Price Deal
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward!

This deal features the fabulous Illustrated Kairi [EX] Medal, which will come with her Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots! 
On top of Illustrated Kairi [EX] being the first Tier 7 Medal, she also is the first Medal that buffs Upright Medals' strength, making her truly one of a kind! 
In addition, she's also the first Medal that increases enemy attack counters by 1, meaning she'll be incredibly useful for taking down those especially tricky Heartless!

Plus, Illustrated Kairi [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

When you unlock the Special Attack Bonus for a Tier 7 Medal, it will have a bonus between 120%~200%, enabling you to dish out more damage than ever before!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Illustrated Kairi [EX] outside of this Falling Price Deal until we announce that it she available again!

You definitely don't want to miss out on this game changer, so read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Oct. 30, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 6, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 30, 2017 7:00 to Nov. 7, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4, 5, or 6 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Illustrated Kairi [EX]

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Illustrated Kairi [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

Illustrated Kairi [EX] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 1 turn: ↑Upright STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0

Gem Boards! (Oct. 30)

★Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 
Oct. 30, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 4, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 30, 2017 7:00 to Nov. 5, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The trio of limited-time Gem Boards return, each of which contains five Power GemsSpeed Gems, or Magic Gems, depending on the type of board! 
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 GemsMagic BroomMagic Mirror and a Cid 10 Medal for just 2,000 Jewels each!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skill 
 ATK B III Max & SP GA I (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts.) 
・Once purchased, make sure to unlock at least one node before the campaign period ends. 
 (NOTE: If you do not unlock a node before the campaign period ends, you will not be able to unlock the rest of the nodes on the board after the campaign period.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

The Coliseum Side-Quest Moon Gem Cup is Back!

★The Coliseum Side-Quest Moon Gem Cup is back! 
Battle your way through to get a Moon Gem and a Fantasia Mickey B Medal!

■ Event Period: 
Oct. 30, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 30, 2017 7:00 to Nov. 4, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Players who manage to complete the Side-Quest objectives will receive a Moon Gem, needed to strengthen certain Keyblades, a Fantasia Mickey B Medal, and Magic Mirror Medals! 
But be careful, if you fall in battle you will not be able to continue!

*Moon Gems are required to strengthen the Missing Ache and Darkgnaw Keyblades, obtained through Proud Mode, beyond level 26.

Battle your way through to receive these great rewards!

Gauntlet Challenge Quests! (Oct. 30)

Earn fabulous rewards with this Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 
Oct. 30, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 5, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 30, 2017 7:00 to Nov. 6, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Earn fabulous rewards like the Power Gem, Speed Gem, Magic Gem, and more this week with this unique Challenge Event! 
・In this Challenge Event, a total of 4 quests of increasing level of difficulty will be released as follows: 
 NOTE: When a higher difficulty quest is released, the previous quest(s) will continue to be available until the end of the event period.

Date Difficulty Level
Oct. 30 (Mon.) Beginner
Oct. 31 (Tues.) Intermediate
Nov. 2 (Thurs.) Advanced
Nov. 4 (Sat.) Legendary

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Weekly Gem Quest! (Oct. 30)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Magic Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Magic Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Magic Brooms + Art "TWEWY" VIP Quests!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Art "The World Ends with You" and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Art "The World Ends with You" Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Art "The World Ends with You" Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Art "The World Ends with You" 
*Includes artwork.
P Upright 6 Restores 7 gauges and cures own status ailments. For 1 turn: raises PSM-STR 1 tier, lowers targets' PSM-DEF 1 tier. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage. All 0

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: October 30th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

pulled about ten times then my tablet shorted out, got to guilt Dragon Maleficecnt and 0.2 Aqua, No kairi though ill prob wait and see how others do, the mickey broom quest was easy again

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

A moment of silence for Global F2Ps

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

No luck with getting Kairi EX here, either. Haven't had good luck in NA for a looong while now, I'm hoping this dry spell is gonna end soon.

Congrats to anyone who does manage to pull her, though!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Sign got Kairi in one pull :(

Then she got another Kairi a few pulls after :( :( :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sign got Kairi in one pull :(

Then she got another Kairi a few pulls after :( :( :(

I don't use this account though so this is a gigantic waste ;-;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I don't use this account though so this is a gigantic waste ;-;
WHAT'S A GIGANTIC WASTE WAS ME THINKING KAIRI WAS FAR OFF AND DOING 5 PULLS A DAY BEFORE THEY TEASED THIS SHIT

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

WHAT'S A GIGANTIC WASTE WAS ME THINKING KAIRI WAS FAR OFF AND DOING 5 PULLS A DAY BEFORE THEY TEASED THIS SHIT

Tbh, no one saw this coming, for it made (and makes) no sense.
I'm just lucky I was saving up already and didn't care for the past deals, or I would've done the same.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I got Kairi on my first pull as well....This definitely makes up for not getting her in 10+ pulls in JP, as I use both accounts.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Got her on my 5th pull! Scouring the internet, it looks like her pull rate is really high versus past EX's. A lot of people have her already in single-digit pulls with some, like Sign, having multiple copies.

Sign, after pulling your 1st, why did you go for a 2nd? I'm debating going for another (to guilt) or saving for the foretellers.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Got her on my 5th pull. Scouring the internet, it looks like her pull rate is really high compared to past EX's. A lot of people have her already with some, like Sign, having multiple copies.

Yeah chances for Roxas seemed to be a lot higher as well. I still can't believe something as gamechanging as Kairi has no guarantees.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Yeah chances for Roxas seemed to be a lot higher as well. I still can't believe something as gamechanging as Kairi has no guarantees.

Definitely. Though, why Roxas? I initially assumed it was because he was multi-hits so he wasn't as valuable for HSC, but Xion EX was multi-hits and she had low rates. That being said, it looks like Kairi EX is substantially higher than even Roxas.

So far, 8 different members have posted in this thread (IDK if all even play global). 3 have pulled Kairi EX, with 2 pulling her on the 1st pull, and 1 having multiple copies. What?!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Got her on my 5th pull! Scouring the internet, it looks like her pull rate is really high versus past EX's. A lot of people have her already in single-digit pulls with some, like Sign, having multiple copies.

Sign, after pulling your 1st, why did you go for a 2nd? I'm debating going for another (to guilt) or saving for the foretellers.
To be honest, I wanted a second so I could record a video of me merging it into a 1* Donald A.

I hadn’t touched this account in months so I had about 90,000 jewels when I logged in today. I was at like Quest 450 with next to no Premiums so one thing led to the next... I have about 50,000 jewels right now.

This is kind of a throwaway account for me though since I have no real intention of playing it seriously, if at all. Was soured on this version a long time ago so I’ve been strictly playing JP. I mean I guess I can use this account to record cutscenes for our Youtube or something.

I would definitely recommend saving for Foretellers in your case.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Definitely. Though, why Roxas? I initially assumed it was because he was multi-hits so he wasn't as valuable for HSC, but Xion EX was multi-hits and she had low rates. That being said, it looks like Kairi EX is substantially higher than even Roxas.

So far, 8 different members have posted in this thread (IDK if all even play global). 3 have pulled Kairi EX, with 2 pulling her on the 1st pull, and 1 having multiple copies. What?!

Yeah half my party seems to have her as well. Chances seem to be even a lot higher as in JP, which is nice.
I just hope everyone gets her. She's already cheating me through Coli.

Coxdem

Yeah the odds of pulling her seem quite high. Maybe they did that to compensate for the early release.

Veevee

Awards

I hate Sena so much right now. Are you kidding me? Releasing Kairi EX NOW and along with a Moon Gem cup, as if to say "Yes, you should pull, this is the new difficulty"? Really not funny, Sena and here I thought you had gotten better.
Wasn't the original purpose of the Kairi medals to BALANCE the game, to make them that EVERYONE can get them? This is so stupid.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

High pull rates?? After I wasted 25K jewels and got nothing but trash medals and you say high pull rates??!

This game is trashed.

End

Awards

High pull rates?? After I wasted 25K jewels and got nothing but trash medals and you say high pull rates??!

Woah woah, the I. Kairi EX medal does seem to have high pull rates. I got it, my gf got it, I've seen tons of screenshots of people getting two in one pull. It's all RNG. I know a lot of us have been waiting for her to come to NA but it's honesty just bad luck :( I'm sorry you didn't get her though...

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Tried to pull a couple more times for the second one, nothing.
I'm now at 15k jewels and I'm happy.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I got her on my very last pull. Thank goodness. I can continue playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back