• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two adorable Funko POP Kingdom Hearts T-Shirts available at Hot Topic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Funko has released two Funko POP! Kingdom Hearts T-Shirts in time for the holiday season and are available right now at Hot Topic!

The Group T-shirt is based on the original cover artwork from the first Kingdom Hearts game and the Comic T-shirt takes on a more stylized comic book/manga style featuring Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and the Heartless. Both shirts cost $20.90-24.90 but are on sale for Black Friday for $10.

Pick these up and the Sora, Kairi, and Riku Kingdom Hearts Funko POP! figures before they disappear forever!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts 3, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Source: Funko Pop News 

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Okay. I could cross over into Funko POP territory for these. I like both a lot! If I had to choose, I would probably get MDG though. I have that heart-moon Nomura concept art hanging in my house, and have both traditional and HD Remix posters of it.

I love how they have their names in kanji/kana. LOL Ze hātoresu~ Plus it almost looks as if it could have been a silly excerpt from a non-existent KH manga. I wonder who the artist(s) were. I'm getting Shiro Amano vibes on that one~ *u*

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
YES BOY YES BOY YES BOY YES BOY

these are very good, $10 is a fair price for these but more than that? nah. i dig the designs though, wish i had the spare cash lying around tbh

Veevee

Awards
I love the SRK, it is adorkable. So why does all this stuff have to be exclusive somewhere, especially in a shop that doesn't even exist in Europe? Like hellooo, there's more countries in the world than America and Japan. <.<

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Aw, if only international shipping weren't so damn expensive on Hot Topic :l
I actually like the left one a lot, even if it's funkos. Like this, the design works so well.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Dang, these actually look fantastic! I want them so bad but I don't really even have the money for the Black Friday deal. :'(

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
To anyone trying to decide, Hot Topic's current Black Friday deals include $10 tees, 25% off most stuff, & $25 if you buy 3x Pops (Sora, Riku, Kairi) vs regular $12.50x3 = $37.50.

They also just added this new item: a Kingdom Hearts stained glass backpack & if you spend $50+ online you get free shipping. Anything you don't want you can just bring back to your local Hot Topic & this way, you won't have to spend any munny on shipping.
10993303_av1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back