• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's Season of Light Day 2 of Giveaways: Chirithy Plush

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Today is the second day of our 12 days of giveaways here at KHInsider! Yesterday user Lexicona won the Heartless plush and we're just getting started.

We'll also be giving away some of our rarer digital pixel art awards on certain days alongside merch goodies, so even if you miss out on a physical prize, you can also complete your award collection. Today's special giveaway item is for all the fans of the Kingdom Hearts X series! That's right. We're giving away the Chirithy plush!

Everyone's favorite scene-stealing Dream Eater. Chirithy stands at 9.5 inches, and will keep any nightmares at bay.

Pay attention to the rules! They're different from yesterday! 

The entry period for this giveaway ends tomorrow, December 14th, at 8 AM PST. 

• We will not ship this prize internationally. You don't have to be a resident of the US or its domestic neighbors to enter, technically, but if you enter you must have a domestic address that we can ship it to, otherwise you will be disqualified. We are not responsible for what happens to the plush once it leaves our care.
  • If you are underage, you must have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter, as we will be in need of your shipping address should you win. 
  • To enter you must tweet at us or post in this thread your best image of your Kingdom Hearts Union X (Cross) Player Avatar and Spirit Pet. 
  • You must be following us on twitter on both our main account (@KHInsider) and our X Series account (@Daybreak_Town)
  • Winner will be announced tomorrow before we announce the next giveaway. We will post the winner here and in the next thread, and we will contact the winner over private message. The winner will have three days to respond, or we will choose another winner.

There you have it! Happy Holidays, and good luck! Remember: check back every day for a new giveaway. 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: Day 2 of Giveaways: Chirithy Plush

*prays that my computer finishes rebooting so I can take a darn picture*

EDIT: My devilish dapper self an' my precious piggy Coffee. <3
RFjKgjB.png

EDIT again: Forgot to mention that I am indeed (indeeeeeed) following you guys on the Twitter thing. Made a dang account there (as FudgemintGuard, because character count and Fudge and Fudgemint was taken) just for this.

Last edited:

Luxord185

Re: KHInsider's Season of Light Day 2 of Giveaways: Chirithy Plush

GetFileAttachment
imagepng

Last edited:

Luxord185

IMG_0209.png
[/URL][/IMG] Twitter: @WilliamFeltz

Last edited:

Bmat

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Here we go. (I had to look up how to take screens on android) This is my chara (Elizara) with her Tigger:

70dsDxY.jpg

Oh and my twitter name is maryadavies. But I think a few of the staffers know that..And I've been following both accounts for quite a while.

Last edited:

Rweissinger

/Users/ryanweissinger/Desktop/IMG_1020.PNGJust Taking him out for a walk in the woods.

Nelrum

Awards

Sadly I delete it most of my keykid pics, so I only have these two now.
My Keykid Nel

hMcYKIk.png

My... pet Thing

rG9JH4p.png

somniari

tumblr_p0xzsyHWn61so5kzeo1_250.jpg

Snagged that brand new winter dress before taking this. And my pet and I match!

My twitter is @AmeliaMPh, so you can check that I'm following~

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Ook. Since it seems like some people are trying to enter this and don't know how to post pics:

1. You need a pic hoster. I left a list here a while ago. Pick your poison and upload to one of those.
2. The code for inserting a pic is:
Code:
[img]Insert URL of pic here from your hoster[/img]

I hope that helps those I see with blank posts; I assume you guys who have blank posts tried the dumb dumb thing of trying to post it directly from your computer, which does not work. You need a place to park the pic, first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back