• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's Season of Light Day 10: Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 2017 Poster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Today is the tenth day of our 12 days of giveaways here at KHInsider! Yesterday limit won the pin! 

Today's prize is the Kingdom Hearts III poster from the 2017 D23 Event!

This double-sided poster was given away exclusively to attendees of the D23 2017 video game panel where they revealed the Toy Story world. The poster features Sora, Donald, and Goofy as they appear in Kingdom Hearts III. The back features a combination piece of 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8's covers. 

Pay attention to the rules! They're different from yesterday! 

The entry period for this giveaway ends tomorrow, December 22nd, at 8 AM PST. 

• We will not ship the physical prize internationally. You don't have to be a resident of the US or its domestic neighbors to enter, technically, but if you enter you must have a domestic address that we can ship it to, otherwise you will be disqualified. We are not responsible for what happens to the prize once it leaves our care.
  • If you are underage, you must have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter, as we will be in need of your shipping address should you win.  
  • To enter you must submit to us a picture of your Kingdom Hearts collection and tell us why you love the series. You can do so through Twitter, Facebook or here in this thread.  Note: if you're posting in this thread, you'll have to host the images of your collection through a hosting site like photobucket or imgur. We do not discriminate based on the size of your collection, but more of on your passion for what you have. The winner will have three days to respond, or we will choose another winner.

There you have it! Happy Holidays, and good luck! Remember: check back every day for a new giveaway. 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: KHInsider's Season of Light Day 10: Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 2017 Poster

Oh wonderful! I'm going to post my entry on Facebook though, because I always have a hard time embedding images into my posts without it looking terrible.

DizzyCAM90

If I was only home to take a picture of my collection...it has grown a lot this year with all the merch that has been available. Oh well next tme.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Kingdom Hearts is a franchise I hold near and dear to me, more than anything else.
I'm not totally sure what part of myself the series resonates with, but it does hit some chord deep down inside.
Probably something to do with the theme of friendship, and the unseen connections between people.
I think those things are important to me.

Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with these games. Even Days, which some of you may know I really don't like at all, manages to be something I keep coming back to for one reason or another.
I've clocked in thousands of hours on the "main" games alone, and probably at least a few hundred more on χ[chi] and Uχ.

The gameplay is so much fun, and there's always a good challenge for those of us willing to seek it out.
As I child I could get by mashing basic attacks, but now I realize the more nuanced approaches I can take, and that amplifies the satisfaction I get as a player. It's nice when a game can so fluidly accept that kind of disparity in skill.
The music is top notch, tunes that I'll have stuck in my head for the rest of my life, solidifying Yoko Shimomura as my all-time favorite composer (Parasite Eve was also really damn good).

For all the criticism the story gets, I can't get enough of it. I've been on Nomura's Wild Ride for 15 years and like hell am I getting off anytime soon. I love the universe he's created, and the lore that explains only just enough so that there's still room to speculate and piece things together on your own. Recognizing patterns and correlations to reach a conclusion that ultimately turns out to be true is the most satisfying thing, man. Puzzling out the story is almost like a game in itself.

I could (and have) talk about Kingdom Hearts for hours and not get tired of it. It isn't often I find a game that I want to replay, let alone twice, or five times, or ten or even more.
That's how I know there's something truly special here.

And here's my collection.
The images are really big so I've listed the contents as a courtesy.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kingdom Hearts (PS2) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (GBA) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS2) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (DS) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3DS) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition (PS3) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition (PS3) [NA]
Kingdom Hearts Collector's Pack HD I.5 & II.5 ReMIX (PS3) [JP]
Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue [JP] and Limited Edition [NA]
Kingdom Hearts HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX [NA&JP] Limited Edition and 15th Anniversary BOX
Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 & II.5 Original Soundtrack, Orchestra World Tour and Concert First Breath
Keychains Kingdom Key, Kingdom Key D, Lea's Keyblade, Oathkeeper and Oblivion

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kingdom Hearts: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel Volume 1
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Volumes 1 and 2
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts II Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kingdom Hearts II Sora Limit Form Play Arts KAI (this is the figure that came with preorders of II.5 in Japan, not the later rerelease)
Kingdom Hearts II Riku Play Arts KAI
Kingdom Hearts II Sora Halloween Town Ver Play Arts KAI
Kingdom Hearts III Sora Play Arts KAI
Shadow, Meow Wow and Chirithy Static Arts
Chirithy plush

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back