• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Key Art #14 VIP Quests and More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 7, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 8, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Key Art #14 and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Key Art #14 Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Key Art #14 Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus! 

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #14 
*Includes artwork.
S Upright 7 Raises Upright STR by 1 tier & PSM-DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. HP recovery LV 3. Single 4

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards! 

● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest! 

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Jan. 1)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Magic Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Use the Stroke of Midnight Keyblade to fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Magic Gem
This time, you won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Daily Present Quests!

Get fabulous rewards each day from these Daily Present Quests! 
The rewards change each day, so don't miss out!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Each day one new quest will be unlocked. 
Complete the quest for a fabulous reward, like Skip Tickets+ and Medals like Magic MirrorMagic Broom, and even Fantasia Mickey B
The rewards will change daily, so be sure to check what's being offered each day!

LIMITED TIME: [EX] Foreteller Falling Price Deals!

★ The five [EX] Foretellers Medals are back in these incredible Falling Price Deals! 
 Get each of these returning EX Medals within 20 draws from their respective deals!

The five powerful EX Foreteller Medals are back, each in their own Falling Price Deal! 
HD Ira [EX] 
HD Invi [EX] 
HD Aced [EX] 
HD Gula [EX] 
HD Ava [EX] 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
Plus, you are guaranteed to get each of the above Medals within 20 draws from their respective banner!

In addition, there's a chance to get any of the above Foreteller Medals from a different EX Medal banner than their own!
For example, while you are guaranteed to receive HD Ira [EX] within 20 draws from his specific banner, there's also a chance you could receive any of the other four EX Foreteller Medals from his banner, too!

Each of these EX Medals also has unique Home Screen music when you share them!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain HD Ira [EX]HD Invi [EX]HD Aced [EX]HD Gula [EX]HD Ava [EX] outside of these specific Falling Price Deals until we announce that they are available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deals Details

■Campaign Period: 
Jan. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 5, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
Each of these five 10-Medal Falling Price Deals guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You are guaranteed to receive the EX Medal featured on the specific banner within 20 draws from that specific banner. 
  For example, you are guaranteed to receive HD Ava [EX] within 20 draws from the HD Ava [EX] banner. This counter does not apply to other EX Foreteller Medals from the HD Ava [EX] banner or other EX Medal banners. 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
  NOTE: This does not apply to EX Foreteller Medals. 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of these Medals! 
・Boosted HD Ira [EX]HD Invi [EX]HD Aced [EX]HD Gula [EX], HD Ava [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
HD Ira [EX] 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1, ↓ targets' PSM-DEF by 7 & DEF by 2. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1
HD Invi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ M-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & M-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1
HD Aced [EX] 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 2 turns: ↑ P-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & P-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1
HD Gula [EX] 
*Includes music.
S Upright 7 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ S-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & S-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1
HD Ava [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 2 turns: ↑ PSM-DEF by 2, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 & PSM-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1

Bonus Jewels & Sp. Atk Bonus Campaigns!

★ Bonus Jewels and Special Attack Bonus Campaigns are back!

Take full advantage of the following campaigns to build your Medal collection and make them even stronger!

■ Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 8, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 9, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

■ Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 8, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 9, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 7 +120~200% +160~200%
imgTier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

January Coliseum Update!

● Coliseum Update for January

■ Event Period: 
Jan. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

The January Coliseum update has arrived!

This month, those who battle their way through the Coliseum can earn themselves the Puppy Ears (Shag) and Puppy Ears (Bob) hairstyles!

Those who manage to battle their way to the top will also receive this new skillDefense Boost III Max
This skill will help you withstand powerful enemy attacks, so you'll definitely want to get your hands on it!

Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive these and other great rewards!

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

There are also two Bonus Boards available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

Puppy Tail and Red & White Scarf Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Jan. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 14, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 15, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

★ Get the Puppy Tail and Red & White Scarf Avatar Parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 8 Cross Boards, 6 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Mirror Sets #2 and #3 will unlock sequentially after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board
Puppy Tail (Male)
Puppy Tail (Female)
Red & White Scarf (Male)
Red & White Scarf (Female)
Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Waist Puppy Tail (Male) Item Drop Perk +3
Puppy Tail (Female)
Chest B Red & White Scarf (Male) Item Drop Perk +3
Red & White Scarf (Female)

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: January 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

its not to bad as far as pulling go i mean 20 is a bit of a high number but if you math it out its comes to 32500 jewels to pull for a forteller granted i think im only going to pull twice from this banner for ava i dont need it because i have days riku but ava is my union leader and it be cool to pull her

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It’s crap that the Foretellers come without any guilt nodes filled in.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

its not to bad as far as pulling go i mean 20 is a bit of a high number but if you math it out its comes to 32500 jewels to pull for a forteller granted i think im only going to pull twice from this banner for ava i dont need it because i have days riku but ava is my union leader and it be cool to pull her

It’s honestly just silly that they’d offer iXion EX for 15 pulls and revert back to 20 for Foretellers.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

It’s honestly just silly that they’d offer iXion EX for 15 pulls and revert back to 20 for Foretellers.

i think its a revert because its also falling price a guaranteed.honestly though i dont need the fortellers, im just going to pull once more for it, i need is there to be a banner where youre guaranteed a copy cat medal i want to put a few traits on xion,

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

not trying to be rude at all, here, but does anyone enjoy this game? All I ever see in these update threads is begrudging responses and players feeling like they're not getting good enough cards or items or medals and stuff. Is it really that unenjoyable?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

not trying to be rude at all, here, but does anyone enjoy this game? All I ever see in these update threads is begrudging responses and players feeling like they're not getting good enough cards or items or medals and stuff. Is it really that unenjoyable?
I enjoy collecting medals and taking down tough enemies. I don’t like being constantly shat on by Square Enix. It costs $80AUD for 6600 jewels, which is just enough for 2 pulls. Unless you’re rich or you spent a lot of time saving jewels, you’re not going to be able to get to the 15-20 pull mercies. Add onto that we currently have running at the same time: Kairi EX falling price (no mercy), Xion EX (15 pull mercy), 5 separate Foreteller medals (20 pull mercy each) and a debut banner deal which thankfully guarantees an introduced medal every pull.

For 20 pull mercies, you would also expect that the Foreteller medals would come with guilt nodes filled in. It is baffling as to why they’re now empty this time around. They came filled in in their first release, why not now? Fantasia Mickey B, the medal which gives you a single guilt node, are also harder to come by in the Global version so putting those onto the Foretellers is a risky move as you never know what game breaking medal is just around the corner.

When the game started, players were able to complete missions and get avatar coins which would unlock free outfits with skills, helpful medals, and more. That is now all relegated to being paid content. Any free avatar parts are sent to the coliseum or Union Cross which is nice for F2P players but it is obscene that regular avatar boards have been ignored for so long now.

Not to mention that if you don’t pay for the VIP every week, you only get half of the content. They’ve scaled back events and free things as they’ve showed those who play in content. And the content barely lasts. You clear everything out on the first day then log in for 10 minutes every following day for the 300 free jewels you can get via missions.

The complaints come around because SENA don’t afford their players the same luxuries as the Japanese developers do. The game favours those who pay, and for SENA to throw shitty practises at their players such as no guilt nodes filled in when you pull a Foreteller EX medal, it sucks. If they want people to pull 20 times, then there needs to be a bigger incentive than an EX medal with no nodes.

Veevee

Awards

Chaser summarized it really well, but I want to add one more thing. Everytime Sena improves something and the playerbase is happy, they either take it back a little later or make something else much worse. For example, everytime we get a lot of jewels, they are being sucked out of us by decreasing the chances to pull something good. And so on. The update today is really nice, a big bunch of free jewels, daily presents, the campaign we were all waiting for and the rest also looks good so far but this means at the same time that we won't be getting anything for a long time. As soon as the long-awaited campaign runs out, they'll probably starve us out for another 3 months which is a really long time in a mobile game.

By the way, I decided to do a joke pull because the new year has started, got Xion EX. Definitely didn't expect that in my third pull <3
And an illustrated Xemnas with air def xD

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Decided to waste my jewels on Gula.

Got ill. Auron, ill. Leon, Tieri, 0.2 Mickey, HD Vanitas and TWO!! Invis. In about five pulls. NO complaints for once, lol. Finally pet rank 5.

andreverts

Awards

So far, we got 10k jewels!

Not bad, but I'm not going to spend all of them for the Foretellers (there's still Xion out there...).

Union Cross and Coliseum are just avatar parts, not a big deal; instead, daily present quests are interesting.

The Weekly Gem Quest was pretty easy this time too!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Hmm, I kinda do want a Ava medal. But without dots that's less appealing. And 20 pulls is a lot. Remember the time Mercy Pulls were like 5 or 10, man, didn't appreciate it enough then.

But 10k Jewels is cool. Guess I'll hold on to them now.

Pirate Queen

I'm hanging on to those 10,000 jewels. Nothing worth spending on. And spot on to what Chaser said. This game was far more enjoyable before Union Cross and EX medals with their atrocious pull rates. Greediness is not pretty. And when JP gets to have all the fun while the Global version community just gets the crumbs...that you have to pay for...yeah, it makes many of us real salty. Real salty.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, I think I'm holding onto these jewels as well.

I got frustrated with the Debut Banner. It's not anywhere near as good as they make it out to be. Three out of four times I pulled only Cloud EX, while the banner guaranteed tier 6s or higher. Then the last time, I finally pulled one of the new medals... But of course, it is the most worthless medal in the banner - Illustrated Atlantica Sora. Nope, not spending anymore jewels on that garbage banner. And SENA emailing me back not really even admitting to the tier 6 or higher mistake at all and not compensating at all doesn't make matters any better for them.

The new Namine or Ventus, Aqua, Terra medals look like a lot better idea to save up for. Assuming that Namine doesn't get stuck in another garbage Debut Banner that makes it possible to pull over ten times and still not get her. There are currently not enough non-EX medals to do that, but you never know.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I'm personally glad they gave us the 10k free jewels jp got for New Years. I had considered it a possibility, as they've randomly given us free jewels before, but I didn't hold them to it. Loved the dog ear haircut too. ^_^ Now just need that new deluxe pack with those dogs and costume. :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm personally glad they gave us the 10k free jewels jp got for New Years. I had considered it a possibility, as they've randomly given us free jewels before, but I didn't hold them to it. Loved the dog ear haircut too. ^_^ Now just need that new deluxe pack with those dogs and costume. :3
Actually you got the better deal, since JP’s New Year’s gift was only 5000 jewels. The other 5000 came from a challenge in the previous week where every player would receive a “luxurious reward” if a party was able to acquire 1 trillion lux. I guess it’s basically free since that amount is nothing for the top parties, but just clearing things up ^.^

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

so as you know we al have been waiting for a guilting campaign and we got it today, well ive been holding on to my luxords since october cause idk why and i just spun for its guilt this was the outcome
64AxzhV.png

So on principle alone i think im going to leave it because thats funny and really made my day

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Got Ill EX Xion on 1st draw and a 2nd 3-dot 0.2 Kairi on the 2nd with my 10K. Could do worse.

andreverts

Awards

Tried to get Ill. Xion EX but no way she came out (15/20 pulls guarantee are almost impossibile for any f2p).
So bad, now I'm filled with useless T4s...

Leonawriter

I used my jewels up and got my first Ill. Xion EX, Cloud EX (I'd been after him), Ill. Auron, HD Limit Sora, and Ill. Terra. Pretty good, and left me in a good mood. The puppy ears are cool too, although I'm biased since even if it's purely for aesthetic I'm happy if I can make my player character look more fox-like.

....I'm really hoping that we don't just get loads of Mirrors and Skip Tickets and hardly any Brooms/M&Bs from those present quests. I hardly use skip tickets at all, and Mirrors are way easier to come by than anything with a broom in it. And I have several things I need M&Bs for.

andreverts

Awards

Skip Ticket+ may be useful for the next cup.

Anyway, it takes just half an hour to complete the Union Cross boards (defeating the rare enemies), with only useless avatar part as reward; don't misunderstand: I hated the 101's previous event, that's the opposite problem, but it's not challenging at all!
I don't think people is having fun in Union Cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back