• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1/12 Union χ JP Update: The World Ends With You Key Art #2, Pet Rank Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Premium Draw from 1/12~1/19 features The World Ends With You Key Art #2! This medals is guaranteed in 5 pulls and comes attached with a new skill, Lux2 & ATK XL II 100%. It also changes the BGM of the HOME screen when set as the partner medal, is capable of 120~200% Guilt, comes with 3 ability slots filled, and has 3 trait slots.

The World Ends With You Key Art #2 [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more Lux has been acquired in the stage

Each draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Vanitas HD Ver [1 Target | 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal, fails if none exists in that position
Neku Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 4 for 2 turns, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used in the turn
Xion Final Form Ver [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage the more SP you have remaining
Lingering Will [Random target(s) | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack+5 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 ultra high-powered hits
Riku KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 2 & Power Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Kairi KHII Illustration Ver [All targets | 0 SP cost] Recovers 10 SP and large amount of HP, increases Attack of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hit of fixed damage 

A new limited mission is being held from 1/12~1/19, offering unique pet parts for achieving specific pet ranks!

Pet Rank
Reward

Ribbon [Red]

7 Wrapping Cloth
8 Angel Wing
9 Hamburger

Puppy Tail Avatar Challenge is held from 1/11~1/17! Clear the 10 quests without partner medals and only being able to use Upright abilities to get this accessory, which grants Drop Luck+3.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 1/12 Union ? JP Update: The World Ends With You Key Art #2, Pet Rank Campaign

"Oh cool, hamburger pet!"
pet level 9
"WELL RIP!"

I was thinking about pulling for this one, mainly since it has HD Vanitas as a reprint (I'm not giving up on that EA!), but the chance of getting a useless medal (which, for me, is anything but HD Vanitas or Lingering Will) is just too damn high.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 1/12 Union ? JP Update: The World Ends With You Key Art #2, Pet Rank Campaign

I'm still a few pulls away from mercying Terra EX but that attached skill is quite attractive!

I guess I can at least nab the ribbon. No way I'll even bother pulling extra medals for traits.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That TWEWY Key Art #2 medal was so on purpose.

Hamburger pet ;A; <3

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

That timing yo. TWEWY Final Remix is announced for Switch and this pops up. Nice. I wonder what the heck Lux2 is supposed to do though. Lux + skills buff Lux gained by a fair bit, but not on a 1 to 1 basis (using Raid Boss numbers, normally you get 1/10 of damage dealt as Lux, with Lux+ it's around 1/3 of damage dealt). Maybe Lux 2 is double the effect of Lux+? Like, 2/3 of damage dealt? I highly doubt it'd suddenly leap to 2x damage dealt, that would split rankings like crazy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

TWEWY medal also explains why we didn't get a Dissidia collab banner, which I was personally hoping for.

That timing yo. TWEWY Final Remix is announced for Switch and this pops up. Nice. I wonder what the heck Lux2 is supposed to do though. Lux + skills buff Lux gained by a fair bit, but not on a 1 to 1 basis (using Raid Boss numbers, normally you get 1/10 of damage dealt as Lux, with Lux+ it's around 1/3 of damage dealt). Maybe Lux 2 is double the effect of Lux+? Like, 2/3 of damage dealt? I highly doubt it'd suddenly leap to 2x damage dealt, that would split rankings like crazy.

Lux2 appears to be about 50% more damage dealt than regular Lux skills.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

TWEWY medal also explains why we didn't get a Dissidia collab banner, which I was personally hoping for.

I'm kind of expecting a Dissidia collaboration banner when it launches globally. I think it'd make more sense considering the game has technically been in Japan for two years now, so it's nothing too new for the Japanese audience but they could still cash in on the global release with everybody.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Lux2 appears to be about 50% more damage dealt than regular Lux skills.

Ahh, so it brings the lux gained up 50% more than standard Lux+, so closer to 1/2 of damage dealt. Not bad, not bad at all. Thanks Spockanort!

Now I'm wondering though...did Sora get announced for the new Dissidia or something? Not sure why we'd get a collab for Dissidia NT otherwise, as cool as that would be. I would so love a Kuja medal...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Now I'm wondering though...did Sora get announced for the new Dissidia or something? Not sure why we'd get a collab for Dissidia NT otherwise, as cool as that would be. I would so love a Kuja medal...

No, but we've had promotional events for other Nomura projects as well (FF7 with the Cid/Aerith/Yuffie Illustrated medals, WoFF stuff). Seems like a perfect excuse to dump some new events and medals.

In other news, we all get a present to celebrate the announcement of TWEWY Final Remix: TWEWY Boost+40% and a Neku & Shiki & Joshua medal.

(They really want us to pull from the Key Art #2 banner.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

That Hamburger-thingy is ideal if you named your pet Big Mac or something similar, lolz.

Also good for lunch if that pet works like Bambi in KH 1, only instead of MP-bubbles or HP-spheres it drops Burgers and Chicken Nuggets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back