• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Tsum Tsums revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Tsum Tsums are finally real! This set of Tsum Tsums including Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Shadow and Soldier Heartless have begun appearing on the shelves of various toy stores in Japan. Judging by the logo, it will also be sold at the upcoming D23 Expo Japan 2018, held from February 10-12.

Thanks to mose138 for uploading pictures of the Tsum Tsums!

For those who live overseas, Aitai☆Kuji have opened preorders for the Tsum Tsums. They are charging $68 USD with a minimum of $25 USD for shipping. Preorders are currently closed but keep an eye on the website in case they open up again.

Kingdom Hearts Disney D23 Exclusive Tsum Tsum Box Set

Dimensions: Roughly 6cm each

**PLEASE NOTE: The Kingdom Hearts tsum tsum box set will be available only as a pick-up item in Disney stores or at the D23 Expo in Tokyo. In the event that the item is sold out, a general sale might be available at a later date. If the item is completely out of stock, orders will be refunded accordingly.

Release Date: February 2018

There is quite a bit of interesting information about the Tsum Tsums at the moment. There is a rumour circulating, via Aitai☆Kuji, that there are currently only 500 units of the Kingdom Hearts Tsum Tsums, which makes these even more rare. We, along with Aitai☆Kuji, are trying to get to the bottom of this to find out if the Tsum Tsums are incredibly rare or just limited to being sold around D23 Japan.

The 80 minute Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at D23 Japan will begin at 4pm JST on February 10th! There are currently no details about what will be revealed or discussed, but don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Edit: According to our friends at Aitai Kuji, the Tsums Tsums were a surprise release at D23 Satellite stores and were a test run at 500 units. However, due to the success of this run, it's possible we may see a wider release down the road. Stay tuned for more updates. 

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Tsum Tsums to be sold at D23 Expo Japan 2018

OFFICIAL KH TSUM TSUMS!!!

THEY LOOK SO CUTE ALL BUNCHED UP IN DA BOX AND OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH IS DAT A KAIRI TSUM? I WANT DA KAIRI TSUM

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
ironic that kairi in the same row with sora while riku right next to mickey in the same row

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am in desperate need of this Tsum Tsum box. Nothing else matters in this world until they are in my hands =O

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I AM SCREAMING OMG FREAKING FINALLY!!!! I will do whatever it takes to get these!

Edit: I love that the character selection is larger than I was expecting! If we ever did get tsum tsums I figured it would just be of Sora and Riku because those were the ones in the actual tsum tsum game.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Here are better photos (via an eBay listing where they're selling ~$150 per box :frown:).

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Here are better photos (via an eBay listing where they're selling ~$150 per box :frown:).

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Is that actually a good price for this? I only ever buy individual Tsums, I really dunno if this many adds up to 150 or if they are over selling it ha. Are they hard to find??

I really want this whole box lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is that actually a good price for this? I only ever buy individual Tsums, I really dunno if this many adds up to 150 or if they are over selling it ha. Are they hard to find??

I really want this whole box lol.
As far as I know they are being sold in regular stores for 5000 yen ($45.87 USD). These scalpers are disgusting.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Yeah my heart kind of sank into my stomach when I seen that listing. Gotta love eBay scalpers!

I'm currently looking around in my Disney collectors Facebook group for someone who will be taking pickups and orders for these. I'm gonna check out proxy services like From Japan too. Heck I am fine paying above retail so long as it's below $100.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I really hope that these Tsum Tsum make it internationally, the Kingdom Hearts Tsum Tsum event was clearly successful so I don't see why this can't be sold internationally.

kupo1121

Awards
I'm currently looking around in my Disney collectors Facebook group for someone who will be taking pickups and orders for these. I'm gonna check out proxy services like From Japan too. Heck I am fine paying above retail so long as it's below $100.

Any luck finding out more info about these? I've also done some sleuthing/asking around & I'm being told, while these are sold at specific stores (& therefore may not be limited edition which would be great!), they'll mostly be available at D23 Japan.

If that's the case & these aren't limited, our best hope is sellers will flood the market with these &, via rules of supply & demand, the price will drop. Although at $50 retail + $20 shipping, $100 might be the minimum.

I really hope that these Tsum Tsum make it internationally, the Kingdom Hearts Tsum Tsum event was clearly successful so I don't see why this can't be sold internationally.

Unfortunately I've questioned that with a lot of Kingdom Hearts merchandise over the years. Given the box specifically say "D23 Japan", I'm not expecting these to be made international, but hope is not a bad thing to have right now.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Oh, the photo has been removed from Instagram, but luckily I saw the cuteness this morning

eiczerofour

If I can find these for under 100$ online I will buy them immediately. I need them soooo bad.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Any luck finding out more info about these? I've also done some sleuthing/asking around & I'm being told, while these are sold at specific stores (& therefore may not be limited edition which would be great!), they'll mostly be available at D23 Japan.

If that's the case & these aren't limited, our best hope is sellers will flood the market with these &, via rules of supply & demand, the price will drop. Although at $50 retail + $20 shipping, $100 might be the minimum.

I did find one website that is selling the set for $68 plus another $30 for Registered Air Mail shipping (around $98 total). It's called Aitai Kuji and they are a small store based in Tokyo. They tend to deal with a lot of exclusive LE merch and lottery items, and they are even selling items from things like the Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia cafe events. I've heard good things about them before and this is the cheapest I have seen them so far, so I decided to take the chance and go with them for now.

https://aitaikuji.com/kingdom-hearts-disney-d23-exclusive-tsum-tsum-box-set

I did also find some listings for them on an auction site via From Japan (a proxy buying service), but they were just as bad as eBay scalper prices. Places like Yahoo Auctions Japan are much more reasonable when it comes to prices compared to places like eBay, but there are still sellers who like to take advantage of hype and limited availability to gauge up the prices a bit.

EDIT: Apparently KH13 also has been sharing the link for the Aitai Kuji listing.

So according to Aitai Kuji's twitter page, the current rumor going around is that only 500 sets are being made for the expo and a standard wide release might happen later on in the year. There is no confirmation of any of this, so we'll have to wait for Disney to release the details at the expo itself. Items have gotten limited releases at D23 expos before, so it wouldn't be that strange to see them get single releases down the line.

That still wasn't a risk I was willing to take though and I already have the set ordered. Aitai Kuji has stated that if the sets are indeed limited to 500, then they will give full refunds to anyone who pre-ordered and couldn't get one.

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

Awards
Thanks for the updates sonicfan (& for introducing me to Aitai Kuji for future Japan-exclusives). Given the eBay seller had 10 sets & people whom I've spoken to in Japan are saying their local stores are getting ~40 sets each per day, 500 total for all of Japan sounds too little. Until we hear more info though, it's best to take that number seriously.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I will wait to see on this, as much as I want them I don't want to pay too much more than they are worth ha, especially if they just become more common later on. I could easily see them being sold more readily later, but Tsums do seem to do some event exclusives...but just something about these ones makes me think they could be more widespread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back