• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Union χ[Cross] Community Event held in Anaheim on April 15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The first KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] community event will be held on April 15th at the House of Blues in Anaheim! Director Tetsuya Nomura and Producer Hironori Okayama will be in attendance along with other development team members.

Starting at 12:00 PM PT on January 30th, fans will be able to register for tickets to attend the event, but you'll have to act fast! There is a limited number of tickets available, and they will cost $20.

Read the full press release below:

KINGDOM HEARTS UNIONχ[Cross] FAN EVENT BRINGS WORLDWIDE KEYBLADE WIELDERS TOGETHER

Ticket Sales Open Tomorrow for April Event with Special Appearance by KINGDOM HEARTS Director, Tetsuya Nomura

LOS ANGELES (Jan. 29, 2018) - Beginning at 12:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time tomorrow, KINGDOM HEARTS fans can register to attend the first-ever community event in the US for the critically acclaimed mobile RPG, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]. The celebration event will take place on April 15 at the House of Blues Anaheim.

Attendees can participate in various activities and try new in-game experiences that celebrate the world of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]. Furthermore, franchise Director Tetsuya Nomura and the game’s Producer, Hironori Okayama and several other development team members will be in attendance to provide their insight into the game.

To find out more about the celebration event and ticket sales, visit the official event page: https://kingdomhearts.com/unionx/us/. Tickets will be on sale for $20 plus applicable service fees and will be limited in number.

*Travel cost not included. Registration will be limited to residents of the Americas.

Source: Official Press Release

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: KH Union ?[Cross] Community Event held in Anaheim on April 15

Cool. Close to the Global Anniversary too IIRC. Maybe the global fans will have a chance to express concerns about the Global version and let the devs know directly how we feel about it. You know, in a civil manner given this is a pretty nice out of nowhere event. Wish I could go, but I don't have near the funds needed to make it out there.

Muke

whatever
Awards

That'll probably be when they announce the new world, then

luuizhenriquem

Awards

Do you think they will anounce anything from KHIII there?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm surprised they announced it so far in advance. They've got a very poor history of event announcements for this series.

That'll probably be when they announce the new world, then

I don't think it's likely they will save a new world announcement for this event when JP is further ahead in the story and only needs like 2 more months to wrap up Agrabah and Enchanted Dominion.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I'm surprised they announced it so far in advance. They've got a very poor history of event announcements for this series.

I don't think it's likely they will save a new world announcement for this event when JP is further ahead in the story and only needs like 2 more months to wrap up Agrabah and Enchanted Dominion.
i think thaey wrap up agraba next month since d23 is ocming and problly want to annce the new world a the event in febuary

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Wow, talk about a left-field announcement. The link no longer seems to direct to the ticket page, must have been sold out.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wow, talk about a left-field announcement. The link no longer seems to direct to the ticket page, must have been sold out.

1. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon PT
2. The link never directed to the event page in the first place, just the official site

Timpani

Website
disneydreamlights.tumblr.com

I cry because I have the money because I've been dying to go to Disneyland and I've been saving for two years but it's two weeks before finals. ;w;

firefiend33

How do you get to the event page? I need more details on what payment types they take...

The link just takes me to the game's site with no sign of the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The link just takes me to the game's site with no sign of the event.

Ignore what the press release says. They never had a link up for the event page to begin with.

firefiend33

Ignore what the press release says. They never had a link up for the event page to begin with.
I find it very odd that they don't. Well, I might not be able to get my tickets then. Darn shame...

Cursenium

Do you think maybe we have to be there in person to purchase the tickets?:confused:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Do you think maybe we have to be there in person to purchase the tickets?:confused:

Not at all. Just go to the link and complete your transaction there. You can print everything at home.

Ciel

so tickets went on sale on their twitter instead of the link they provided in case anyone was interested in going

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

so tickets went on sale on their twitter instead of the link they provided in case anyone was interested in going

This is Square Enix we are talking about. Don’t expect anything to be well-planned from them.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Why are they doing a KHUx event. Could it be that they have *gasp* actual content to talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back