• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

February 19th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Toon Sora & Pals VIP Quests Pt. 2 and More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 19, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 25, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 19, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 26, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Toon Sora & Pals and 1400 Jewels 
Toon Sora & Pals VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Toon Sora & Pals Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Toon Sora & Pals P Upright 7 Deals 10 hits. 3 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1, ↓ targets' DEF by 1 tier. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. HP recovery LV 2. Restores 4 gauges. All 0 × 5.31
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP Master Xehanort [EX] 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Master Xehanort [EX] Medal! 
This is the sixth of seven chances to get a Master Xehanort [EX] Medal!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Monthly Gem Quests!

Introducing new Monthly Gem Quests! 
Complete these challenging quests to receive Gems!

■Event Period: 
Feb. 19, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 28, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 19, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
We are happy to introduce these new Monthly Gem Quests, which will be replacing the previous Weekly Gem Quests! 
Complete objectives for a series of three quests to receive a variety of Gems
Each quest will require you to use a certain Keyblade, and you won't be able to use any Friend Medals. 
Additionally, you will be unable to use the continue function during these quests, so come prepared for a fight!

Required Keyblade Reward
Quest 1 Darkgnaw Power Gem x 1
Quest 2 Fairy Stars Speed Gem x 1
Quest 3 Diamond Dust Magic Gem x 1 
Power Gem x 1 
Speed Gem x 1

If you find the quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Mug Cap Raid Event!

★ Monthly Raid Event for February!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details 
Defeat the Spiteful Sweets Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the Mug Cap (Item Drop Perk +3) avatar parts from the Raid Board!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

10:00 to 11:00

16:00 to 17:00

22:00 to 23:00

4:00 to 5:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses double! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards! (Feb. 19)

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 

It's time to race for the top once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! Check in-game for more details on this week's deluxe solo ranking rewards! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the party rankings to win the Rose Flower Basket spirit part and other great prizes!

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: February 19th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Raid Week during the week when the collab starts and we get new raid bosses to fight. Convenient! Sucks that the 0AP is over now, but it is what it is.

So now we've swapped over to the Monthly challenges. And they are definitely a step up from the Weeklies. You like levels? We got more levels! 1500, 2000, 2500! Foes with Counters! And surprisingly reasonable HP amounts! No 1000+ HP bars here, but we got one guy with around 800. Have fun! And...yeah, my Setups were able to handle them. Had to adjust Darkgnaw due to that boss having a Hit Counter and not a Medal Counter, but it was pretty okay. And we get 5 Gems across all 3 challenges, so that's nice. It sits at that just right level where it's definitely more of a challenge, but not to near absurd levels. As long as we never see 2000+ HP bars again, I'm good.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I LOVE the design of the Reaper Heartless in the second challenge. Will we see him in the main story? He's definitely new and I love him.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I keep dying to the last Gem quest boss because of that counter mostly......... even with two second chances ;;
might try another setup.. my Diamond Dust keyblade is only level 9 too I might look into leveling that one up a bit but idk. Also I got the new Namine copy medal from the new banner that was a nice surprise o/

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I LOVE the design of the Reaper Heartless in the second challenge. Will we see him in the main story? He's definitely new and I love him.

Yeah, it’s introduced in one of the Agrabah updates.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Now anyone can be a Cuphead cosplayer.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Those gem bosses were actually challenging this time. I'm conflicted because I really like the new routine, but I don't know if I want to wait a month to get more gems..

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Those gem bosses were actually challenging this time. I'm conflicted because I really like the new routine, but I don't know if I want to wait a month to get more gems..

I mean this one ends at the end of February which is only like 2 weeks at least ha, but if they do the same next month...then that will be an issue. Also we will get one less gem every month I guess?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Aqua EX's Banner is up now. It's a really good one if you have plenty of Jewels and need a boost to your Magic Medal setups. 0.2 Sora, HD Vanitas, HD Zexion, and Days Riku are guarantees from it, so you can go after Traits and such. Tempted to pull on it myself, but the Daily Banner and upcoming Event Stuff has higher priority. Good luck everyone!

Alja

I might have blown my chances at anniversary stuff, but dang, I wanted Aqua and my magic is lacking, so I got her (and obviously I had to go the full 15 mercy on her).
But I also got to guilt HD Vanitas and HD Zexion with quite nice traits as well as some lower tier medals for Nova.
And she (and King Mickey Ex) helped me finally finish the gem quests which is nice :)

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

There's so much stuff and my luck has been utterly awful for a while.
Didn't get Xion EX when she popped up again and blew all my jewels.
Pulled for Sora and Kairi a couple of times and nothing.
Terra banner is up. Terra banner decided I deserved nothing but Wisdom Form Sora.
New daily banner with Kairi, Xion and similar stuff, thought was my chance at getting Xion. I thought wrong.
Now Aqua is here, and I'll gladly switch from Terra to her, but my expectations have reached my jewels down in the gutter.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I feel like it might be better to just save up and pull if you have enough for a mercy pull ;;
I got lucky with kex once when I got her on my first pull but after that it's been a mess again .. I pulled twice from the Aqua banner and got HD Vanitas twice but I already have a perfectly fine copy of him so it didn't really help me

Veevee

Awards

I'm really unsure whether I want to pull on Aqua. I seriously need better magic medals, only decent I have are Key Art 4 with ground def, Days Riku with a strength trait and Key Art coming with shitty traits. I have 40k, but dunno whether I should wait for the anniversary instead of blowing 3/4 of it into one medal...

Seyi

15 mercy pull for aqua, 6 dark day riku, 2 hd vantias,3 0.2 sora, and like 6 hd zexion.... yay

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I pulled Aqua EX on my third pull. Although now I'm thinking that I should have saved for Ventus EX. Although the 30% boost is great earlier in my keyblade, Illustrated Halloween Town Donald with Ground and Aerial Defense Down and Strength +1000 is just too good to replace. On the other hand, FF Sora with no good traits could stand to be replaced since HD Xion does less damage copying it.

Plus... Ventus's theme has always been one of my favorites and features my own instrument! I'm not biased at all. Nope.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

im not pulling for aqua so much as im pulling for riku and vanitas

Well we need to trade luck then lol, as they and 0.2 Sora are all I'm getting. I still need another Riku to guilt it...which at this point I would like.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Welp, 14 draws in and still no Aqua. And out of Jewels. Oh well. In 2 days I'll have enough Jewels again from the Daily Missions. Rip Ventus though. Alas, that's what I get for not playing for a while. The TA out of TAV is still pretty neat tho. (And my Nova is getting higher, so I got that going for me, which is nice)

Rael_Oblivion

... ... ... I just got Aqua in my FIRST PULL. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS LUCKY!!!!!!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

The FFRK Event has begun in Global. I repeat, IT HAS BEGUN.

Also Terra is OP as hell. Still Single Target, but daaaaaamn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back