• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Riku Bring Arts figure up for preorder on Aitai Kuji!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Last month, Square Enix announced a Riku Bring Arts figure featuring him in his brand new outfit for Kingdom Hearts 3 following the release of two new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers from D23 Expo Japan 2018. Fans can now preorder the Kingdom Hearts 3 Riku Bring Arts figure from Aitai Kuji!

This Riku Bring Arts figure stands approximately 6.4 inches tall and comes with a heart-shaped base, his brand new Keyblade, an optional face with his eyes closed, and four optional hand pieces for different poses. The Kingdom Hearts 3 Riku Bring Arts figure will release July 2018 for $60 USD.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The poses look good, but I'm starting to wonder if that key will start my Honda.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
He looks extremely cool, extremely attractive and I would buy it if only I got the munz but I gotta save dem munz to go to colleg
e1605643301b6ba0008d120aadecb726fb89213b_hq.gif

though I made up my mind and accepted my thoughts... yes, he is too similar to Noctis for me to really hype over him... and yes, to me that key is just an ugly simple car key...
please no hate, I love Riku as much as the next KHI member, but I can't deny these things to myself...

Antar

Awards
His keyblade has become another one of my favorites already. Looks so nice!

...and yes, to me that key is just an ugly simple car key...
please no hate, I love Riku as much as the next KHI member, but I can't deny these things to myself...

Well, keep in mind Sora's keyblade is just a simple skeleton key. It's pretty neat how Riku's mirrors Sora's as a simple key, but just modern.

I'm one of those people who runs the games with Kingdom Key only, just because of the simple design, haha!

luuizhenriquem

Awards
Love this !! It looks really good and it would fit perfectly in my shelf. xD

Really tempted to buy this.

I really don't get it why people hated so much his new keyblade... To me it looks so cool and so fresh xD I would love if he got an armor like Terra's and his keyblade became a motocycle alike. It would be lit lol

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm planning on getting this along with Sora. Hopefully Kairi is an option aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back