• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 2018 Trailer vol. 1 released at Microsoft Conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer released during the Microsoft Press conference featuring a ton of amazing new story content, gameplay, and new music!

English Version

Japanese Version

More information will be expected to be flowing in from E3 so remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 2018 trailer released

What did they do to Aqua? Meh. Cringeworthy :( I hope it's just an illusion or something.

UltimaXOmega

No BH6 and Frozen? I hope this means another world tomorrow.

iPromote

The gummi ship!!! I'm still ready to see the orchestra trailer. Well done SE... well done

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Larxene yes!!!

What did they do to Aqua? Meh. Cringeworthy :( I hope it's just an illusion or something.
Agreed, unless it really is Phantom Aqua tricking them I don't like where this is going. It makes BBS 0.2 feel even more pointless.

TheZX

Awards

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY AQUA?!?!?!?!?!

Laurel

Awards

All I was thinking was "good job, Mickey, Aqua's evil coz of you" but yeah, I also hope it's some kind of illusion coz wasn't the point of Aqua defeating her evil mirror self in 2.8 a way to defeat her darkness from consuming her?

Strangely enough the most exciting thing I saw were the NPCs. I'm just so happy that the worlds will be so lively now. Also that Simba summon was pretty awesome, it's great to have him as a summon again. I liked that we saw more of Tangled and Frozen was cool too, I don't think anyone was surprised that it showed up .

Muke

whatever
Awards

OMG Aqua is a Darkness isn't she. Dunno how to feel about this hngrrr.. LARXENE though!! Yesss

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Oh yeah I was living for Simba's return, can't wait for one of my favorite summons to help me with Heartless mobs.

The Gummi Ship looks like they didn't do much with it from KH2? I know it's a brief glimpse but I thought there was talk of a complete overhaul and it looks the same to me.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I just saw the trailer. EXTERNALLY SCREAMING!!! Frozen got confirmed as many speculated, but Larxene is back!!! I mean, it makes sense that she'd be back with Marluxia in hindsight, but I wasn't expecting her to show up period! And the Gummi Ship stages! DUUUUUUUUDE! They look amazing!!! Then there's the whole "Aqua got corrupted by Darkness" bit, which is crazy as hell. It makes sense though, eventually just by spending time there the Darkness would eat at her and it's been years for her. And if anyone can save her, it's Riku given his own struggle and mindset, so it really works. Oh I hope we get different trailers at the SE and Sony conferences. One of them needs to have the Orchestra Trailer, I wanna see the details of that one, and hopefully we get some BH6 cutscenes too. I am feeling the hype right now!

Cakeberry

I'm crying as I type this rn What Was That And Why

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

I sure hope they're not going for some cliché "all good guys are turning evil one by one, Sora is the last hope to restore the light to the world" type of deal.

I swear, if the final boss rush includes beating evil Terra, Aqua and Ventus to save them from the darkness I'm done with this series. Such cringe :/

Xagzan

Awards

AQUA NOOOOOOOOOOO

Her being a Nort makes me sadder than I would've thought.

Beamer

Awards

So my thoughts:

• AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
  • Of course Frozen was going to make it in, it was only inevitable. That said, it sounds like they got Idina Menzel to reprise her role and I'm pretty shocked by that. Could be someone who's insanely good at the voice, but I doubt it. I'm not sure if that's Kristen Bell or not though...
  • Sora can ice skate and ride on goofy's shield, just yes.
  • Is that Simba?
  • It seems they added a shader to Wralph so he looks digital, nice touch
  • Gummi Ship levels look like they'll play like KH2's. As long as I can just hold down on the attack button to fire a stream of projectiles rather than mashing it and my hands getting cramped from it, we're good.
  • I have to say, the Kingdom Shader is looking great! You definitely feel the difference in each world.
  • Larxene + yellow eyes, yep she's 'norted.
  • I have a feeling that keyblade (which looks like a mix between Kingdom Key and Star Seeker) is this supposed "Key to Return Hearts" or maybe a red herring for it.
  • Aqua NOOOOO! It's never too late!
I'm guessing they have even more coverage to show in 2 hours.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

The Aqua plot twist straight out of a M.night shyamalan movie

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

The Aqua plot twist straight out of a M.night shyamalan movie

It's poor writing (not that I expect Nomura to deliver award winning material, but this is just so bad).

Who's next? Kairi and Riku?

I want an epic war between all the good guys vs the bad ones... not Sora vs. everyone else.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

calling it right she is the 13 darkness

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

It's poor writing (not that I expect Nomura to deliver award winning material, but this is just so bad).

Who's next? Kairi and Riku?

I want an epic war between all the good guys vs the bad ones... not Sora vs. everyone else.

I feel like Terra has to come back as a light. You cant have both Aqua AND terra as darkness. If thats the twist (terra=good, aqua=bad) then i would be satisfied.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I love evil Aqua. So cool.

Was that Idina in the trailer?

the red monster

Awards

Simba as a summon is the highlight for me, great trailer!
we still should get at least one more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back