• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6/13 Union χ JP Updates: Org XIII Draw + Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Organization XIII Draw from 6/13~6/23 offers Zexion [+]! This voiced medal is guaranteed in 5 pulls, is capable of 150~230% Guilt, comes with 3 ability slots filled and comes with a guaranteed skill: Paralyze EX II 100%.

Zexion [+] [All Targets | 2 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Defense by 2, PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 3. Inflicts 8 hits at fixed damage

Each pull guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Master Xehanort [EX+] [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Decreases enemy Reverse Defense by 2 and Speed Defense by 7. Inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Zack HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and Speed Attack by 4, decreass enemy Defense by 1 and Upright Defense by 1. Inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Yuna & Rikku & Paine [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more Lux has been acquired in the stage
The World Ends With You Key Art #2 [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more Lux has been acquired in the stage

Pete HD Ver
 [All Targets, 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse ATK by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Zexion HD [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn

New Organization XIII Event from 6/13~6/23 features a battle with Data Zexion! Clear all 13 challenges to get up to 5000 jewels and 5 copies of Trait Medal #21.

Quest No. Rewards
1 Jewel x 500
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
2 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
3 Jewel x 250
Trait Medal #21 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
4 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
5 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
6 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
7 Jewel x 250
Trait Medal #21 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
8 Jewel x 500
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
9 Jewel x 500
Trait Medal #21 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
10 Jewel x 500
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
11 Jewel x 500
Trait Medal #21 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
12 Jewel x 500
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
13 Jewel x 500
Trait Medal #21 x 1
Title [The Cloaked Schemer] x 1

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: 6/13 Union ? JP Updates: Org XIII Draw + Event

That... doesn't look worth it at all. Is there something I'm missing?

Ruben

Awards

Lol, what a terrible medal. xDD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm not sure if it's a typo but on Reddit people are saying this is the medal's ability:

[AOE] Debuffs the enemies’ GEN ATK by 3 tiers for 2 turns. Buffs GEN DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Buffs PSM DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns.

Which sounds like a buffed ZexionEX. More defensive than Vexen+ without the buffs.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Hmmm, not sure I'm gonna pull for this. May just get as many jewels as I can get through the quests.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Hmmm, not sure I'm gonna pull for this. May just get as many jewels as I can get through the quests.

Yeah this medal is kind of a buffed combo of Vexen+ & ZexionEX. If you're running a defensive setup, there's already enough room for Vexen+ & ZexionEX so, while nice, IDK if this medal is a must-have if you have the prior 2.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I'm not sure if I'm gonna pull for this one. It feels more geared towards PVP, and they have deliberately gone out of their way to make sure you cannot tank your way through these Org+ Battles with Vexen and Lexaeus, so I fully expect Vexen to be more of the same. If he had a normal multiplier or also came with a PSM Atk Debuff I'd consider it, but...Fixed Damage is the nail in the coffin that's making me think I should just save up for a Reverse Magic Prime. No way you can make a Fixed Damage medal deal tons of damage, and even if his 7* damage output is actually good, good luck getting the BFs needed to get him there since the Farming Quests have yet to show up. I'd really like the Pet Points from putting a Trait on him to finally get my Pet to Lv9, but it'll cost less to do that in Prime pulls. It's a shame because I was looking forward to him, he's AoE and Reverse Magic, and I'm normally a sucker for tanking medals, but...with how much SE is trying to push away from being able to tank foes and putting the focus on raw power, he won't be useful for as long as the Primes, and a Reverse Magic one will be a direct upgrade for my Diamond Dust set. I'll grab as many Jewels as I can from the event, but I'll probably not pull.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I'll be honest, the best part about these events is seeing the Org. XIII members in this game's art style. Look at how adorable Zexion is!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

i dont think im gonna pull for this tomorrow when we get this, because first of all for this to be usefull at all it needs extra attack, and second i have and hd zexion with extra attack, that when upgraded will also raise reversed attack, also why cant we just get him as anything but magic, 4th version of zexion all are magic, at least with vexen they made him power, oh well hopefully Saix is a bad ass,

the only way id pull for this is if i cleared all 13 events, then if its falling price in globel it will only gost me 6000 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back