• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(English Subs) Union X: Enchanted Dominion Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 story quests were added on 6/21 at 17:00 JST, bringing the player's adventure in Enchanted Dominion to an end.

Watch the scenes below with English subtitles:

(Phillip and the Player hastens towards the castle, when they're stopped by Maleficent.)

Maleficent: "Now shall you deal with me, old prince, and all the powers of hell!"

(She transforms into a dragon and attacks, destroying the bridge and chasing the heroes away.)

(Player and Phillip are chased to the edge of a cliff. With no choice but to confront Maleficent, they turn and wage battle. Though they put up a good fight, Maleficent blows Phillip's shield and Player's Keyblade away. With only Phillip's sword left, the three good fairies cast a magic spell on it.)

Flora: Now sword of truth fly swift and sure, that evil die and good endure!

(Phillip sends his sword flying straight through Maleficent, and she is vanquished. With no more obstacles left, Phillip is finally able to wake Aurora with true love's kiss. With their princess freed from her curse, the kingdom rejoices. Phillip and Aurora share a dance as everyone watches on. Player and Chirithy watches them from a balcony.)

Chirithy: True love woke Princess Aurora from her slumber.

The power to awaken those in deep sleep...

I guess true love can be a heart of light too.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maleficent has a crazy amount of defense for some reason btw

Seadrin

Awards
"Chirithy: True love woke Princess Aurora from her slumber.

I guess true love can be a heart of light too."

Can't help but think this might hold some weight in KH3, and moving forward.

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
I hope this means one of the next few story updates will move the Union Leaders’ story forward. I’m guessing it will lead into a new world for the anniversary in September.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Chirithy: True love woke Princess Aurora from her slumber.
I guess true love can be a heart of light too.
FORESHADOWING

For realzies though. Since we know Else will restore a frozen Anna with the power of twoo wuv. This act is probably what confirms her to be a Princess of Heart. And I can see the idea of "acts of true love" being like a heart of light getting used elsewhere in the game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well at least I'll beat snake Jafar. It was a fun ride while it lasted.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
FORESHADOWING

For realzies though. Since we know Else will restore a frozen Anna with the power of twoo wuv. This act is probably what confirms her to be a Princess of Heart. And I can see the idea of "acts of true love" being like a heart of light getting used elsewhere in the game.

I do take note though that it says "heart of light" and not "heart of pure light" so it can be something that isn't solely related to the Princesses.

"The power to awaken those in deep sleep" was a huge plot point in DDD and both Riku and Sora fulfilled the conditions to gain that power.

Roxas, Naminé, Xion and Ventus are right now in a "deep sleep" so the foreshadowing is indeed swung at the audience with a spank paddle.

Perkilator

Awards
FYI: Maleficent can only be damaged with 7* medals
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back