• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Returning voice actors confirmed for KINGDOM HEARTS 3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Whether or not an actor will be reprising their role is a long-discussed subject of debate in the Kingdom Hearts community. With each new world that's announced, fans always wonder who will be voicing their favorite characters: the original actor from the films or previous games, or a very convincing soundalike?

Today, Square Enix has just confirmed a bunch of voice actors who will reprising their roles for KINGDOM HEARTS III!

LOS ANGELESSept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Talent who breathed life into popular Walt Disney Animation Studios and Disney•Pixar films will reprise their roles for KINGDOM HEARTS III, the highly anticipated video game bringing together many heroes in one grand adventure. The voice cast includes:

• Josh Gad (FrozenBeauty and the Beast) as Olaf from Frozen
  • Kristen Bell (Frozen, Veronica Mars, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) as Anna from Frozen
  • Idina Menzel (Frozen, Enchanted, Rent) as Elsa from Frozen
  • Jonathan Groff (Frozen, Mindhunter, American Sniper) as Kristoff from Frozen
  • Zachary Levi (Tangled, Chuck, Thor: The Dark World) as Flynn Rider from Tangled
  • Donna Murphy (Tangled, Center Stage) as Mother Gothel from Tangled
  • John Ratzenberger (Toy Story, Cheers, The Incredibles, Coco) as Hamm from Toy Story
  • Wallace Shawn (Toy Story, The Princess Bride, The Good Wife) as Rex from Toy Story
  • Tate Donovan (Hercules, The O.C., Argo) as Hercules from Hercules
  • Kevin R. McNally (Pirates of the Caribbean Series) as Gibbs from the Pirates of the Caribbean series
  • Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
  • Bill Farmer as Goofy

Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense, A.I.) will reprise his role in KINGDOM HEARTS as Sora, the pure-hearted protagonist. Many more talented actors will also be lending their voices to KINGDOM HEARTS III, making it the most star-studded game of the franchise yet.

Source: PR News Wire

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
thanks sign i owant to post the the news but i fugure you guys got it covered also i owldnt word about mandy moore she she proablly in the second batch

Heartkeeper

Awards
I wonder why they didn't announce Kairi and Riku VAs together with Sora. I guess they are still negotiating with the actors?.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Ooh, no Mandy Moore confirmation, spicy stuff.

I should say that I'm very happy about Zachary Levi and the Frozen gang. Donna freaking Murphy!!! As a Broadway nut I am loving this game's cast!

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
It’s so exciting to see so many of my favorite Broadway performers on this list and it’ll be great to keep the consistency with the films.

I think we’ll see Kairi, Riku, Roxas, Aqua, and Mickey’s VAs in the next batch along with Mandy Moore, Santino Fontana, Ryan Potter, and VAs from TBA worlds. I just can’t see them not getting Mandy to return unless she has beef with Square Enix or something. Lol

Xagzan

Awards
I'm glad they got the Frozen people, but this does pretty much put the kibosh on any theory that, "oh, they didn't ask Hayden because she's too big of a star now."

Still find it unbelievable they couldn't even be bothered to ask her.

Beamer

Awards
I thought it was Idina in that trailer a few months back, glad to see I wasn't mistaken!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This is a smart marketing tactic to keep the game relevant in people's minds.

I wonder why they didn't announce Kairi and Riku VAs together with Sora. I guess they are still negotiating with the actors?.

I think it's more to do with the fact that they want to announce the people who have completed their voice work for the game.

Yeah i find it weird that they havent spoken to her >.> I mean Zachary said he wasn't asked a while ago also but here he is.......and its 100% Alyson in the trailer.....and here they are confirming Sora who is obviously heard in the trailer.....We haven't heard david speak yet but we know they have him and we hear a line or two from Kairi... yet no confirmation

On the plus side nice to see confirmation of john ratzenberger he is like the real life version of final fantasys Cid XD

Mother gothel wasn't confirmed until now, right?

Right this is first time confirmation we havent really seen her in any trailers yet

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Could it be that Mandy doing aeith as well and they want to keep it a secret

Leaferian

Awards
Yessssssss I knew Idina's voice was too difficult to fake lmao. But yeah, no, I don't think they got Ms. Moore. I have this awful sinking feeling that she's just too busy... I so hope I'm wrong.

kingsoraful

Awards
The second batch will reveal Mandy Moore and likely the cast of Big Hero 6. As well as the VA's for Riku, Kairi, Roxas, etc.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Mother gothel wasn't confirmed until now, right?

I don't think so. I'm so excited! I wonder if she's in league with Marluxia at all? She is obsessed with a flower, after all...

UltimaXOmega

James Woods got blacklisted, didn't he? A shame if Disney is pulling that again. Also I will forever be jaded about Kairi's voice. Alyson Stoner is Xion not Kairi. 😤

kingsoraful

Awards
James Woods got blacklisted, didn't he? A shame if Disney is pulling that again. Also I will forever be jaded about Kairi's voice. Alyson Stoner is Xion not Kairi. ������

Maybe that is the case here as well, since Xion is confirmed in the game now. We'll see I guess.

Leaferian

Awards
Weird that they didn't confirm James Woods actually, since he can be clearly heard in one of the E3 trailers and said via Twitter that he had been recording lines for the new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back