• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Diamond Select Toys to release Kingdom Hearts 3 line

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Diamond Select Toys upcoming Kingdom Hearts release will be stepping into Kingdom Hearts III designs. Announced via IGN, the upcoming toys feature Sora in his Kingdom Hearts III outfit wielding the Shooting Star Keyblade. Maleficent is also included in this bundle, and Donald and Goofy will be sold as well.

IGN reports that Sora and Maleficent will be sold in a 2-pack for $24.99 and Donald and Goofy, who were previously released with Roxas in the Kingdom Hearts II line, are now being sold together for $24.99 USD. They are expected to release in Spring 2019.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook, and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sora's head turned out so much better than the previous one. The hair is great and he doesn't look like a psycho.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Better, but still a pass. Bring Arts is where it's at fam.

TheZX

Awards
looks like someone made clay props for a claymation vid

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I so appreciate the volume of characters they're bringing to the fanbase. I mean, we get Diablo! But dammit if I just don't think they look that great. Unlike Funko, I actually wish these guys all the business I won't be bringing. I like how they did Maleficent's articulation too.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
These look so much better! I just wish they fixed Donald's color.

Neo_

Awards
I really wish they took this opportunity to upgrade Donald and Goofy (better sculpts, color, joints, articulation, etc.), but given the way they've endlessly recolored Sora, I'm not surprised.

um this coame out of no where it not bad but ill pass
Not really; they already started making Toy Story Vinimates or whatever so this was expected.

Better, but nah. Stopped playing with figurines since I was a kid.
lol, I just put them on a shelf, and sometimes do clever displays with them.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am now confused as to why IGN had the Donald and Goofy ones in the article as coming Spring 2019 as I went into my local EB Games about half an hour ago and they were there in a two pack together.

Neo_

Awards
Redditors still being toxic af over these: "dipped in acid, horrifying and awful"... overreact much?

KH fans are some of the most strict I've seen regarding figures. Like holy hell; these aren't perfect, but I'd give them like an 8/10. As someone above mentioned, the sheer volume of characters that never had merchandise made but are going to with these is the most exciting part of this all.

I am now confused as to why IGN had the Donald and Goofy ones in the article as coming Spring 2019 as I went into my local EB Games about half an hour ago and they were there in a two pack together.
Yeah, I've owned those figures for a while; my guess is they're just going to be repackaged in KH3 brand packaging.

It's kind of sad how long it takes these figures to come out, but in the meantime, they really do try to repack/milk them in every way possible; I guess sales are good!

eiczerofour

I play and collect my figures. Still, looks like a great new set. At least the Sora / Malificant 2 pack. I have Donald and Goofy, but they are not even including Roxas this time. (There are three packs out now with Donald, Goofy, and Roxas...)

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back