• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Latest issue of V-Jump shows off Twilight Town and Olympus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's been years since Twilight Town and Olympus were confirmed to be returning in Kingdom Hearts 3. Since then, we've seen many familiar faces, new and revamped environments, and a variety of boss battles to look forward to. Now in the latest issue of V-Jump, we have a closer look at these worlds with new screenshots, logos, and renders of Hercules, Meg, and Hades, as well as the official reveal of Zeus!

Source: YonkouProd

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Latest issue of V Jump shows off Twilight Town and Olympus!

It begins.

THIS IS NOT HOW I EXPECTED THEM TO DROP THIS INFO JESUS SE YOU CAN'T FLIP BACK TO THE OLD SCRIPT THIS LATE IN THE MARKETING CYCLE

Muke

whatever
Awards

The models are so beautiful ahhhhhh

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Please pour one out for our dear Chaser, who has been looking forward to Olympus renders for eternity but has unfortunately gone to bed and will not see this for hours.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

back to there old way but oh my god meg looks great cant wait to hear susan egan again

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards

Even though it had already been heavily suggested he’d be in this one, it’s so good to see Zeus officially revealed! Corey Burton will most likely voice him as he has in the past, but I’d love it if they got Rip Torn back! My only slight complaint is that Meg’s skin tone is a little too golden, almost matching Herc and Zeus. Unless she’s a goddess now, her skin should be lighter. Lol.

I love Pegasus’ facial expression and it’s good to know they’re animating the animals well too, unlike some in previous titles.

It kills me that Chaser and I were literally just talking about renders needing to be released soon in another thread and now here they are, but he’s asleep. :p

Rii

Awards

The models look amazing!!!! Also it’s interesting to note now that Olympus Colliseum is now just Olympus. That makes the second world to change its name, which is odd since Sora called it Olympus Colliseum in 0.2

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Even though it had already been heavily suggested he’d be in this one, it’s so good to see Zeus officially revealed! Corey Burton will most likely voice him as he has in the past, but I’d love it if they got Rip Torn back! My only slight complaint is that Meg’s skin tone is a little too golden, almost matching Herc and Zeus. Unless she’s a goddess now, her skin should be lighter. Lol.

I love Pegasus’ facial expression and it’s good to know they’re animating the animals well too, unlike some in previous titles.

It kills me that Chaser and I were literally just talking about renders needing to be released soon in another thread and now here they are, but he’s asleep. :p
zip might the turing point what you talking about in the other thread

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The models look amazing!!!! Also it’s interesting to note now that Olympus Colliseum is now just Olympus. That makes the second world to change its name, which is odd since Sora called it Olympus Colliseum in 0.2

Well when marketing first came out when Olympus was revealed in KH3, they were calling it Mt. Olympus. They have settled on Olympus to encompass everything in that world.

Sora doesn't know that he will be going on a grand adventure through Thebes and Mt. Olympus and the underworld in 0.2, so that has to do with why he called it Olympus Coliseum.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Please pour one out for our dear Chaser, who has been looking forward to Olympus renders for eternity but has unfortunately gone to bed and will not see this for hours.

Pour one out for the homie

also I forgot of Japan magazines, V-Jump

i am too use to Famitsu

Shogo-Kun

Awards

Nice! Can't wait to see how they handle Zeus (and potentially the other gods)!

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards

I wonder if it’s just this one page spread or if there’s more to the feature? If there happens to be more or in future magazine coverage, I could see them putting renders of Phil, Pain, and Panic together due their similar statures.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Holy Crap they are revealing new material in magazines. We dont need trailers anymore :D. Hopefully next time we get a world reveal.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I wonder if it’s just this one page spread or if there’s more to the feature? If there happens to be more or in future magazine coverage, I could see them putting renders of Phil, Pain, and Panic together due their similar statures.

This seems to be all there is for VJump, but we might get more in other magazines? But I wouldn't be surprised if they continued to be stingy with character renders and only give us a handful for each world.

UltimaXOmega

ZEUS He's finally in KH. Hopefully other Gods are too.

kingsoraful

Awards

And this is why I think new Disney Worlds can be revealed in Magazines. This gives us our first look at Megara and Zeus in KH3.

Hopefully we can get a new world reveal soon in a magazine.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

And this is why I think new Disney Worlds can be revealed in Magazines. This gives us our first look at Megara and Zeus.
maybe but i think theey might us magienzies for the original worlds and the newer disney ip for trailers

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

And this is why I think new Disney Worlds can be revealed in Magazines. This gives us our first look at Megara and Zeus.

I don't think this is going to happen. They are cool with revealing new info in magazines because that is just expanding on already revealed worlds, but world reveals will likely be through trailers to make it a spectacle they can get people around the world hyped. Magazine spreads are more limiting since they aren't released internationally and don't have the same reach that digital content does. Also videos are easier to spread and share in general.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I don't think this is going to happen. They are cool with revealing new info in magazines because that is just expanding on already revealed worlds, but world reveals will likely be through trailers to make it a spectacle they can get people around the world hyped. Magazine spreads are more limiting since they aren't released internationally and don't have the same reach that digital content does. Also videos are easier to spread and share in general.
^ this let hope oreacle spockanort this is is the start of in reveling more content though

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Not that it was needed imo, but Zeus confirmed, which is nice.

Wonder if Rip Torn is too old for voicing the guy again.
He still did stuff... some years ago.

Godspeed (in waking up), buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back