• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra is xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Search the forums... This has been dicussed many times...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Maybe he is, maybe he's not. If Nomura decides to go the lame, stupid, completely obvious route, it's most likely him. I, of course, do not endorse that possibility in the slightest.

Last edited:

Hanzo

Well Terra cant be Xehanort. cause you fight him in KH2:FM so basicly case closed. Terra is not Xehanort for you fight both and they are two seperate people.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well Terra cant be Xehanort. cause you fight him in KH2:FM so basicly case closed. Terra is not Xehanort for you fight both and they are two seperate people.

Eh, as much as I wish with all my eartly being that this was so, there are still a few possibilities to consider:

1. Battle might not be canon ( which I do not find terribly implausible).

2. Time travel (which I don't personally buy, but sadly cannot disprove).

3. Might not really be a form of Terra, but an imprint of his hatred towards MX left behind (which I, again, do do not buy, but cannot disprove).

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

With Kingdom Hearts, one can never be too sure.

At the very end of BBS, Terra could do something drastic. Like use a technique so powerfull, it pushes him to the very brink of darkness. He's so strong in this form, he becomes a new form. Like the new enemy, but stronger. So strong he keeps his human form.

Master Xehanort has the tecnique as well, and uses it. However something could happen resulting in the combination of MX+Terra creating the Xehanort we know.

Until it's confirmed, no one knows.

Number_IX_Demyx

Well Sora and Roxas are the same person in a sense. So if he is Xehanort (which I highly doubt because not even Square can dream up a plot twist so obvious) it would be a Roxas/Sora complex.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I See the possible connections. Xehanort forgot his memories. We don't know what all happened to terra...yet. terra could have been knocked out and changed (how?? don't ask. ) wound up in Radiant garden, found by ATW and the only name he remembers is Xehanort. SO, he associates with it.

There is no proof that Terra would be xehanort but it is a possibility.

I personally do not think this is the case. But I do believe Terra has a direct Connection with whoever is

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Eh, as much as I wish with all my eartly being that this was so, there are still a few possibilities to consider:

1. Battle might not be canon ( which I do not find terribly implausible).

2. Time travel (which I don't personally buy, but sadly cannot disprove).

3. Might not really be a form of Terra, but an imprint of his hatred towards MX left behind (which I, again, do do not buy, but cannot disprove).

Thats what I think. Nomura hints at that too. When he said that you can think of the Lingering Spirit as Terra but at the same time not. Or something like that. Terras hatred in his heart made real because of it's intensity. Why the portal to him appeared in Disney Castle of all places i'll never know. o_O;

Hanzo

I think Xehanort is DS. It would fit with the storyline and DS could be MX son. Cause it says that Terra was shocked by looking at DS face. Also if DS was Xehanort Xehanort would have the same hair color and feature MX would have but younger. Also like father like son.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think Xehanort is DS. It would fit with the storyline and DS could be MX son. Cause it says that Terra was shocked by looking at DS face. Also if DS was Xehanort Xehanort would have the same hair color and feature MX would have but younger. Also like father like son.

<.<; No. Absolutely not. Its been said that the DS is MX's apprentice. I can't say I know for sure.(Cause i'll get people yelling at me. <.<;) But im gonna go with i'm 99.9% sure that the DS is NOT MX's son.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Thats what I think. Nomura hints at that too. When he said that you can think of the Lingering Spirit as Terra but at the same time not. Or something like that. Terras hatred in his heart made real because of it's intensity. Why the portal to him appeared in Disney Castle of all places i'll never know. o_O;

Eh, the reason why I have a bit of trouble believing that is this: would just a feeling made real, even one so passionate as Terra's hatred, be so powerful? The Todomarishi Shinen we fight in KH2FM is clearly stronger than Sora, and Jiminy notes this as well. Which hints to me that Sora didn't really beat him, so much as lasted long enough for Terra to "snap out of it", so to speak. This is, though, my own personal opinion, which I admit does not disprove the possibility.

...of course, if that was actually Terra's ghost/soul, and thusly an actual form of Terra, I would be more inclined to go with that. I don't know why, I don't think I can explain it, <_<;.

<.<; No. Absolutely not. Its been said that the DS is MX's apprentice.

Well, truth be told, that hasn't been said anywhere, but even so, it really is quite obvious that it is DS, since it has been blatantly hinted that the two are very much connected, and it really couldn't be anyone else, so it's perfectly plausible to asssume with great certainty that DS is indeed MX's apprentice.

I can't say I know for sure.(Cause i'll get people yelling at me. <.<;) But im gonna go with i'm 99.9% sure that the DS is NOT MX's son.

Agreed.

Sexy Angel
Seeing as he is the protagonist(we can assume that) in the BBS game, hopefully Nomura wont make the main character the harbringer of evil throughout the galaxy...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

for some reason that sounds reasonable....wasn't it said that the DS helmet came off. If so maybe he was attacked, and then his helmet came off after a blow to the head. Could have caused a major memory loss....right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back