• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Re: Xion, my thoughts of her/him

1.Xion is a girl
2.I beileve Xion is aqua, becuase she has Blue hair and has a keyblade.
3.Kairi's nobody is namine.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I did notice that, seems to be the opposite when it comes to Org's apparel, guys get the boobs XD

T

tazztig

^yes exactly. but some of the men members looks like they got b00bs coz of the cloak..(it is annoying)

That's because there just PLAIN CONFUSE.Xion is a girl, look ON THE MAIN PAGE, for more info.>>

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Sora isn't missing anything >_>

T

tazztig

No weyy!!!! [/sarcasm] *cough* anyway....so she is sora's missing memory ?

Yes there is a strong possibility that she is since her armor was in the room of sleep, so she must have put her soul in sora, and heart in kairi.>>

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wouldn't go on believing it really was the KK so fast. Remember this was a public event - there's always the possibility she used a different Keyblade and which Keyblade she used was too spoilerish so they slapped on a different Keyblade skin for the trailer :3 different Keyblade skin being the KK.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Yes there is a strong possibility that she is since her armor was in the room of sleep, so she must have put her soul in sora, and heart in kairi.>>

......I think that her putting pieces of herself everywhere would beat the point of her being a Memory, and ones Namine seems to believe have gone away from Sora.

T

tazztig

......I think that her putting pieces of herself everywhere would beat the point of her being a Memory, and ones Namine seems to believe have gone away from Sora.

Yeah not only, Namine did say
Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?
Namine: "In his case, it is an important key if he's going to wake up."
Diz: "Namine, what do you foresee?"
Namine: "If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it."
Diz: "She...?"

So if that's the case, then she's apart of sora memories, that is why she wasn't in kh2 because she left as well as roxas.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

So if that's the case, then she's apart of sora memories, that is why she wasn't in kh2 because she left as well as roxas.

Mmhm. This falls in nicely with them absolutely necesarilly needing Roxas to make Sora wake up - because he was the key to those renegade Memories, and once they brought him back, things started making progress.
Then Namine met with Roxas, thus connecting Sora with Kairi - on which Xion is also probably based, and viola! Memories restored!

DarkSoldier85

shocking

The Front Gate of the Beast's Castle:
- The 14th member collapses in pain.
- Riku approaches her.
- Riku lifts her black hood to see who she is.
- Riku is shocked!
- Riku: "Who are you? Why do you have the keyblade?"

Why was Riku shocked? I'm guessing it's because she looked familiar, but who does she look like that Riku would know? This thread is for speculation. Feel free to post your ideas about this.

RikusGaurdian

Re: shocking

I think he's just surprised to see another keyblade wielder. Either that, or yeah, she might fit the description of someone he knows or someone DiZ or Mickey told him about?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

who would think that Xion is a guy? look at the shape of the body. its got that hour glass type of shape.(im not going to say the the b00bs are visible coz you can see it on every member xD)

I just said the name would make it sound like a guy. I KNOW it's a girl already. Geez. I can clearly see, thank you. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back