• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Downloadable 358/2 Days Demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Man im tired of these errors im usually on socom when i type.
So excuse any wrong doing or mispellings as a result of that -0.0

Bloodgift

How about it?
Well, we'll have to wait and see if they will realase a demo closer to the release date of the game

Awards
Hmmm... Nope, wouldn't really care if they did or didn't. I think demos just give away the "excitement" when you play the full game for the first time.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm... Nope, wouldn't really care if they did or didn't. I think demos just give away the "excitement" when you play the full game for the first time.
My thoughts.
I like being pleasantly surprised.

starlocker

To you that may be the case but im sure SE has better things to fo than release a demo that only about half the expected people will get.

Im saying psp is an easier way to go that is all.

LAWLZ thats where you are here there 3 bucks.

Psp is way 'easier" .... i don't know about that. other latest demos sometimes doesn't work with psps b/c of old firmware and other crap. if someone spend $$$ for a psp that came out years ago they would have to go through the hassel of updating, is easy for people who are good at following dirrections or someone who knows what theyre doing, but meh.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It would be quite awesome, although S-E doesn't really do demos that often, and as stated previously, they are not exactly easy to obtain.

State

Awards
The demo would be most probably out, considering it will have limits such as you can only do two missions, I hope it gets released, or atleast a video about it.

Sexy Angel
Im not sure if Nintendo would let Square distribute a demo of their product. :\

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Im not sure if Nintendo would let Square distribute a demo of their product. :\

Plus us non-Japs aren't worthy of such an in-depth look into an upcoming game, anyway.
And I'm pretty sure that Nintendo and Square should be switched in that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back