• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Cast of Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I would love for FF6 Terra AND Zack to be in the game just to confuse the shit out of the player.

In all seriousness, I'm not looking forward to any FF characters. It's not like Nomura will put in any characters that haven't already been disgustingly overused.

ShiKage

hmm for me:

Squall ( I absolutely REFUSE to call him Leon)
Reno
Vincent
Locke
Lulu
Balthier

But I really hope they DON'T put in Cloud, Sephiroth and Rinoa in KH3 or BBS.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hey. You know who should really be in this game?

ramza01.jpg

:3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I totally agree.

Wait a minute, who the hell is he anyways? =P

He's Ramza, from Final Fantasy Tactics.

Of course, he would never be in BBS or any other KH game, and if he was, Nomura would probably take a shit all over him, but I can dream. :v

ShadowXIII

well, yeah they would be younger, but Leon is older by about 10 years in KH compared to Final Fantasy VIII, so he would be the same age as his original appearence, so they would be younger. I do hope they introduce:

Zack, for he is a part of Cloud's past, then again, time and relationships are different, Aerith's alive, and Leon is close to Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid, but doesn't even know Selphie.

Reno, but not in 358, because the voice-actor plays Axel, and is red-haired and such

Zell, I mean, it's Zell!

Rinoa, I picture Sora meeting Leon in KH 3 and seeing an annoying version of Rinoa as Leons obsessive girlfriend.

Rude, Can't have Reno and leave out Rude!

ShiKage

well, yeah they would be younger, but Leon is older by about 10 years in KH compared to Final Fantasy VIII, so he would be the same age as his original appearence, so they would be younger. I do hope they introduce:

Zack, for he is a part of Cloud's past, then again, time and relationships are different, Aerith's alive, and Leon is close to Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid, but doesn't even know Selphie.

Reno, but not in 358, because the voice-actor plays Axel, and is red-haired and such

Zell, I mean, it's Zell!

Rinoa, I picture Sora meeting Leon in KH 3 and seeing an annoying version of Rinoa as Leons obsessive girlfriend.

Rude, Can't have Reno and leave out Rude!

Hehehhe Zack and Rude would be awesome to have in BBS, though I'd prefer Irvine over Zell, since I think finding a voice for Irvine would be far easier then Zell's voice. As for Rinoa, let's hope she's never showing up o havingr any indication of her in any future KH games shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back