• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Well, when asked whether Riku recognized Xion, Nomura basically dodged the question and started talking about Roxas' relationship with the Disney characters. I find that a little suspicious, but I still don't think she's composed of Sora's memories. The game is supposed to focus on Roxas, not Xion.

T

Tattered Rebirth

Yes, but Xion plays a major part in the game. Wait, has that name been confirmed?

A

Audo

I don't think she is composed of Sora's memories either, it logically makes no sense.

And we still dont know if it is Shion or Xion (or Xeon) yet. So the name isn't technically confirmed.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Watch it be spelled in the most awfully confusing way.

Like Shxzeeohn.

T

Tattered Rebirth

Doesn't the name technically also have to make sense. Like, everyone else added an X to their real name (even if they didn't know it) to get the Nobody name, Sora -> Roxas/ "Ansem" -> Xemnas/ etc. So wouldn't it have to be something where you could take out the X, rearragne the letters and have the name?
Xion -> Noi / Oni / Ino(lol)
Xeon -> Neo / ???
Shxzeeohn -> someone find a good one.

C

Colours

Yes, and it took the poor boy Along time to write. As you know it's for new and old ppl to look at, to get insite's on the game.lawlz :D

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No, Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody.
Either you were getting confused with the false name or you were talking about Xehanorts heartless.

dmanfuture

Xion is a stupid unbirth... i think. maybe she is kairi *laugh*. anywayz worrying about her relation to Sora is a waste of time. after all, roxas is the protaginist in this game.

Iridium

Awards
But she wields a keyblade so neglecting her would be pretty stupid.
Roxas is a main character, one of the main characters so the spotlight isn't just on him.

A

Audo

Nomura seems to think it is, lol.
"THIS GAME IS ABOUT ROXAS, NOT XION!!! RAAAAAAWR"~Nomura

Iridium

Awards
*Uses tranquilizer gun*

Shssssh go to sleep, there we go it will all be over soon...
Alright boys tag um and bag um!

*throws Nomura into a suspicious van*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back