• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait..Will Mickey recognize Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
So, I just had this idea pop in my head. If Riku and Mickey were alongside DiZ, and that Mickey will probably see Roxas somewhere in Days, I thought of something that intrigued me very much:
If Mickey knew Ven in BBS, wouldn't he recognize Roxas as Ven?? This, of course, wouldn't make much sense due to the fact that Day will be released BEFORE BBS, but still, just a small idea.
Your thoughts?
~Pinwheel :thumbsup:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Considering Mickey couldn't remember Xehanort very well during KH2..

Something tells me that if his memory of BBS was never skewed, then he may have just forgotten. Or, you know. Plot hole of doom.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
So, I just had this idea pop in my head. If Riku and Mickey were alongside DiZ, and that Mickey will probably see Roxas somewhere in Days, I thought of something that intrigued me very much:
If Mickey knew Ven in BBS, wouldn't he recognize Roxas as Ven?? This, of course, wouldn't make much sense due to the fact that Day will be released BEFORE BBS, but still, just a small idea.
Your thoughts?
~Pinwheel :thumbsup:

If enix ever read this thread (which is extreamly unlikley XD) they will probably come up with an idea of Mickey getting his memory wiped by someone.:toungesmile:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Welcome to PMF's/Karate's mind 6 months ago. ^_^
Now...where is it leading?....come on, You can figure it out.

ruinandchaos85

Considering Mickey never met DiZ face to face until the end of KH2, and the fact that he was keeping his distance from the Organization, I doubt he saw Roxas at all.

Losthearts

Depands mickey mouse doesn't seem to rember things like that but who knows maybe if roxas will be kh3 and be out of sora(What a streach!) micke say might he looks like someone he knew(e.g. ven.) but in days? No.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Considering Mickey never met DiZ face to face until the end of KH2, and the fact that he was keeping his distance from the Organization, I doubt he saw Roxas at all.

This.

I doubt that Mickey would ever have any type of interaction with Roxas if anything.
He's kind of on the sidelines where the story of Days is concerned, I don't really see him affecting the plot greatly.

Spazzboy911

i think Mickey will already know about it. heck, maybe he recognized Sora at the end of KH1
it would make sense on this line of logic
-Ven wants to be 'erased'
-they take up advise from different leaders
-he asks the King his advise, who is against it
-Ven goes through with it (to our knowledge)
-Mickey knows about Sora 'holding' Ven
-at the end of KH1 behind the DtD, Mickey sees Sora and thinks to himself "Huh, they made it. no wonder though"

Assuming history repeats itself, what if they reinact the scene in which Mickey defends Ven from the dark soldier? like Roxas is on the ground and Mickey shows up again like "Here we go again, Ven/Roxas"
So Mickey sees Ven, know's he's 'in' Sora, sees Roxas, figures out what happens, and still feels responsible to care for a 'friend'(come on, he's friends with everybody, even DiZ)
very good specualtion, P.Wheel

Qarx

Mickey met with DiZ in Castle Oblivion, and didn't reconize him; though he did say he must've known him from somewhere. As far as we (or at least I) know, he never met up with DiZ after that until near the end of KH2. Riku and Mickey were rarely seen together in KH2.
Makes me think of a scene in a trailer where there was this person (I assume is Xion?) in an Org. coat, and was with Mickey, then Mickey gasps after looking at the person, and gets out his Keyblade.

ruinandchaos85

Mickey met with DiZ in Castle Oblivion, and didn't reconize him; though he did say he must've known him from somewhere. As far as we (or at least I) know, he never met up with DiZ after that until near the end of KH2. Riku and Mickey were rarely seen together in KH2.
Makes me think of a scene in a trailer where there was this person (I assume is Xion?) in an Org. coat, and was with Mickey, then Mickey gasps after looking at the person, and gets out his Keyblade.

I believe that was the first time Mickey met Riku after he had assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless.

I honestly don't think Mickey had ANY contact with the Organization. Judging from Xion's reaction when she first met Riku, seemed like it was the first time she saw someone in a uniform that wasn't apart of the Org. It even seemed that way for Roxas, to a certain extent. Really, it seems like Riku's the one dealing with Org. XIII and Mickey's just doing whatever during this time period. (prolly looking for AtW)

Qarx

I believe that was the first time Mickey met Riku after he had assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless.

I honestly don't think Mickey had ANY contact with the Organization. Judging from Xion's reaction when she first met Riku, seemed like it was the first time she saw someone in a uniform that wasn't apart of the Org. It even seemed that way for Roxas, to a certain extent. Really, it seems like Riku's the one dealing with Org. XIII and Mickey's just doing whatever during this time period. (prolly looking for AtW)

There was a cutscene explaining this, slightly, where Mickey is talking to AtW and Mickey said something about Riku... oh, but now I can't remember. Haven't played in a while, so I guess I forgot.

avengeme08

when sora went to sleep every one forgot about him...so maybe in the end of BBS...ven says erase me but his friends didnt want to kill him so they some how put him to sleep inside of sora and since hes sleeping maybe every one forgot about him including king mickey.

Anagram

Banned
when sora went to sleep every one forgot about him...so maybe in the end of BBS...ven says erase me but his friends didnt want to kill him so they some how put him to sleep inside of sora and since hes sleeping maybe every one forgot about him including king mickey.
Hmm.... not bad.
i like it.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think it's safe to assume that Mickey forgot Terra and Master Xehanort.
Whether he forgot Ven, Aqua, or other characters and events in BBS is
difficult to say for sure. Maybe he did forget Ven but we don't know if
Mickey had any contact with Roxas in the first place.

Personally I think Terra and Ven lose their memories in their hearts
which cause people who knew them to forget them.

Another interesting thought. In KH:BBS, Ven goes to several worlds,
in KH:Days Roxas goes to several worlds, if Roxas visits a world Ven
was on, would Roxas be recognized by the world's residents? If not,
then there must be a reason why everyone who knew Ven forgot about
him. It would be like he just disappeared from the world completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back