• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pronunciation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well since we havent heard how the characters pronounce his name. We dont know. It could be Mar-Lu-cha or Mar-lu-cia

We just do not know yet.

KaoriKix

I've always wondered that, too. I make the 'x' hard, but I hope they keep to the Japanese and say it Mar-loo-sha. Sounds better.

Or maybe they'll make it Spanish-like and say it Mar-loo-hee-uh. It does sound kinda pretty... <_<

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
It should be pronounced Mar-loo-sha like people mentioned, but who knows what the voice actors will do in the English version.

slmcknett

the official japanese pronunciation is mar-loo-sha, but, yeah, we won't know about what they'll make it in america. they pronounced roxas and axel's names right. and xemnas too. i think they made a mistake with saix, but i havent played in a while, so i dunno. but yeah, mar-loo-sha is the proper way to say it.

Muse

you look atrocious
the official japanese pronunciation is mar-loo-sha, but, yeah, we won't know about what they'll make it in america. they pronounced roxas and axel's names right. and xemnas too. i think they made a mistake with saix, but i havent played in a while, so i dunno. but yeah, mar-loo-sha is the proper way to say it.

Did they say Saix's name? I forget...

Anyways, they might pronounce it both ways. Mar-loo-sha and Mar-lux-ya, depending on whoever's pronouncing his name.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I think that it shoudl be Mar-Lux-ee-ya I like it like that!! It would be alot easier

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

well with Xigbar's name in japanese its written Shigubaru but the u's are silent so it makes the constinet[sp] hard and vowel before it long... so its like Shigbar and Shi is like Xi. with marluxia it would be Marusha or Marushya so = Marsha or Marshya = Marxa Marxya ? ugh i dont get his name either !

but i pronounce it Mar-look-see-ya

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
No it would have to be pronounced with the "X" right? All the other members have their names pronounced with the "x". And frankly it wouldn't sound right if it wasn't pronounced.

Edit: I'm completely wrong not all members have the x pronounced, I'd say about half do and half don't. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back