• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua a POH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Well they kind of have to if it takes place ten years in the past.
And Alice is like 8 or something in KH1, which should make her nonexistent in BBS.

You don't know that Aqua dies. Maybe she is alive. Her not having her armor does not mean that she's dead. Also i don't think that she is a princess of heart because, terra sensed sleeping beauty's pure light which wouldn't seem so new to him if his groupmate gave him the same feeling. I think that if Alice isn't a Princess of Hearts in Birth by Sleep then Ven would be the other Being with a Heart of Pure Light.
Trust me, she dies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't think Disney would mind a bit.
I still kind of think that maybe age really doesn't work the same in Wonderland as everywhere else.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't think Disney would mind a bit.
I still kind of think that maybe age really doesn't work the same in Wonderland as everywhere else.

you have a point, Wonderland is such a cooky place that time may work differently there.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It is like wikipedia. Some of what it says is correct but still it can be changed .

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
WTF i worte down all this fucking info and idk if its true????

I got lile 3 pages of fucking info on this shit:cursing::cursing:
Why did you do that?
no-wikipedia.jpg

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Now that's devotion.

So, Aqua =/= POH.

A

Audo

People can still use Wikipedia, you just have to be smart in how you go about using it. Which not a lot of people understand.
Either way, the KH Wikia is far worse than Wikipedia.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why did you do that?
no-wikipedia.jpg

People can still use Wikipedia, you just have to be smart in how you go about using it. Which not a lot of people understand.
Either way, the KH Wikia is far worse than Wikipedia.

KH Wiki= fail..

KH Wiki is not a reliable source.

Basically, don't use it.

The KH Wikia really fails.

...................well how was i supposed to know
What is it like Wikapiedea??
If it is then.... yea i wouldnt use it........

It is like wikipedia. Some of what it says is correct but still it can be changed .

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok

Idk about POH but this site has a lot of info on her..........

Aqua - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

I wonder if it has sunken in.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well they kind of have to if it takes place ten years in the past.
And Alice is like 8 or something in KH1, which should make her nonexistent in BBS.

Trust me, she dies.

On the alice situation, I made a possible way they might deal with that in my last post. How do you know Aqua dies, do you have like secret connections or are you secretly nomaru. If not then that's just your assumption and, I don't know if she is or not.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
On the alice situation, I made a possible way they might deal with that in my last post. How do you know Aqua dies, do you have like secret connections or are you secretly nomaru. If not then that's just your assumption and, I don't know if she is or not.
Obviously something happens to her. She disappears, we know that much. Add that to the rotting armor and the reference to her being an "old friend"--all pretty much points to some sort of bitter end.

A

Audo

I am not at liberty to divulge the exact details under which I know this to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back